[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I polish girl skills while in a relationship? Let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images (11).jpg (18KB, 454x324px) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
18KB, 454x324px
How do I polish girl skills while in a relationship?

Let's be real. There's always a chance of a breakup and girls have the advantage of finding a new mate immidiately.

Guys however have to hunt down new girls and it will be a painful few months, especially if your girl skills have waned over time being in a relationship.

How do I keep up my girl skills without cheating?
>>
>>18635690

If you are already planning for your relationships demise, then do the honorable thing and walk away.
>>
>>18635697

People like you annoy me.

I don't plan to fail. But a man must always be prepared
>>
>>18635697
This. You can't have an actually good relationship if you've already got one foot out the door.
>>
>>18635702
>I don't plan to fail.

I didn't say that. I said you are planing for its end. Maybe you see it coming? Trust your gut here.
>>
>>18635697
/thread

Then he can polish all the girl skills he wants.
>>
>>18635702
>I don't plan to fail
But you will if you have this attitude about relationships. Spend your time and energy on keeping your relationship healthy and strong and happy instead of spending it on prepping yourself for being single.
>>
>>18635712
>>18635717

We're going to be long-distance for 2 years and I'm really scared.

You can see why I've got one foot out the door. I love her though ;(
>>
>>18635744

Well, sorry to hear that. But really, how do you expect to practicce flirting without cheating on your GF? Specially if you are doing it long distance, so any hint of cheating that reaches her can be the end of your relationship?

Either you stick to your guns and be faithful, or end things now.
>>
>>18635753
Gotcha.

I've got dinner planned with another girl but I'll stop from today.

It's honestly messing with my head anyways
>>
>>18635760
>I've got dinner planned with another girl but I'll stop from today.

Just break up with her then, jesus christ
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.