[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

21 year old female here. Been in a long term relationship with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 9

File: 1442977096288.webm (3MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1442977096288.webm
3MB, 720x1280px
21 year old female here. Been in a long term relationship with my partner for about 3 years now.

How do I increase my chances of getting pregnant? I'm trying to get impregnated by my boyfriend so we can finally get married.
>>
>>18636225
Ask him to marry you.
>>
>>18636225
I think you just need to have lots of sex. You should be pretty fertile at your age.
>>
>>18636225

This must be a troll post. You are a horrid cunt and I hope you get ovarian cancer and die pa
>>
>>18636233
What's wrong with wanting to marry the man I love and start a family with him?
>>
Having children is a fucking huge commitment and is not something you should force upon someone like that. Talk to him about children and marriage and see what he thinks.
If you get pregnant and he's not ready it can and will ruin you relationship.
>>
He's ready, I'm sure. He's 27, has a 6 figure income and we've been together 3 years. He's great with his nieces and nephews as well.
>>
>>18636225
>"21 year old male here. Been in a long term relationship with my partner for about 3 years now.

How do I increase my chances of getting her pregnant? I'm trying to impregnate my girlfriend so we can finally get married."
>>
>>18636234

The way you phrased your post implies you intend to trap him by getting pregnant without his knowledge, intent, or consent.

If true, this makes you one of the worst types of abusers, because your awful, selfish choices will affect an innocent child.

If not, figure out your fertile times, fuck during them; it's not rocket surgery.
>>
You both should talk about it first and just have sex often. You'll eventually get pregnant.
>>
>>18636244
This is not even close to being the same situation, you fucking scumbag.
>>
>>18636243
Then just ask him. If he says yes then just fuck like rabbits
>>
>>18636249
Actually, seems about exactly the same as it gets. What kind of sexist idiot fuck are you?
>>
>>18636249
He posted literally the same thing with the genders switched around. It's arguably worse for her since he has almost zero chance of getting alimony, custody or defending himself if she wants to press some kind of charges for regretting sleeping with him
>>
>>18636253
No it fucking isn't, and you should kill yourself for being a rape enabler.

>>18636255
It's different depending on your gender. You don't actually believe men and women are the same, right?
>>
>>18636258

Nothing about this was nonconsensual... unless you are implying rape works to get women preggers better?

Men and women aren't the same but their similarities vastly outweigh their differences.

You are a sexist person and hold everyone back with your discriminatory, unoriginal thinking and biased, echo-chamber agenda pushing.
>>
Let me get this straight

He's taking too long to produce a ring on his own so your genius plan is to get pregnant in order to force a ring out of him?

That's real scummy and part of the reason why I've stayed single all this time. Terrified of girls like you
>>
>it's another misogynist goes on a wild, hate filled rant episode
Yawn. Not even going to reply to that garbage.
>>
File: 1379868990326.jpg (34KB, 324x289px) Image search: [Google]
1379868990326.jpg
34KB, 324x289px
>>18636258
>It's different depending on your gender. You don't actually believe men and women are the same, right?

I agree that men and women are different. I don't think it is okay for anybody to entrap anyone else with children.
>>
>>18636274
Yeah, THAT'S why you're single, lmfao
>>
>>18636244
I think that's about the same. Both make me question why the need to get pregnant first before marriage. Both without clarification seem like the person may be trying to trap their significant other.
>>
>>18636279
So you haven't actually discussed children with your bf? What you're doing is very shitty.
>>
>>18636279
I have a lot of insecurities and anxieties related to dating and sex, for real

Terrified of the pregnancy trap. Seriously considering the snip so I don't have to worry about it and can enjoy sex with a much lower risk of pregnancy
>>
>>18636288
t. virgin
>>
>>18636293
Lol no, definitely not. Last girl I dated had her tubes tied and sex was much better because I didn't have that anxiety hanging over me
>>
Just spotted a virgin in damage control mode lads.
>>
OP is a fucking moron who deliberately avoids any post calling out her shitty behavior and instead focused her sole attention on something that isn't even related to the issue.

