[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /adv/ Shit has hit the fan. >Be me >20 y/o virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: fear-of-women-02.jpg (221KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
fear-of-women-02.jpg
221KB, 1000x666px
Well /adv/ Shit has hit the fan.
>Be me
>20 y/o virgin
>friends have forced me to go to a hooker tonight
>what do?
>choices are: overcome irrational fear of women fuck the hooker or be called a faggot
P.S. Also any advice on what to look out for when with a hooker.
>>
>>18636860
what kind of shitty friends do you have
>>
>>18636868
Well in all honesty, I think they are doing it with the best of intentions.
>>
>>18636874
Im a virgin too at 21yo, don't think I would involve money into something as intimate as sex. Why such a pressure? Most likely you won't even have the same friends in 3 - 5 years time
>>
>>18636868
Yeah, this. Pretty fucking gay. Some people don't want to fuck people randomly, and that's probably a good thing. Lost my virginity at 20 or 21, in afterthought I don't know why I was stressing because I've been getting it consistently, lovingly, and on my own terms since then

Might as well learn to do it the right way, and also not have a stupid first time
>>
>>18636893
>>18636885
OP here, I don't really want to do it, but I've fallen in a situation that I don't have a choice anymore.
Call me old fashioned, but I'd really like to find love first and all that shit. But it doesn't matter what I want. Too late to turn back now.
>>
>>18636929
It's not too late, call your friends out. It's not normal behavior, it's almost more like hazing behavior. If they aren't assholes they won't mind if you don't want to do it, if they are, fuck em
>>
>>18636860

Sounds like the kinda friends that pressure you to do this stupid ass shit, then go "I can't believe you just did that mate... not cool. Nah, I don't want to hang out with you now".

Ditch 'em.
If they are trying to make you do shit that you don't want to do, they aint your friends.
>>
literally go walk on a college campus, it's literally the first week of school, like literally go ask someone out like like literally
>>
>>18636941
literally XDD
>>
File: 1418285993233.jpg (125KB, 377x640px) Image search: [Google]
1418285993233.jpg
125KB, 377x640px
When I was 17 my friends bought me a hooker

I definitely enjoyed her

they still shouldn't force you though
>>
OP here, thanks for the advice guys. We'll see how it goes.
>>
File: 1501764121976.jpg (29KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501764121976.jpg
29KB, 640x640px
how will you explain to your first girlfriend
that you had sex with a hooker for the first time?
>>
File: 1433103268263.jpg (402KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
1433103268263.jpg
402KB, 618x618px
>>18637014
I have the same problem (I'm the dude from >>18636995)

I just lie to her and tell her that my second time was my first time (which happened shortly after)
>>
>>18636929
How do you not have a choice? Tell your 'friends' they're being arseholes and walk away.
>>
>>18636860
suck her boobs and ass ejaculate on her face

unlikely to get space aids from this
>>
>>18636860
>Forcing you to go to a hooker
>Forcing

I'll agree with the general consensus here, your friends seem like tremendous asshats. Don't let them push you around if you don't want to do this.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.