[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I read somewhere that we attract people who are similar to us.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (58KB, 1000x575px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
58KB, 1000x575px
I read somewhere that we attract people who are similar to us. And not the other way around.

This may explain why even strangers have a pair, every kind of person has a boyfriend or someone standing next to her. Even the ugliest.

But with me this never happened. What is wrong ? Even though it is strange, is there no one like me?
I realized that I do not open myself much to the people I like, is this the problem? For it is man's duty to go after the woman
But how can I start today? If I am nineteen years old and no experience

I just wanted to have a girl with me, I know we will be very happy ... but I have not had any opportunity until today. And the funny thing is that every time I think about it sadder and more incapable of trying I seem to be.
>>
>>18637602
>I just wanted to have a girl with me

Stop wanting

>. but I have not had any opportunity until today.
You either wait for things to happen or you make them happen. What have you been doing?

> And the funny thing is that every time I think about it sadder and more incapable of trying I seem to be.

Yes, wanting to have a girlfriend is getting in the way of you getting a girlfriend. It's an old Zen thing... those that we try to grasp with our hands either break or slip out of our fingers.
>>
>>18637602
>I realized that I do not open myself much to the people I like, is this the problem? For it is man's duty to go after the woman

Nobody is going to go looking for you. Nobody knows that you're a virgin or single. Grow some balls and talk to someone.
>>
>>18637602
There are people like you, but both them and you don't know that.
Because you don't know them, and they don't know you.

I'm in the same boat. Not in a position to give advice.
Myself have no idea how to get to know new people. Seems an impossible endeavor.

Lurking anyway just in case.
>>
>>18637602

If you "need" a girlfriend, then you're not ready to get one.

Concentrate on yourself for now. Become more fit. Pursue your interests. Invest in your future. Become an interesting person. Be mentally fit. A needy boy is not attractive.

You have time. This is the period where you develop your career, skills and knowledge.
>>
>>18637611
I dont understand.
If I just forget you say I dont try.

If I try, you say I'm trying to grab it with my hands and so I cant.

What to do?
>>
>>18637756

Yes, I understand.
But I'm mentally fit. I cant understand what's wrong. My school life has gone very well. I am studying at a reputable university and I will graduate in a good course. I just dont have the money, but that's no problem.

All I wanted was to have a young romance. I feel that ten years from now I will look back and I will cry a lot for not having lived it. Actually, I'm already crying.
For me life makes no sense without romance, no courtship, no woman next door. Think what you want, but I cant live and be happy with only professional success, I'm not a fucking robot.

It sounds so natural to others, but I dont know how to make it come true for me .. I need it so much. No matter the consequence, just tell me how to get it. As for the rest, I already do everything correctly
>>
>>18637936

It's not so much as to tell you stop from wanting women. You should be able to and not rely on them for your ultimate happiness.

Anyway

I'm saying there's the right amount of grasping at something and you seem a tad desperate from your posts. Wanting too much is like grasping hard in that analogy. The key is you should want but not crush the object in between your hands... So to speak. Don't grasp too tightly that it breaka, don't grasp too lightly that it slips away.
>>
>>18637960
Got it. Thank you very much.

Could you give me a practical example?
>>
All I wanted was to have a young romance. I feel that ten years from now I will look back and I will cry a lot for not having lived it. Actually, I'm already crying.
For me life makes no sense without romance, no courtship, no woman next door. Think what you want, but I cant live and be happy with only professional success, I'm not a fucking robot.

It sounds so natural to others, but I dont know how to make it come true for me .. I need it so much. No matter the consequence, just tell me how to get it. As for the rest, I already do everything correctly
>>
You say that life has no purpose without romance, i can understand that. But you dont need to love only women, you can love other things and make them your objective too. For example, your family, money, contribution to human development and there are many other things you can live for.
>>
>>18637984

I already love my family and I have a hobby that is to accompany soccer.

But I feel incomplete. It's the only thing left for me, to have a girlfriend.
>>
help me guys, pls

i'm thinking about suicide

I am very sad

I feel like I'll never get it. Nothing makes sense.
This is something so basic and primordial in one's life ..