TALK TO YOUR BOYFRIEND ABOUT IT FOR FUCKS SAKE. STAY ON THE SAME PAGE
>>
>>18636306
/thread
Tbh this thread was over a long time ago.
>>
>getting married and starting a family is shitty behaviour
found the marxist
>>
>>18636306
>I want to get pregnant
>so then we can get married

Obviously she doesn't want to talk to the fact that she's trying to get pregnant without her boyfriend knowing because it's a relationship on the decline and she's not willing to let him go easily.
>>
>>18636313
It's not. You seem to be glossing over what everyone else is including - consent of the other party.
You sound like bourgeoisie in disguise, wanting more poor stupid workers.
>>
>>18636270
It's different because women own more rights over men once a child is in the picture.

If you don't agree you're retarded and should take another look at laws and jury biased.
>>
>>18636329
I agree with you if you were saying men get screwed - and it's different / worse. 100% agree. Thought you were saying, due to the rape comments, that men and only men are way worse if they get someone pregnant.
>>
File: 1409529927968.jpg (23KB, 300x230px) Image search: [Google]
1409529927968.jpg
23KB, 300x230px
>>18636288
>get FWB, always use condom
>she's on the shot, but supposedly before the shot she and the husband had never conceived despite trying
>raw dog it one night when we're both drunk and horny
>surprise!

I beat the shot and polycystic ovary and managed to get a girl knocked up. Luckily due to the latter she didn't actually carry the thing, but surprise is always bad anon. And it can happen to YOU!!!!
>>
We had the same exact thread 3 weeks ago or so. Poor attempt at trolling OP
>>
>>18636343
Congrats on the super sperm
>>
>>18636258

Are you fucking retarded?

You realize that guys can poke holes in their own condoms right?

You realize that guys can also replace her pills with sugar pills, right?

You realize that guys can lie about have had vasectomies, right?

You realize that guys can lie about infertility, right?

NONE of that shit has ANYTHING to do with rape and is EXACTLY the same kind of horrible behavior that a woman can do. Holy fucking shit, I'm a liberal and I'm mad - dumbasses like you are the ones who make progressives look bad.
>>
>>18636343
you were fucking a married woman? or had she gotten divorced?
>>
>>18636311
this (repeat) thread is yet another social experiment
>as if there weren't enough reasons already why 90% of universities need to burn
>>
>>18636313
that's not what this thread is about. starting a family before ensuring a secure foundation for doing so by getting married is degenerate nigger behavior
>>
You're in for a surprise when he leaves your crazy ass, and loaded with parasites in your belly to boot.

I feel nothing but pity for your family and your (hopefully forever hypothetical) future children.
>>
Propose to him
>>
>>18636367
We'll get married when I'm pregnant.

>>18636394
He loves me and will not leave me.
>>
>>18636494
What are the winning lotto numbers?
>>
>>18636225
This is fucking genius bait
>>
>>18636494
Why won't he marry you if you aren't pregnant
>>
>>18636225
Take a step back and ask if you're financially ready to do that?

You're 21, so having a kid is alright. However, you don't want to raise a kid in a poorer environment when you could wait a year or two so you're in a better spot.

The best thing to do is to talk this over with him. if he says no, then ask why specifically. Marriage is a shit deal for us men right now, but if you're willing to go til death, then good. Get married, don't waste money on a large ceremony when it could just be done for a fuck ton less... you should get tax benefits married anyway, so it isn't bad.

I'm just concerned about having kids when you might not be able to afford them...especially when it knocks you out of the workforce (unless you want someone else raising your kid).

Really, just talk to him about it.
>>
21 is too young to be a good mother
>>
>>18636536
Only because people on /adv/ are stupid.
>>
>>18636494
oh if he doesn't want a kid he will 100% leave you
>>
>>18636234
What's wrong is the part without his consent. You want to trap him with a baby.
>>
>>18636854
He loves me and wants children eventually. What's the problem here?
>>
>>18636225
Just marry him regardless?
>>
>>18637074
Read this:
>>18636854
>>
>>18637081
How is he being trapped? He wants children.
>>
>>18637086
Read it again until you stop overlooking the important part.
>>
>>18637086
Ask him, get informed consent then it's ok. You can't just assume somebody wants it just because of how they've been in the past.
>>
>>18636258
>It's different depending on your gender.
Yeah, the woman has a chance to back out of an unwanted pregnancy.
>>
>>18637094
Okay, so you're just a troll. Gotcha.

