[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My likability is ruining my relationships with my friends, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1474209468645.jpg (52KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474209468645.jpg
52KB, 800x600px
It's becoming very hard to maintain my friendships with girls due to having guys talk and brag about me to my own friends. Recently one of my friends has confessed to hating me due to the attention I take from her. Another issue is with hurting people who like me. I am not sure how to turn guys down without hurting them. I am interested in someone already and I'm worried that that may ruin friendships I have with guys who are also interested in me.

So basically, how can I become less desirable? How do I turn someone down the nicest way possible?
>>
>>18637345
>how can I become less desirable?
don't
>How do I turn someone down the nicest way possible?
don't
believe it or not you're doing guys a favor when you make it completely clear there is no chance and never will be a chance.

alternative advice:
help your female friends be more attractive and have the kind of success with guys you claim to be having.
>>
pick up an unattractive trait such as obesity, smoking, drug abuse, child molestation or watching anime
>>
>>18637345
Get used to it, girl. That's the role you've got to play in this life game as woman.

Next step you'll have bitchy catfights, backstabbing, and your friendzone guy friend getting all drama behind you, or worst he's actually a psycho stalker.

I wish you good and hope you'll find a partner who's compatible with you in long term relationship, but get used to it.
>>
>>18637345
What exactly do guys brag about with you?

And when it comes to turning down guys just be straight with them. Don't be that girl that says nothing at all or leads them on forever. If you aren't interested tell them you're not interested because you're trying to date X guy. You might get some people who promise to live up to some bs standard but 90% of guys will be ok and move on and satisfied that they tried.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.