[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's possible to have serious relationship with a woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: helene.jpg (32KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
helene.jpg
32KB, 432x768px
It's possible to have serious relationship with a woman if i have no job?
>>
>>18636878
Sure if you have money despite being jobless
>>
>>18636881
i have some money. not much. but money are so important?
>>
>>18636884
Yes, financial stability is important
How old are you OP?
>>
Not really, no. An adult without a job is a bum, an irresponsible child. Unless you're retired or studying, that's a different story.
>>
>>18636887
>>
>>18636894
Bro you should have a job and graduated from school by now, at the very least a part time job. What are you doing with your life?
>>
>>18636898
nothing much, i do some martial arts but i'm amateur at that
>>
>>18636894
Are you studying? If not, you should have a job.
>>
>>18636903
no
>>
>>18636894
Yeah, you're way too old to not have a job. Any women with any degree of maturity will see you as a manchild.
>>
>>18636906
Then I'm sorry buddy - no gf for you.
>>
>>18636902
Work at Starbucks. It's nothing big but it's a good start if you don't know where to go. Most dudes work by the age of 19 unless they're studying for a hard degree, but then they'd be doing projects within college for money.

No offense but the fact that you're 24 and never worked a job makes you look like a man child leeching off of his parents. If I was a girl then I'd be grossed out by you.
>>
File: aintdatingnobrokenigga.jpg (542KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
aintdatingnobrokenigga.jpg
542KB, 1280x1920px
>>18636878
Realistically no.

It takes money to eat out. It takes money to get around town and travel. It takes money to do basically anything aside from sitting around at home.

>i have some money. not much. but money are so important?

There's a big difference between avoiding a golddigging skank and being unable to provide anything aside from your company which would come off as someone who has got no initiative or ambition.

The only time I got away with having no job was when I was in between jobs and my gf supported my broke ass for a month. I don't think it's realistic to meet someone new without an income though.
>>
Not OP, but same age. How embarrassing is it to still be in undergrad at 24? In my last year, pretty motivated now, but I was depressed/neet/drop out for a year or two and then worked for a year, so I was slowed down.
>>
>>18636917
Explain it to your gf. If she's a good person then she'll understand that depression is hard to go through. That is; of course, if you're telling the truth about being depressed and aren't just using it as an excuse for being a lazy slob.
>>
>>18636921
>was
I think this should explain it enough. I definitely had that period where I would sleep as long as I could and stay up as long as I could regardless of the passing of days, didn't talk to anyone, would walk around at night thinking about dying, etc. I'm pretty sure that's depression, there isn't really an argument there, it's also being a lazy slob though. But, with work and time, I'm productive again.

In any case, I'm not OP, so I'm not even thinking about my dating situation (not to say I'm not... but it's under control). Just wondering how embarrassing this status would be seen as in general.
>>
>>18636923
Not very. People will be happy that you managed to get your shit together and getting closer to graduation. It's only embarrassing if you tried to justify it with stuff like "oh I'm depressed so I can't do well in school".

I cam empathize with you because I have depression too and it acts up whenever I forget to take my antidepressants. It feels fucking horrible, like all of the enjoyment being sapped out of life and you constantly think that you're worthless despite your achievements. Some people aren't really educated though and will just brush off your own mental illness as faking.
>>
>>18636928
Yeah, I feel like that's what I've learned. I mean I don't want to question anyone's claim to being depressed, because they probably know best, but at the same time the whole PROBLEM with it is that it breeds this attitude that you can't or shouldn't do anything. You have to fight that, so the best way to not be depressed is to not let it define you. I mean that was maybe more my attitude a few years ago, but I don't really think it invalidates my depression, I think it was a part of it.
>>
>>18636932
Exactly, that's the right attitude to have. It's a vicious cycle where you end up not achieving your goals in life, you look back and that causes you to get depressed even more. The best thing to do is to keep moving forward even if you feel like you won't make it you should ignore it as that's just your depression talking. The complicated thing about psychological problems is that the cure has to come from within, you have to heal yourself and be your own medicine. It's not like a physical wound where you just apply antiseptic, plaster over it and then wait for it it to heal. It's not that straightforward. Always keep doing whatever you can to beat the negative voices in your head.

