[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About a week ago I got my medical cannabis license, and a decent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Cannabis_01_bgiu.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cannabis_01_bgiu.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
About a week ago I got my medical cannabis license, and a decent amount of a low-THC, high-CBD strain. I used it twice a day for about 3 days, but I haven't used it in about 48 hours because I noticed some weird things were happening. Specifically, there are times where I'll just be doing my normal thing, then suddenly my body will "jolt" a bit and I'll completely forget where I am and what I'm doing. Yesterday this happened while I was walking down my front steps, and next thing I knew I was on the pavement with the shit scraped out of my arm.

I haven't used it in about 48 hours but I'm still having these symptoms. Is this something I should be worried about?
>>
That ain't the weed, hombre.
>>
>>18637475
>blacking out isn't a cannabis symptom. you need a brain scan at the hospital to find out how bad the tumor is.
>>
>>18637482
It's not blacking out, I'm aware the whole time.
>>
>>18637488
Loosing control of your body and falling is NOT a side effect of cannabis. Go see a medical professional.
>>
>>18637488
>I was walking down my front steps, and next thing I knew I was on the pavement with the shit scraped out of my arm.
??????????????????????????
>>
OP here, in the last few days I also increased my dose of Wellbutrin, could that have something to do with it?

>>18637513
Like I remember the whole experience. I remember forgetting that I was on the front steps and falling. Maybe I shouldn't have said "next thing I knew".
>>
>>18637534
Seizures are one of the well know side effects of bupropion. Do you even know what you are taking? Read the fucking information leaflet before you pop pills.
>>
>>18637534
>OP here, in the last few days I also increased my dose of Wellbutrin, could that have something to do with it?

Yeah man, it's totally the marijuana and not the dangerous synthetic drug that has a list of known symptoms that match up with your current experience. /pol/ was right again.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.