I am willing to do everything to achieve it.
>>
>>18637602
>For it is man's duty to go after the woman

No it's not. Women hate unwanted attention. They want men to understand this.
>>
>>18637611
>You either wait for things to happen or you make them happen

nobody makes anything happen, things just either happen or they don't.

That's a disturbing implication. How arrogant could you be to believe you can make things happen? You can't make someone like you who doesn't like you?
>>
>>18638028
Damn, how can I make it clear that I want to be with her?
And get an answer whether to proceed or not
>>
>>18638037

You wait for her approval. What on earth are you expecting here? To just make her like you?
>>
>>18638035

I cant accept this fate.
I'm willing to go all the way. Life is just one, fuck what others think. I have achieved everything in life except this.
No one deserves solitude. This is one of the great pains that the human being can suffer.
>>
>>18637623
>Grow some balls and talk to someone.

This is the exact mentality that women absolutely hate nowadays. Theyre getting approached by every single type of creepy male you can imagine, because they keep being told to "man up, grow some balls, approach women"

all the while completely frightening these women who typically want nothing to do with those kinds of men.
>>
>>18638045
>Life is just one, fuck what others think

Yeah everybody else thinks that way, good luck with being an egomaniac
>>
>>18638049

???

I just want to be happy, man. I dont hurt anyone, I just want to understand why no girl has been interested in me until today

I recognize my mistakes, but I'm a good company, we have to be sincere here, and I'm being.
>>
>>18638056
>I just want to understand why no girl has been interested in me until today

Why can't you just be happy? Why do you have to understand it?
>>
>>18637966

Treat them with kindness, with the intention of wanting them to happy.

I think that goes for any type of relationship. It's just a good way to start one. Relationships at its core are just friendships.
>>
>>18637960
>You should be able to and not rely on them for your ultimate happiness.

What do you mean by ultimate here?

All men depend on their wives, they don't marry them just to be indifferent about them?

Can you elaborate?
>>
>>18637968
>It sounds so natural to others, but I dont know how to make it come true for me

Well the answer you'll typically get is that you're pushing them away subconciously by thinking you're not good enough for them. By knowing you're good enough for anybody, you'

might have attracted more opportunities but idk.. so many guys are in the same boat as you it just doesn't help to be resentful, just be optimistic about the future i guess
>>
>>18638064
>>18638064
Fuck you.
You only question and dont give answers.
I will not waste more time with you.
>>
>>18638091
>You only question and dont give answers.
>I will not waste more time with you.

The answer was in the question.

Sorry to have bothered, jesus
>>
>>18638085

I can not.
I have felt this for some time
I just reached the limit.
My youth passed, I'm not horrible, I'm not stupid, I just wanted to live this dream.

I feel like a fucking perfect gentleman Angry, with hatred. It's beginning to be born in me.
>>
>>18638076

Ultimate happiness does not rely on external things which are impermanent, unstable , and unsatisfying.

That being said

Loving your wife is good. Love can be shared it's a very good thing. Especially selfless love

But... In the occassion your wife passes/leaves/stops.being reliable/or even dies, or whatever, you should.be able to withstand it as to be able to be happy again.
>>
>>18638101
>Ultimate happiness does not rely on external things which are impermanent, unstable , and unsatisfying.

Then why get married?
>>
>>18638107

Well... i personally can't speak since I'm not married but There's a few reasons I'll name a a superficial one and a slightly deep one

1) tax bonuses and exemptions. Married couples have good combined income. Tax benefits for having children.

2) To me having a wife is like having a very good friend. A good friend does not let you astray, shows you the good path, cares for you, and wants you to be happy, JUST for existing. A good friend is reliable ,understanding and honest. She always sticks by your side, supports you, listens to you. A wife is also one of the best mirror you can have in this world.
>>
>>18638107
Why do you think getting married leads to true happiness?
>>
>>18638149

where did I say that?
>>
>>18638193
Never mind

I thought you asked:

Why get married (since it doesn't lead to true happiness)?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.