[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice please (My grammar suck) my mom leave me since i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

Need advice please (My grammar suck)
my mom leave me since i was a kid because she make debt
recently I go to visit her at japan with my dad because I want to see our family reunion again
it's gone well only first two day then this happen
>my mom really smile and look happy when she's with another girls there
>she don't look fun when you travel with me and my dad
>I cry like a kid for think she is not my mother that I know anymore
>she know I am crying but she don't really care. she act like it's some funny joke
>decide to forgive my mom for 4th times
>last travel day
>I think I need to make it clear by say what I want
>tell my mom that I fear you will leave me
>she say I have no need to fear she will leave me but it's me who will leave she .

sometime she look like my mother but suddenly she talk like she is another person
I can't take this anymore ....
I don't want to feel hurt anymore
what should I do ?
>>
File: you are important cat.jpg (31KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
you are important cat.jpg
31KB, 500x700px
>>18636654
Family issues can be the worst. Like a forced burden.
After all, we do not choose our parents.

My best advice is to seek Jesus.
>>
File: YgkawK.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
YgkawK.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>18636673
thanks
>>
>>18636654
You may be expecting too much from a person who is actually a stranger to you.

Yes, she gave birth to you, and yes, she probably does feel something for you. But if you have been apart for many years, you can't have the relationship you missed back then.

What you want is the Mama you missed as a child, but you aren't that child and she isn't that younger woman. If she feels anything it might be for the baby she remembers, but you aren't that baby anymore.

If the two of you are going to make a connection, it will have to be as fellow adults with the desire to be friends as adults.
>>
>>18636765
I think so
now everything about japan still make me scared as hell..
>>
>>18636809
Sucks about your mother who has little interest in bonding with her own child. If you can change your focus to the experience of living in another country. Look at it as an opportunity to learn another culture and language. It will be a benefit to you later in life.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.