[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it matter if I lost my virginty to a brothel if I am going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Does it matter if I lost my virginty to a brothel if I am going to have a serious relationship?
>>
Why would it matter? Do you have to present a sexual history chart to the people you date?

You will have sex with most of the girls/men you date on the 1/2/3rd date anyways. Dates are a social ritual that precedes sex today, nothing else.
>>
File: cheating bait.png (95KB, 540x342px) Image search: [Google]
cheating bait.png
95KB, 540x342px
>>18635850
Virginity is social construct.
Only virgins care about it. For normies sex is as interesting as riding bike.

>pro tip
Dont tell and dont ask about sexual history of yourself or her. And never admit visiting whore.
>>
The topic will come up and they may see you for the pathetic fuck you are.
>>
>>18635867
>And never admit visiting whore.
You just told him that it actually matters and he will have to hide it forever. Probably will need to come up with a lie when any friend, girlfriend or wife asks out of curiosity.
>>
I say don't mention it in the same way you wouldn't talk to a new girlfriend about an ex. I don't think there's anything wrong with paying for sex, but some people see it as a sign of desperation.
>>
>>18635850

sweep it under the rug if youre getting into a long term relationship because some women can see it as pathetic you paid for sex. i assume youve been tested and are STD free, if she asks just say you lost your v card in a one night fling and nothing more
>>
It'd bother me quite a lot if my boyfriend went to a brothel tbqh. If you do it make sure to get tested
>>
>>18635850

No, you stupid fucks. People will take it as a sign of poor decision making, weakness, and "Hmmm fuck I wonder if he caught something from the hooker?"

Going to a whore just to lose your virginity is one of the stupidest, most virgin things there is you can do because literally only a stupid virgin would think it's a good idea.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.