[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it unfair of me to feel regret that I'll never be the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: AngryBird.jpg (27KB, 415x423px) Image search: [Google]
AngryBird.jpg
27KB, 415x423px
Is it unfair of me to feel regret that I'll never be the first for a woman? I'm 24 and I know I'll never get to be that first time, and I know it's stupid to worry, but part of me can't help but want to have been the only man in a woman's life.
>>
>>18636704
Spoiler alert: at least half of women don't stay with the guy they lose their virginity to. Get over it. Unless you've got some sort of religious conviction, then you should go shop around the various churches, but sex is fun and most girls have it, same as most guys.
>>
>>18636718
>Spoiler alert: at least half of women don't stay with the guy they lose their virginity to.
Do you think I'm unaware of this fact?
>but sex is fun and most girls have it, same as most guys.
But casual sex significantly impairs pair bonding in women. Take a look at the correlation between number of partners are divorce rates.
>>
>>18636704
>Is it unfair of me to feel regret that I'll never be the first for a woman?
No.
>>
>>18636737
>>18636718
I'm getting mixed signals.
>>
>>18636704
>>18636718
Bigger protip: WOMEN ARE NOT IMPORTANT!

Sort yourself out
>>
>>18636722
>all sex is casual sex

This is a stupid thought to keep. Not all relationships work out. Sex with an ex boyfriend is not "casual".

There's whores on both sides, men and women, and perfectly good people who just were unlucky in their relationships. Don't spout nonsense and expect other people to look up your statistics by the way. Correlation != Causation anyway, so.... get the fuck out with your "holier than thou" bullshit.
>>
>>18636722
Start viewing sex as a bonding tool, rather than a way of expressing an already established bond. That's the most common way of viewing it, try to adopt it.
>>
>Start viewing sex as a bonding tool, rather than a way of expressing an already established bond
But it's a bonding tool that has diminishing returns. The bonding chemicals get gradually less effective. Sure, it may be the most common way to view it, but look at the modern dating scene. Something ain't working.

>>18636748
>This is a stupid thought to keep. Not all relationships work out. Sex with an ex boyfriend is not "casual".
And? Read the OP, I said I was sad about never being a girl's one and only and asking if it was unfair. All you've done is basically call me a prude in response.

>Don't spout nonsense and expect other people to look up your statistics by the way.
I can link it for you if you wish.

>Correlation != Causation anyway, so.... get the fuck out with your "holier than thou" bullshit.
How about you go fuck yourself instead? You say it's the way, it's modernity, it's all no big deal and yet people are more miserable and ramshackle than ever. Why shouldn't it be addressed and looked into? Because you like getting your dick wet?
>>
>>18636752
>the world sucks because everyone is having sex but me

Do you even hear yourself?

>come to advice board
>don't ask for advice
>upset when you get no advice in return
Sorry not sorry.
>>
>>18636756
>Do you even hear yourself?
No, I can't hear the words you pretend I said, nor can I speak for the strawman you're hastily constructing.

You never gave me a reason that this modern attitude towards sexuality is something I should embrace. And no, I don't count "it's modern" as a reason in itself.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.