Also try to socialize and get friends. Socializing releases a lot of neurochemicals in your brain which make you feel happy and more accepted into society.
>>
op here, i went to the shop, saw a woman. And started crying.
>>
File: 1468580837962.jpg (117KB, 782x835px) Image search: [Google]
1468580837962.jpg
117KB, 782x835px
>>18636978
Did you look in the mirror?
>>
>>18636980
i am a man
>>
>>18636878
Yes. I see plenty of women that cling to a guy that never works and fucks around on them while the girl is at work. If you treat them like a whore they will pay for everything.
>>
>>18636981
she could have been standing behindf you
>>
File: lots of coins.gif (60KB, 444x395px) Image search: [Google]
lots of coins.gif
60KB, 444x395px
>>18636878
Yes, but it isnt ideal.

https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html
>>
a serious relationship? yes. a future? no. she'll get tired of it and dump your broke ass when you can't be bothered to think ahead or buy her an engagement ring. we don't find that shit cute.
>>
>>18637500
I guess its more of a long term issue then?
>>
>>18637508
depends. if she's happy to carry you for a while being under the impression that you'll get a job, she'll be sweet for a bit. but long term, it won't work out with anyone. no happy gf for you.
>>
>>18637500
op here, i don't want to marry
>>
No woman your age is going to want to date a man without money. I'm not talking about ballin, but if you can't afford to go out for drinks, grab a bite to eat, movies, activities, what do you plan on doing? Sitting at your parents house? Get some kind of job so you at least have spending money. I'm 24 and don't have a single friend without a job, even just a part time one. I couldnt imagine not having money to spend on going out every week.
>>
>>18636878
No. Litteraly, the only thing that women love is money.
>>
>>18636917
I'm also 24 and undergrad, but female so unsure if that makes a difference. I had my mom lose her job and my dad diagnosed with cancer so no money for me to go to school and I moved back home to help and work full time. Now I'm going back to school but I'm more confident in my education now and more motivated than ever. I don't think there's anything wrong with being older and pursuing an education.
>>
>>18636878
No
>>
>>18637508
No, it's pretty much impossible to be in a serious relationship without any money. Even to go out on dates. How are you going to buy drinks or food? Even if you split the bill? Is she going to stay the night at your parents house? Is your mom doing to drive you to the park because you can only do free activities with her?
>>
>>18636917
Not embarrassing at all. Keep at it anon, good job for going back to uni.
>>
You should be "looking" for a job or at least pretend you are. Either way I know a few friends that started a serious relationship while having no job. Two of these couples are Christian btw, one is Catholic the other is protestant. Maybe it's a certain type of personality for women that accepts this as being possible.
>>
>>18636878
possible but not having a job might affect your confidence and women pick up on that shit quickly
>>
>>18636917
Same boat here. Stay strong and keep going.
>>
>>18636903
I'm not that anon but in my country even if you are studying, if you have no job at 24 you are the most pathetic waste of oxygen.
Society keeps reminding me I'm one.
>>
>>18637684
This.
You're 24, you should realize by now that women aren't capable of love and that they're all just materialistic whores. Accept that fact and you'll get women easily.
>>
>>18637693
i think of killing myself
>>
>>18637693
Call it r9k all you want but I agree with this anon.
>>
>>18637560
>No, it's pretty much impossible to be in a serious relationship without any money.

I'd like to prove you wrong. I can maintain a relationship without spending little to no money. Though I don't discount that the man should be earning money as to save for a nice downpayment on a condo or what have you.

There are plenty of free activities you can do, it's all about the bonding that counts.

> Is she going to stay the night at your parents house?

Yes? If its serious she will be around my house a lot and probably will be sleeping in my room a lot.

> Is your mom doing to drive you to the park because you can only do free activities with her?

It's not the destination, it's the journey. We can walk to the park, that in itself is an experience.
>>
>>18637679
women with low self-worth, yeah.
>>
>>18636878
yes, i know guys who do that. my friend just collects unemployment and makes his gf pay for everything, then fucks her and watches anime when she goes to work. but recently he managed to get a job
>>
>>18637693
women care more about emotions than material anything. put yourself in universal good vibes mode and you can easily get girls into you as a so-called "loser". most guys don't do this
>>
>>18637903
You're young and stupid. I used to think this too when I was a teen, but women care about convenience. Money is convenient.
>>
>>18636981
Men have jobs, anon.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.