[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I grew up in the darkest place that anyone could ever grow up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: littleprince6-master768.jpg (52KB, 768x327px) Image search: [Google]
littleprince6-master768.jpg
52KB, 768x327px
I grew up in the darkest place that anyone could ever grow up in. I grew up in a shadow and everyone always told me to never leave that shadow. Since that time it has been a very painful but fulfilling experience of trying to leave that shadow. Here is what I've learned.

I've learned that just about everyone lives in their own little world. So it's okay to express your yours. Not everyone will understand your world and those people don't matter. What matters are those few that do want to be on your world and in turn they will let you be on theirs. There will be those people that you want to be apart of their world. Maybe because their world is better then yours. Maybe it's because you want them to be a part of your world. But in the end your just wasting your time trying to get them to your planet.
Me trying to move from that shadow I've seen people that encourage me to further grow away from that shadow. However, I've also seen the nicest people treat me badly. They could never understand me and my goals even though I'm all about person growth and am super nice. People will always think your an idiot for trying to do something. That's the worst thing they could do think mean about you, so let them.

Well this is the little prince and I would like to help you all in which ever way I could.
>>
>>18636241
>I grew up in the darkest place that anyone could ever grow up in.
>the worst thing they could do think mean about you
You have no idea do you...?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.