[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Saturday afternoon everyone (Belgiumfag). Here I lie in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1503055274818.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503055274818.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
Good Saturday afternoon everyone (Belgiumfag).

Here I lie in my sofa, my gf just got up and went back to bed. There was a thing in our past where she cheated on me and is trying to make up for it.
Although lately I lost the spark I had for her. She gets mad all the time for shit like "leaving the toothpaste tube on the sink instead of placing it back in the cupboard".
I'm bored and I don't want to be with her anymore.

Any ideas on how to quit this relationship without looking like an asshole too much?

>talk to her
No, I'm too much of a pussy, I just want her to end it
>>
>>18637068
I do realise this must be the worst kind of request for advice.
I just want peace and I know if I bring it up to break up, she will raise hell (because she was trying so hard for 'us')
>>
>>18637075
so, what do you guys have in common to make it more interesting again maybe?
>>
>>18637135
I cannot shake the thought of her cheating on me. That was the point where we ended in my eyes
>>
>>18637068
>>18637147
You have to tell her "I realized that I did not get over you cheating and I'm not going to get over it. I see the effort you are making and for a long time I thought it was a healing process. I wanted to move past it but I never did. I now feel that I emotionally checked out of the relationship and it isn't fair either to you or to me to continue it."

Then leave and whenever she tries to raise drama tell her you have said everything there is to say. This is the cleanest way.
>>
>>18637068
Google what is
>sunken cost fallacy
and then break up. Save yours and hers time and do it already!
>>
>>18637068
cheat on her, then not only will she feel as badly as you did, but she'll probably break up with you too
>>
>>18637157
you're probably right, but it is going to take a lot of courage from me..

>>18637166
Yea, I am wasting my time and it becomes harder every day.

>>18637169
It would work, but since we have a shared debt on our new loft (1 year ago) I kind of want her to buy me out. If I upset her too much she'll probably want to sell and we both lose money..
>>
>>18637068
You really don't want her to end it
It will hurt like all the same
You will still get insecure about yourself
Believe me ;_;
>>
>>18637068
>is trying to make up for it
perfect opportunity to get to do all the fucked up freaky fetish shit you always wanted to do.
>>
>>18637068
You have a get out of the relationship for free card without looking like an asshole when she cheated OP. Use it. You should have sent her packing when it happened and as you see it was never the same as before. Do not make this mistake again.
>>
>>18637068
>she cheated on me and is trying to make up for it
How exactly can any one make up for cheating? Seriously, I can't think of one goddamn thing. She planned and let another guy hop on and she fucked him back and betrayed your trust. No do overs.
>>
>>18637068
She let some other dude stick his dick in her .. your mistake was not to kick her ass to the curb there and then ..
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.