[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its often asked, "how do you get girls?" but this time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: for when its appropriate.jpg (19KB, 700x426px) Image search: [Google]
for when its appropriate.jpg
19KB, 700x426px
Its often asked, "how do you get girls?" but this time I propose a different question. How do you keep girls?

How do you know for a fact you're gonna start a long term relationship with any girl? And I don't mean just asking her "hey can we try to make this long term," but actually having it work out to the point where it is long term?
>>
>>18636265
Be going the same direction in life as they are.
>>
>>18636265
>How do you know for a fact you're gonna start a long term relationship with any girl?
>long term relationship with any girl?
>any
>ANY

you can't, you try and you see how it goes and hope for the best. Some features of character take time to reveal that's why sometimes a relationship goes for a year or two then dies. Know when to cut it off and start anew.
>>
>>18636287
this is an important first step. do you both have similar or compatible long-term goals? ie you have a dream of spending your 20s in the peace corps and she wants to get her career and future family on track before 30?

the next step is the continual work aspect. 2 main things:

1. honest and respectful communication. you need to be able to disagree with each other (so if she demands obsequiesence, drop her like a hot potato) but you need to be able to voice that disagreement in a respectful way.
2. never EVER stop treating her like you just met. you can do it less often and less intensely, but always be the man who she fell in love with. passion burns away into hot embers after time, and you will never get the honeymoon period back, but you have to keep the fire stoked.
>>
>>18636304

Anon expounded, and I agree.
It's weird, you read this board, and people keep talking about open, instant communication. I wonder if they're onto something...
>>
>>18636265
if she needs you/doesnt need you
>>
A girls want is back massages, and for you to listen to them talk.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.