[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been in love, /adv/? What is/was your experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0557.png (776KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0557.png
776KB, 1242x2208px
Have you ever been in love, /adv/? What is/was your experience with it?
>>
Fell in love with crazy. Stuck my dick in crazy. Had a two years relationship with crazy. Got monkey-branched by crazy. Recently found out crazy is turning into a slut.

Moral of the story: never stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>18637280
Yes it was the single most terrifying period of my life. Rational me went right out the window and I went blind. Never, ever again. I will never mistreat anyone but I will never love again either. I can pretend pretty well though. Protect your heart.
>>
>>18637280
Love is a meme.
You'll understand that after you find your first gf and then it turns out she's a whore.
You find someone you can at least half tolerate and dig your nails in. Realistically we don't have a lot of time on this earth and spending it with somebody you kind of get along with is better than spending it in solitude.
I mean yeah girls love being told they are loved and shit and I tell my girlfriend I love her all the time but I really don't. I don't love anybody and nobody really loves anything. Its a false emotion. You'll find that out soon enough.
>>
>>18637301

This is half right.

Love is most certainly not an emotion, not like lust or infatuation, love is something deeper seeded, you feel compelled to do things that put your own dignity on the line, it's about as much an emotion as being insane is an emotion, love and insanity come from the same place. If you're attacked by a predator, you swear, scream, fight, or run, or any combination of those things, women act as the ultimate predator of men, they get to judge whether or not you pass down your own name, a simple "I love you" reassures them to trust you and to stay with you.
>>
>>18637280
5 years. Never hesitate to do the things your heart tells you to do. Like massages.
Put a ring on it because you'll dance around the topic and say something stupid about her dad and ruin everything.
>>
>>18637313
I see what you're saying, however it is what separates the men from the boys. If women believe they got you by the balls they will do anything they can do to fuck you over by using your emotions against you.
Giving into the "love" emotion is a sign of weakness in my opinion.
I can't remember how many times my girlfriend pissed me off and she threatened to walk out, instead of begging her to stay I pointed to where the door was. Now she asks me to put her in her place so when she gets out of line I bend her over my knee.
>>
>>18637280
Love is romanticization or dramatization of chemical reactions/emotions that occurs at certain period when some conditions met. And that too shall pass as the time goes.

My experience with so-called "love" is it will require every single one of these: skill, focus, will, and commitment to make it work until "death do us apart" or maybe "happiley ever after"

Often, we lack one or more things from those, and that's how heartbreak, divorce, and court alimony happened.
>>
>>18637280
Having someone accept all of your flaws, and even love you for them. Having someone love you when you can't love yourself. Having someone stick up for you when you feel beaten down. Having someone unquestioningly on your side. Having someone treasure you more than you treasure yourself. If you don't have these things you don't have love. I would be lost without her.
>>
>>18637280
Yes ... Very deeply even. Came home from work to an empty apartment and an envelope one evening. Haven't been able to love anyone ever since ...
>>
>>18637580
Left you for Chad?
>>
>>18637365
She would be fine without you though, I hope you understand that.
>>
>>18637280
Yes. She rejected me and started dating our mutual friend. Now they've been dating for a year and I get a front row seat to their ever blossoming love. A constant reminder that I wasn't nor ever will be good enough.
>>
File: image.jpg (538KB, 1046x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
538KB, 1046x1440px
Yes. I'm in love with a wonderful girl. Before I met her, I was a depressed sack of shit that would mope around all day and cry all night. Meeting her at 5:00am on May 8th was the greatest thing to ever happen to me. We started dating two days later and I've been so happy with her. Have things been rocky? Sure, from time to time. But we make eachother so happy and just knowing she's there makes me feel great.

I love her so much and I just want her to know that.
>>
>>18637280

Been in a few relationships of varying kinds. Abusive one, casual one, will-they-wont-they, friendzoned, the friendzoner, doomed love that ended on good terms, and now married.

Its all different. Your dick/ovaries are doing a lot of the thinking.

What sets my wife apart from the others is that were legit solid friends. So weve been together 5 years, and the passion and honeymoon feels come and go. But when were feeling normal and not on fire with burning passion, we still kick it, drink, game, go out, and talk about shit.

People put too much on love. Psychology will tell you that burning passion comes from a myriad of chemicals and natural drugs that are not sustainable and balance out to make way for more level headed pair bonding drugs.

People panick when theyre two years in and dont still feel that hormone driven crazy in love mode. That doesnt mean you arent still in love.
>>
>>18637593
Don't know who she left me for as she not only left me, but the country as well.
>>
>>18637946
Definitely left you for Chad.
>>
Just once.

Started out as friends and fell in love with him very, very slowly. It didn't even register as love at the time because it wasn't really physical in the beginning. He wasn't my type, or that's what I thought. It's just that I've never understood anyone so well before and he seemed to get me as well. We talked every day about so many different things and before I knew it, I wanted him.

We're still together and I think it's mainly because we started out as friends. We knew exactly what we were getting into and we loved the idea.
>>
>>18637669
>Meeting her at 5:00 AM
Where did you guys meet?
>>
>>18637959
Quite possibly ... Don't change much
>>
File: YSL-1.jpg (63KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
YSL-1.jpg
63KB, 473x500px
nope
19 years not even a spark

still plenty of time left to feel miserable i guess
>>
>>18637295
Look at the bright side!
2 years of dick in crazy, and you didn't mention STDs or kids.
Were those 2 years good?
>>
>>18637280
This chick that I was hanging out with like 5 years ago and we were sitting together and shit became my love interest for a long time. But I didn't persue because she had a bf. I saw her about a year ago and she sat on my lap and shit it was pretty sweet. I can say that was the closest I've ever felt to love. But what can I do I tried pursuing her this last time and she ghosted me.
>>
Im 21. Iv been 3 times in my, so far short life,
in "love".
Now can someone kindly tell me when i think love is fake i think of 2 before girlz, and is real when i think about this current one ??
Am i missing something?
In all cases i spent nights and days thinking about them, my heart was racing when i see them and now , just.. meh, except this current one for which i fell head over heels.

So now i have ugly feeling that i dont want to believe in, that love is just a stupid shit that hormones do to you and that i will, given enough time "cool down" even for this current girl.
+i go to med school and learn about that stuff

OR im retarded and i dont know what real love for someone is, and i not talking about love for mom,sister,brother etc.
I realy hope its this one.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.