[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to end an internet addiction? I've grown tired of using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

How to end an internet addiction?

I've grown tired of using up all my free time with the internet. I'll admit to using Reddit but I despise it, I would really like to stop using it. Same goes for 4chan to a lesser degree. My problem is that I don't have any other hobbies besides reading, and I can only concentrate on that for short periods of time. I know if I get off the internet I'll likely just switch to some other shitty habit. Any advice?
>>
>>18637712
Stop storing goldfish in bottles, theyll get claustrophobia
>>
>>18637712
that's as stupid as saying you have an addiction to riding your bike or driving your car.
>>
>>18637912
Well I personally find it toxic.
>>
Try what I do: If I want to use the Internet for fun, I have to do it while pedaling on an elliptical bike.

If you manage to stick to that, you'll either A) get tired and quit and do something else, or B) be in such good shape and have so much energy that you'll find social and other activities easier to do.

Ideally you want to avoid identified bad habits. But with something as prevalent as the Internet, you might as well channel it into something constructive.
>>
last bump
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.