[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First date ever as a 24 year old male And my question is when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3615.jpg (627KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3615.jpg
627KB, 1000x667px
First date ever as a 24 year old male
And my question is when to go in for a kiss, in the middle or end of a date? So i have a date tomorrow with this girl i met, and well were gonna start off somewhat early at around 4pm and don't know how long the day will go. Anyways as my question states what's best, i have been with girls before and what not, but this is my first official date with one. What do, also any other general first date tips would be greatly appreciated
>>
Just gotta feel it out. Some girls won't want to kiss on the first date even if it's the best date ever. If she's acting really flirty and intruding on your bubble just go for it, even if she isn't feeling it and stops you, she'll be impressed with your confidence and you'll put it in her head you want to kiss her so maybe she'll come for you later.

Confidence is important. Fake it till you make it, she can't tell the difference, I promise. And remember, not all dates work out and that's OK too. I met a girl once, went out, really clicked, made out before I left her that night, texted me she was over it the very next day. If it doesn't work out, it's not the end of the world though, just find someone who fits better and try again.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>18636041
lol your first date was at 24

you're literally in for a world of pain and suffering if you haven't become emotionally numb and cynical by now

Enjoy your miserable life virgin
>>
A good first date tip? Don't plan on kissing.
>>
>>18636072
lol i fuck girls on the first date all the time

pussy
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.