[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its the day of my 18th birthday, I'm going to be enlisted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Its the day of my 18th birthday, I'm going to be enlisted in a little under 2 months.

How do I get laid?

I am the oldest of my friend group, they're all 17 and can't go to the club with me.

How do I go to the club by myself?
>>
Alright you're gonna go to the club. First things first you gotta believe in you. You gotta be asured of yourself. One way to do this is make up a bunch of characters for yourself to play and if you can convince your'sflsdj that you're each of these characters then you can convince yourself that youre the mf shiiii. and can totally get laid. Now lets get to the club stuff. So you gon rol in and shii feeling fly as. Now the character your gonna play is pretending you had a few to many drinks even though your totally sober. Anyone ask you totoes pre game. This will make yhou seem like yuou dont give a fuu. Kinda like me you know. But thats beside the point. SO you uhh find a girl now if she dancing and shee and fsdff you feel like hey i feel shes giving the come dance with me you go dance with her. now you may not feel this the whoe you dont' sdfrea lly belive yin you so if youdont you can go the standard approach of assking hery you wannta dance? if they say no you walk away then laugh because you got rejected and its funny and you can tell your friends about it and they will laugh to so make sure to laugh. But she says yes then you so in there no everybody hates chris i hope your not young to understand that reference. if you need more uhh advise hit me at my email [email protected]
>>
Bomo
>>
:(
>>
>>18635959
>I'm going to be enlisted in a little under 2 months

sorry bro, but you're clearly retarded and that is obviously why you cant get laid.

inb4
>bro its totally cool to get paid to murder poverty brown skin people on foreign soil to protect multi-national corporate financial interests.
>>
>>18635977

The effects of alcohol abuse on the developing brain?
>>
>>18635959
Money, as allways.
>>
>>18637458
Epic bait bro
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.