[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>date girl for a year and a half >we have a few problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: betrayed frog.png (21KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
betrayed frog.png
21KB, 200x194px
>date girl for a year and a half
>we have a few problems along way regarding how I handle certain situations involving her depression/mental issues (not comforting her properly)
>we break up 2 times over the course of 4 months, with the first time being around march
>we decide to take a break for the summer in may with the intent to try to come back together and fix what we have since we're so compatible
>after the summer ends she tells me that she simply doesn't love me anymore and can't see me romantically even though I've fixed a lot of things with my personality
>she still wants to be friends and says "who knows what could happen in the future"

what am I supposed to do here? I still love her and I still have hopes that she'll come around but being around her is very painful, talking to her is painful. just flat out now having her in my life seems even more painful, I feel trapped

sorry if the situation isn't clear
>>
no contact
>>
>>18637198
The situation is clear and all of us have gone through a break up or break ups and its hard. Your relationship is over and your hope is a fantasy of yours. Accept it and stay the fuck away from something that causes you so much pain.
>>
>>18637207
but she has expressed that "who knows what could happen in the future, I thought the love would come back after the summer but it didn't. who knows what could happen in the future"

and keep in mind that our first two days on campus we slept in the same bed (no sex stuff) and watched movies and such, and then on the 4th day I told her that I felt like shit about our current situation and kind of freaked out and then the following day she told me that there's no chance of us getting back together.

keep in mind also that like a week before we moved back to school she said "who knows, maybe we will get back together sooner rather than later"

is there really not a single chance of this being able to be fixed? we both had our problems but according to her me not comforting her properly during a couple of her breakdowns makes it impossible for her to see me romantically anymore, regardless of us talking about this before and assuming we were past it
>>
>>18637224
she has expressed "whoknows what could happen in the future" because unlike you, she feels no pain from the relationship with you, she's just flattered and she likes your attention
>not comforting her properly
That doesn't exist.
honestly smells really bad, no contact
>>
>>18637240
during one of her breakdowns I kind of just ignored her so it's moreso a lack of comforting than not doing it properly.

she states that she feels pain though, I ghosted her (removed/blocked her off everything) like 3 weeks ago and told her that she had to change some shit about her or I'm done and she found a way to contact me and started crying heavily so she definitely feels some deep attachment to me I think

is it still better to go no-contact? I genuinely feel like nobody understands me how she does and nobody will understand her or her problems like I would
>>
>>18637224
OP we have all heard that one and to be fair I have used it as well when I broke up with women. Its a way to make the horrible conversation about breaking up bearable to both.
>>
>>18637264
herd what? "who knows what could happen in the future"?
>>
>>18637272
yes along with other comments set for some ambiguous situation and future
>>
>>18637276
I suppose but we're honestly each others only friends so that's why I feel like it holds a bit more weight for us
plus why would she say "maybe we can get back sooner rather than later" two weeks ago and then suddenly change her mind entirely

maybe I'm being delusional but I feel like the situation has a little truth to it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.