[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls look down on a guy if he makes her cum but he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
Do girls look down on a guy if he makes her cum but he's not able to cum for whatever reason? I've heard they sometimes feel bad like they weren't good enough but do they often think of him as less of a man or something?
>>
No they just get insecure and feel unattractive.
>>
>>18636842
which then becomes a perfect situation to use their insecurity and exploit them for your fetishes and fantasies
>>
Just say it is Tibetian semen retention exercise
>>
>>18636842
This.
>>
>>18636402
You want to totally fuck a woman up? Make her cum and you fuck a little while longer then just stop without cuming yourself and get up and go about your everyday. I do it all the time and they all try so hard. Oh god its funny.
>>
>>18636856
I've ironically done this, not to fuck with her, but because I realised that she was not gonna be able to make me cum (didn't turn me on despite being horny in the beginning).
>>
>>18636402
>>18636842

This. I had major whiskey dick once and couldn't perform. She wasn't so much thinking I was shit but got majorly upset thinking that I wasn't into her.

Girls don't understand that guys aren't fuck robots and able to shoot loads on demand. They only think that if they're good looking enough a guy will be able to do it np.

If you sit there sobbing like a little bitch though then yea she's going to look down on you.
>>
File: 1491151044013.jpg (21KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1491151044013.jpg
21KB, 640x426px
>tfw gf doesn't turn me on anymore
>tfw been lying about having erectile dysfunction because of it
>tfw she convice me to get sildenafil from doctor
>tfw been making shit up like too tired, got to go to the gym, etc, after acquiring it
>still have sex from time to time but have to fake 80% of the orgasms
>it's all a fucking chore
>she thinks she is doing fuckign great
>tfw been getting random boner when we're in public
>tfw this special occasion when we was walking in the city and bumps into her gf in a sundress
>tfw she has amazing legs
>tfw get diamond hard
>tfw I know that my gf noticed, but didn't bring it up or change her behaviour
>tfw she throws ''random'' tantrum because of something completely unrelated when we're home later that day
>tfw thoughts of cheating pops into your head
>tfw tell those thoughts to fuck off because wtf I love this woman
>tfw I'm in so much mental and emotional pain because of all this
>tfw tf
>>
>>18636900

why not break up with her?
>>
>>18636904
Because I really do love her. It's just incredibly painful to fight and manipulate my own needs & nature.
>>
>>18636915
Did she gain weight or stop taking care of herself?
>>
>>18636927
She did gain weight, skinny to chubby. She stopped caring about her appearance in general (I prefer her without makeup, I'm one of those guys). She also became very childish, not taking responsibility for her life and her actions, thinking that doing social science and getting B average is somehow an intelligent move, etc.

Doesn't feel like an adult woman and I think that is the biggest turn off tbqh. She is intelligent, though. She just happens to be really unwise, I think.
>>
>>18636999
Talk to her about it then.
If you cant even fuck her because of it then its a serious fucking problem. Youll end up breaking up anyway if you dont do anything about it.
Like you already want to fuck other women instead of "the woman you love". Doesnt sound like love to me
>>
>>18637012
To me, love is deeper than just sex. Don't get me wrong, sex is really really important, especially as a man, but there is more to it.

I've tried talking to her about her attitude but she becomes really cold and passive aggressive. She view herself as mature and the responsible one, despite her actions being the complete opposite. It's really hard to argue with a person like that.

Mind you, this is really the only con of being in a relationship with her. She is fantastic, otherwise.
>>
>>18637025
You dont have to talk to me about how much love is important. I've been in a relationship for 12 years.
Think about it, sex is a natural and impulsive thing. And logically youd want to have sex with the woman you love, but you dont. Like at all.
Your first instinct qhen met with sex with her is to run away, im sure you do love her, but how much you'd need to reevaluate. If you cant discuss things like that with her and be honest what will you do? Not have sex for the rest of your days with her? Cheat on her? What are your alternatives? None of these sound like you love her.
>>
>>18637042
Are you saying that I don't love her because I'm not physically attracted to her?
>>
>>18636859
>guys aren't fuck robots
You dont need to do anything else than spread your legs, close eyes and think of england to get pregnant and spread your genes as girl.

On the other hand, as boy you need to bust a nut. If you cant, you failed your primary basic biological purpouse.
>so maybe dont drink and fuck (or was it dont drink and drive?)

>>18637025
>>18636999
She isnt wife material. You can never love unconditionally. Whip her into her past self or find more "mature" girl.
>stopped caring
>become very childish
Face the reality. You cant marry someone like that, unless you want to be part of divorce statistics. Stop hiding from world and do the inevitable. The sooner you do it, the less pain you will cause.
>>
>>18636402
My friend had this problem with his ex for a few months. She was a little bit concerned bc of the 'am I not good enough' thing but was mostly understanding and tried to work through it with him
She definitely didn't think he was less of a man, I wouldn't worry about that anon
Unless your girl is a massive irrational cunt I guess
>>
>>18637061
Precisely, not as a woman, a wife. They way you love her sounds like shes your sister or best friend.
>>
>>18636858
Well take that and do it with a beautiful girl. They have never had that happen to them. Its gold
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.