[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get circumcised? I've read a lot of girls saying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5155.jpg (102KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5155.jpg
102KB, 500x707px
Should I get circumcised? I've read a lot of girls saying uncut is disgusting and i feel a bit insecure about it.
>>
>I've read a lot of girls saying uncut is disgusting and i feel a bit insecure about it
it's cut guys LARPing
>>
>>18637393
getting cut is not going to make your shit-skin micro-cock attractive to anyone.
>>
>>18637393
Im cut (because of strong type of phimosis as kid) and it is troublesome to cum while having sex. fapping is no problem since you can use death grip but sex with girls, you wont cum if you are not super horny (like 1 week no fap horny). handjobs from her wont feel good.
basically you loose sensitiveness and gain "stamina" (but thats wrong aswell because sometimes i fuck 20 minutes and i cant cum but im just tired and stop fucking)
i, at least, think it looks better but its not worth it practically.
>>
Dicks are disgusting no matter what. it's a stupid thing to be insecure about. no one cares.
>>
File: Screenshot_13.png (78KB, 273x458px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_13.png
78KB, 273x458px
>>18637412
This is subjective.

I am cut, and find it easier to jerk off dry than with lube.
>>
>>18637393
You don't have to mutilate yourself to stop feeling insecure about your dick. Just make sure you keep clean and you will be fine. Girls who say cut or uncut is disgusting are NOT worth your time.
>>
File: download.png (573KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
573KB, 750x500px
There are also girls who say that cut is disgusting.

As previous poster said, as long as you keep it clean down there, you should be fine.

You can't please everyone. "You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there will still be someone who's allergic to peaches."
>>
>>18637393
Depends on where you live, in europe everyone is uncut, at least my in my country, not sure in countries with more jews
>>
>>18637393
Unless you've got problems that need you to be circumcised, better to keep it as it is.

Besides you've only "read" about it right? You don't know how girls you'd encounter feel about your junk yet right?

Better not to be hasty.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.