>>18637096
How is there no consent? We've been together 3 years, live together, love each other, will spend the rest of our lives together, and he's explicitly stated he wants children.
>>
>>18637104
>How is there no consent?
You did not ask him about this specific instance nor did you get his consent about this specific instance.
The fact that this thread has gone on so long and you still havent explicitly asked for his consent about this particular instance shows more than enough how dishonest you are in this whole affair.
>>
>>18637108
Maybe he'll enjoy the surprise? Did you think about that? Men used to love this surprise before third wave feminism took hold.
>>
>>18637104
Was it in the future or right now? Cause if it was right now go ahead and have your baby. If he mean't in the future as most people do then it's wrong to try to get pregnant without asking him
>>
>>18637112
Man, you don't "try" to get pregnant. Babies just happen.
>>
>>18637111
How considerate of you, especially the possibility that you havent taken into account, which is if it turns out to be an unpleasant surprise.
>>
>having a child with the woman you love
>unwelcome
ok mate
>>
>>18637126

Plenty of women out there who don't want to have any children.
Even with a loved one.
>>
File: 1494880676580.png (510KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1494880676580.png
510KB, 800x1150px
This thread again?
>>
>>18637133
If she doesn't want children with her man, she doesn't love him.
>>
>>18637140

I'm willing to accept that if you offer a compelling argument.
Now get to it.
>>
>>18636243
>my boyfriend has a lot of money how do I entrap him with children before I reach my mid 20's and get fat :((((

who cares if it's crude, this bait is delicious, like a big sloppy burger, I can't help myself
>>
>>18637104
So why don't you just ask him explicitly?
>>
File: bait-NYET.jpg (50KB, 308x450px) Image search: [Google]
bait-NYET.jpg
50KB, 308x450px
>>18636225
>>18636258
>>18637086

but seriously don't bite lads
>>
>>18637179
I have, and I've now stated this multiple times.
>>
>>18637193
You've said to him 'hey I want to have kids now, what do you think of that?'
And he said 'that sounds great I want to do that'?
>>
>>18637196
Yes. I've asked him if he wants to have children with me, and he said "Yes, in the future when we are married."
>>
>>18637201
Okay, so to be clear, what he said was that he is not interested in having children with you NOW?

Why don't you ask him to marry you? He said he wants kids when you're married, so why do you think this means he has consented to having kids when you are not married?
>>
I'm not going to ask him to marry me. I think it's very improper for the woman to do that, and he'll probably find it emasculating.
>>
>>18637209
You are a disgusting troll.
I shit on you.
>>
>>18637209
Ask him to knock you up then. He'll realize it's time to marry.
>>
>>18637209
So to be clear again, you recognise that he has not given you consent or approval to the idea of having children now, and has EXPLICITLY told you that he is not willing to have children now?
>>
Are you daft? He literally said he wants to have children with me AND marry me.
>>
>>18637241
If he wanted to marry you right now you two would be engaged you complete and utter fucking moron jesus fucking christ I can't believe I'm taking your shitty bait but you piss me off.
>>
>>18637241
But that he doesn't want to do it now. Do you think the fact that he said 'not now' isn't relevant?

I told my high school gf I wanted to have kids with her one day too. I'd probably have left if she'd tried to force me to have kids THEN bc I didn't want them THEN
>>
>>18636225
I believe you want a serious resolution to your problem OP so I will risk being buttblasted by every guy here but here goes.

Relationship almost 3 years and he is close to graduation and I want to marry and start a family. I had terminated a pregnancy 2 years prior and suffered from that while he moved right along. I had tried many things but knew if I got pregnant he had matured enough he would do the right thing. Problem was he was so busy with school and I was so busy with work we rarely had time to have sex so I started having sex with my manager at work. I didn't really intend to get pregnant but missed my period and was suspect so my mother helped me. She had my father invite the two of us with them for a long weekend at a resort and my bf and I had sex constantly. I was pregnant, told him, and we married 6 months later. Win and happy with another child on the way. The only real troubling part was how my manager at work reacted to me not sleeping with him anymore so I quit because of the pregnancy.
>>
>>18637250
did you get impregnated by your manager?
>>
File: cooper-thumbs.png (915KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cooper-thumbs.png
915KB, 1280x720px
>>18637250
I hope you die a painful death, you are a terrible person
wtf is wrong with you people why can't you talk honestly with the men you 'love'
>>
>>18637252
I believe so, the days are close and I was only a week late when I went to my mom with my problem. It doesn't really matter to me , my manager was smart, a professional, nice looking but older and no one will know and I know for certain the one on the way is my husbands.
>>
>>18637256
I'm pretty sure that most of the "women" on this board telling these types of stories are actually The Red Pill neckbeards who're trying to get people to dislike women.
>>
>>18637260
Would you say your manager has superior genetics to your partner? If so, i don't think you did anything wrong.

