[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a 22 year old with a horrible body. big chest and SKINNY ASS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1502683447708.jpg (13KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1502683447708.jpg
13KB, 367x321px
Im a 22 year old with a horrible body. big chest and SKINNY ASS ARMS NO MUSCLE AT ALL. im skinny fat and i hate it. i want to build muslce but i heard being skinny fat takes even longer to grow. /adv/ what do?
>>
>>18636640
Are people really this fucking retarded?

There's a fucking wealth of information out there all curated and condensed and you can't even be arsed to fucking use google? There's even a fucking board here specifically for workout advice.
>>
>>18636645
Ive thought about it but I spent most my time shitposting. so can't argue with that.
>>
Lift weights and eat a high fat high protein low carb diet
>>
>>18636640

Either go on /fit or if you have extra cash, isagenix is good shit (but you have to stick to plans 100% of the time. There is no excuse.)
>>
Muscle starts in the laboratory.

You've got to eat well, sleep well, and have an abundance of everything.

0.8g/kgbw protein
0.6g/kgbw fats
0.4g/kgbw carbs maximum

As far as nutrients go, get a good multi-vitamin, maybe supp some K, D, C, and some fish oil. Depends on the multi-vitamin. Try to get one that's got lower quantities of the heavy metals, calcium, and E.

There's also posture. You aren't going to be lifting shit if your physiology is all fucked up. Fix your hips, strengthen your back and core, stop rolling those shoulders forward, and bring your head back. It'll make you look taller, more confident, in addition to making you physically more capable. Stretch daily after cardio.

In terms of calories, you can find various TDEE calculators online, but the general consensus is that it's 10xBW in calories for losing weight, and about 14xBW for gaining weight. Most try to aim for about a 500 calorie surplus.

Good tip to stop being an absolute fat-ass is to learn how to cook real food. Takes time and energy to make the food, you learn a new skill, and you know exactly what's going into what you're eating.

It's not difficult to build muscle, really. Just takes some lifestyle changes.
>>
>>18636713
One other thing people fuck up when it comes to strength is not realizing when they're eating things that their body can't properly process. You get all bloated in the abdomen, and you loose your ability to transfer any strength from the lower body to the upper-body and vice-versa. Pay attention to what your body is telling you, and how you react to certain foods. Simply not being fucked up can easily make you much stronger than the people around you.
>>
File: dinosaur[1].gif (21KB, 451x75px) Image search: [Google]
dinosaur[1].gif
21KB, 451x75px
>>18636640
If only we had a fitness board with an informative sticky. A man can dream...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.