[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I'm a 18 year old male and I'm a virgin,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8896.jpg (92KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8896.jpg
92KB, 750x750px
Hey /adv/, I'm a 18 year old male and I'm a virgin, but not because I never had the chance to try pussy, it's the total opposite, throughout the years I've had a shitload of girls that wanted to have sex with me, but I don't want to, because I want my first time to be special, and I want to do it with someone I love...

There are some problems, my sex drive is growing and growing, and xvideos can't keep with it, my dick needs the real deal, and I feel I cannot wait to that "special somebody" since it could take years or decades for such woman to come in my life. Nobody knows I'm a virgin, they all think I have a lot of sex due to the girls that want something with me. I've refused sex from a lot of girls, from a lesbian to a nymphomaniac who wanted a friend with a benefit...

Sometimes I feel like not giving a fuck about feelings and fucking the first girl that wants to have sex, but I know I may regret it, because I'm waiting for a beautiful first time, but if I had sex with the first girl that steps in, she'll see I don't have experience and I'll be made fun of because men cannot have feelings.

Damn I'm sounding like such a sensitive fag lol, anyway, /adv/, tell me, what do you should i do?

btw: masturbation doesn't help, it kills all my sex drive when i cum and i forget about all the girls
>>
I've always felt the same, op. I also know that fear all too well. You want my advice? Stay strong. You're not wrong for wanting this, it's actually a nice sentiment. I know it's tough, but when you do decide to take that step with that special someone it'll be more meaningful because of it. And if this person cares about you as much as you care about them (when this does happen) then they'll be more than understanding about your lack of experience. This is clearly important to you, and as they say, nothing worth doing is easy.
>>
>>18635493
I used to be like that. Once you get older you kind of realize that if you keep waiting for that "special somebody" you are missing out on life experiences. Those girls that wanted to sleep with you could have easily become that special somebody. Open yourself to new experiences. Sex really isn't as big a deal as you are making it. I don't see why you would regret it. I have no feelings at all concerning the first girl I slept with. It was fun while it lasted, but we went our separate ways for a reason. There wasn't anything special about her. Most people are not special. Sex is not special. Just go fuck some cunt and you will see what I mean.
>>
>>18635493

I agree with >>18635591

I was exactly like you, and now I'm 24 and still a virgin. I wish i had just gone for it. You really miss out on a lot of life experience otherwise. For example, there will never, ever be a time again where you can fuck 16-20 year olds so easily.

Further, the longer you wait, the greater the lack-of-experience problem gets.

So be safe about it, but make the most of it OP. I think you'll appreciate it when you're older.
>>
I'm the opposite, 18 y/o and somehow not a virgin and I just want to fuck some girls but no one is into me.
>>
>>18635493
Shared your sentiment but caved at age 19. Ended up fucking someone I barely knew on the bottom bunk of a bunkbed - not exactly the way I want to remember my first time. I regret it and would suggest you hold out and try to get into a stable relationship.
>>
>>18635493
I'm 20 and at a similar point. Whenever I go to a party, which is very rare, it seems like girls are interested in me (a girl pinned me to a wall and made out with me once and I sperged the fuck out). I feel like I'm waiting for someone but I'm deciding if I should just go out and get my dick wet so I can stop thinking about it.
>>
>>18635493
You won't be laughed at.
Don't sleep with a random shithead.
But do sleep with the next nice, sound, attractive female.
Sex in itself is a bonding tool. You will feel more attracted to who you fuck.
Also it's not a finite thing dude. You can have as much or as little as you want and it isn't finished in any way except by your trying to make it something special. Fact is it's not something special, and not only will you miss out you will also be disappointed no matter who walks in.
>>
>>18636017
*Diminished
>>
>>btw: masturbation doesn't help, it kills all my sex drive when i cum and i forget about all the girls

Uh wtf? That sounds like masturbation helps plenty if you stop thinking about girls afterwards.

Honestly, just pick one that seems the coolest and you like the most and fuck her.

DO NOT STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY
DO NOT STICK YOUR DICK IN A PRINCESS

Both will drive you batshit insane.
>>
File: FullSizeRender 3.jpg (885KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender 3.jpg
885KB, 1932x2576px
i'm a 19y/o khhv and al i've ever wanted was sex, you're an entitled little faggot who needs several bullets in your fucking skull. die die die die die die die die die
>>
>>18635591
>Sex really isn't as big a deal as you are making it.
This, OP. I'm in my 50s and I can tell you, sex is NOT that big of a deal. YET, at the same time, it IS the greatest thing you can share with another human being. With it you have the chance to create new life. Mighty powerful stuff.

Don't "have sex" just to "have sex." You'll regret it, I think. You seem sensitive and introspective and insightful. Those are all too rare qualities in people today. Nurture that in yourself. You'll shine. And someone will be attracted to that.
>>
>>18636125
faggot
>>
File: 1387775107959.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1387775107959.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>18635493

>I want my first time to be special

I honestly don't understand this meme.
>>
File: 1493881301176.jpg (45KB, 436x719px) Image search: [Google]
1493881301176.jpg
45KB, 436x719px
>>18635493
I want thing to be good
I want thing to be special
I want thing to be memorable for good reasons

I don't want to practice thing

You wouldn't show up to a concert for a huge crowd you care about without practicing the goddamn instrument. Have sex with people so you CAN make it special for your first time (with someone you really care about).
>>
Virginity is overrated. I lost mine to and boyfriend of 2 years but honestly don't remember how it happened or anything. I only remember the good sex, not the first time or the bad times. Just enjoy it.
>>
>>18636088
Are you going to post in every thread you absolute cunt bag?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.