Luckily my partner has great genetics; 6'4, perfect teeth, white, strong jaw, high IQ etc.

If we had a child together, he would be perfect.
>>
>>18637262
He was a very good looking man. I mean, I don't know of a single woman that didn't want his babies. The problem for me was I really loved my bf and this guy would never have settled down. We had one brief conversation in which he inquired if the child was his but I dismissed that quickly so he dropped it. He just wanted a young woman to have sex with.

Genetically close but who can know for certain. If I were you look into everyone in his family, everyone. Physical traits are easy but there is more to it. I found in my bf's family there were some that suffered from schizophrenia so that worries me a lot with my second child.
>>
>>18637273
how overweight are you
>>
>>18637273
>>18637262
>>18637250

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

reminder to sage shitty threads like these
>>
>>18637297
You're an idiot and wasn't talking to the likes of you anyway but a practical resolution the her problem that worked perfectly for me.

Petite and still buy my jeans in the juniors department even after a child.
>>
>>18636225
>>18636225
WHAT THE FUCK,
You don't need a baby to get married 0_0 just see if he wants to get married but save the babies for later when you're both on the same page!
>>
>>18637320
>>>/reddit/
>>
stop bumping this shit thread.
>>
>>18637201
Are you married? Not yet?
Then why do you think he said he'd be ok with having children right fucking now?
>>
>>18637342
He said we would have children when we get married. If I hey pregnant now, we'll marry now.
>>
>>18637201
>I've asked him if he wants to have children with me, and he said "Yes, in the future when we are married."
>what I got from this is that I should make a child so he'll marry me

Anyone who falls for this barebone attempt at trolling is a retard.
>>
>>18637261
oh ye there's no way this shit's real but no harm in calling them shit people anyway
sage tho obviously
>>
>>18636225
its pretty easy to get pregnant

anal
>>
>>18637352
From what you've said, my very minimal people-skills tell me that
>if you get pregnant now
>he'll insist on an abortion.
>>
Fully recognizing this is a bait thread, but just the possibility of this happening terrifies me. Remaining single for the rest of my life seems wonderful compared to being tied to some psycho the rest of my life because she hatched out my spawn.
>>
Oh look it's this thread again

Fuck off
>>
>>18637624
Get a vasectomy if you don't want kids at all. Best $1000 I ever spent
>>
>>18636225
Thats a terrible idea.

You dont have a child to advance your own goals. Youre creating a human life in a shitty economy and a shitty world. You need to ne established, mature, and ready.

If you have to have a baby to force him to marry you, then you have a bad relationship, and I guarantee it will get worse.

Not to mention the potential backfire if he decides to leave you alone with a kid.
>>
File: 41796475.jpg (12KB, 200x218px) Image search: [Google]
41796475.jpg
12KB, 200x218px
>>18637308
>You're an idiot
>still responds to weight question

wanna know how I know you're insecure af
you can buy 44" jeans for kids these days too
>>
>>18638543
Want to know how I know you have the mind of a child and at 30 still living with your mother? No wait a minute you are probably 35.

Your silly ass cartoon characters.
>>
File: IMG_1318.jpg (38KB, 656x645px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1318.jpg
38KB, 656x645px
>>18638570
>wheredoyouthingweare.jpg
>>
>>18637654
We both make quite a lot of money, so that's not an issue. And as I said, we will get married soon anyway.
>>
This thread is precisely why I'm a traditionalist.

Female empowerment ≠ healthy relationship
>>
>>18636279
You sound like a bitch
>>
>>18636229
Unironically this
>>
File: 34563456.png (54KB, 155x126px) Image search: [Google]
34563456.png
54KB, 155x126px
>>18638570
>IMMEDIATE response after my post
>can't come up with anything so mimic post in an attempt to shame based off reaction images in an anime forum
have you considered eating at a caloric deficit for a few months?
>>
>>18637260
I'm convinced people that post shit like this are just bitter dudes that want others to fall into the trap of inceldom. In any case, it is my sincerest wish that you die.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.