[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, this is my story. I was with one girl for six years. We broke.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: why.png (45KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
45KB, 280x280px
Ok, this is my story.
I was with one girl for six years. We broke. Six months passed and I'm still alone - it's kinda hard to go out there and try to find anyone.
I had few chances with women, but every single one went wrong.
Now, there's one girl and I'm really confused about. I saw her two months ago for the first time - I was little bit drunk, but I can still control myself. She was sitting next to me whole evening and she was hugging me and stuff. To be honest, I was kinda scared, because she was behaving like little whore and I'm not interested in women like this.
She is working at that pub. She wanted to see me on the next day, I came. We were talking.
After that, silence. I wrote her and she invited me again. Got response in seconds. I went there and we spent together few hours - few of her friends came there, so we weren't alone.
After that I went to see my parents for week. She never wrote first. So I did and she invited me to that pub again. Same scenario.
One day I went there by my own, she had there her friends and she wanted them to leave asap, because I was there.
Silence again. I wrote her and after all this, she starting writing me... finally. But only for two days. I travelled from town to see my parents again, seven days of silence. I wrote her when I was going home and invited her outside. She responded when she is working there and I can go and see her.

And this is my main problem.
She gave me so many hints that she is interested, but everything is so slow and she acts like she doesn't care. I'm really tired of messaging her first and after few sentences, only silence.
I'm now sitting here and thinking if I should invite she outside or not. What should I do?
>>
>I'm now sitting here and thinking if I should invite she outside or not. What should I do?
Should have done that earlier bro.
>>
>>18637274
>>18637274
I invited her outside before. She had no time, only if I wanted to see her at that pub.
Like... she invited me to go to that pub yesterday, but I had my own program and I was already with my friend outside.

I feel like an idiot. After 6 years of relationship with woman I feel like retard now.
>>
Have you never met her outside the pub?
>>
>>18637289
Never.
I know she have day off every sunday. So I invited her tomorrow outside and she responded, that she will be probably at home whole day.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.