[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you have no idea what it's like to be really good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: vlcsnap-6955-09-30-20h25m09s865.png (500KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-6955-09-30-20h25m09s865.png
500KB, 852x480px
>tfw you have no idea what it's like to be really good at something

these 25 years have been a waste
>>
same boat
>>
>>18635700
sucks. hate my life
>>
in the end, it doesn't even matter.
>>
>>18635730
Pretty funny.
>>
>>18635693
Then start now instead of wallowing in your pain.
>>
>tfw op doesnt realize how good he's gotten at being a fucking loser
its something right?
>>
Don't say that op. I was supposed to get my dream career at 23 but decided to look for other jobs in the same field. I then realized that this was a crucial mistake and that if I don't rise to this challenge I would be regretful for the rest of my life. I now felt at a disadvantage because of my age but asking around the other applicants and people I will be hired with most are in the age bracket of late 20s - early 30s so I'm still very young for this not that age really matters in this instance. Long story short is that life is full of occasions where you should rise to the challenge. People are not born the way they want to be but they learn how to via tribulations. You are a young person. 25 is hardly old nor is it an indicator that you wasted time. (we are) basically children desu and any logically employer will realize this and treat you as a young person trying to get a job. Most people will be helpful to you and whatnot
>>
>>18635693
The best time to plant a tree was 10 years ago.
The next best time to plant a tree is today.

get to work fag
>>
>>18635693
youre pretty good at posting cats on the internet.
>>
there are two things i would like to say here. they sound kind of contradicting at first but are actually solution to the way you are feeling.

first one:
you are not here to fulfill anybody's expectations, not even yours. first and foremost, you are alive and breathing and you should enjoy every moment of your life you can, and every possible feeling of that, just because can.

now that we got this out of the way, the second one:
more or less what this guy >>18636873 said, just don't take it as harshly sounding as it is. you need to listen to yourself and see what you actually want to do. we have our urges and one of them is having a purpose in our complex society. then again, if you don't want that, fine. live your life the way you feel like, and without hurting anybody else.

i realized this one year ago, i was working in my field i was schooled for. the job itself is quite difficult, which is fine and all, but the owners of the business are practically psychos, and also the other owners of similar business where i live are messed up in the head. so at one point it all made me sick and i quit without having a back up solution and decided that i will most likely not be doing that shit anymore, even if it means being a cashier at a shitty supermarket.

and now ive got a job thats not in my field, is fun and way easier, and pays better. oh, and i have a life.
>>
>>18636891
Thanks for the encouraging words, gent. Got a lot of difficulties aside from lack of fulfillment but who doesn't. Maybe there's a way.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.