[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question: I've been with my current wife for a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 6uh8n - Copy (2).jpg (26KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
6uh8n - Copy (2).jpg
26KB, 600x450px
Serious question:

I've been with my current wife for a total of 6 years. I treat her right, and she is happy.

However, she is very good looking and a 10/10 on the social butterfly scale. She is always the center of attention at every social event, and she loves to get drunk.

As long as I treat her right, I shouldn't have to worry about her cheating right? This is in spite of the fact that I know lots of funny, intelligent, and attractive men will try their hardest to fuck her at many social events when I am not present with her.

I try hard to be self-confident, but I have a lurking paranoia. Everyone tells me to not worry about it, but I wanted the opinion of some autists that never leave their basement.

My main worry is that she finds another guy funny or interesting to talk to, has a bunch of drinks throughout the night, and then the guy is able to somehow make out with her or something of the sort sexually.

Please tell me why I shouldn't worry about this ever.

Thank you for serious responses
>>
Find out what her love language is and find out yours. As long as you provide each other with the love you both need there will be no reason for her to stray. Look up the five love languages.
>>
>>18635312
Given you guys have already been together 6 years and nothing happened, very unlikely to happen in the future: she is already used to and comfortable with you, for many* women that is a key part of the relationship and they would feel extremely reluctant to let go of it.

*just make sure she is in this "many", though by now, you should know the answer

Don't worry about it
>>
>>18635312
>she loves to get drunk
specify how drunk and what shes like under the influence..
>>
>>18635312
The fact that this thread exists is the step to your downfall. You already lost.
>>
>>18635312
You shouldn't worry about it because worrying about shit that hasn't happened is dumb. You have to trust your wife. If you can't trust her, you shouldn't have married her. Believe in your heart she's capable of getting drunk and keeping her shit together around dudes that might try to take advantage.

>but anon, some dude's cousin's barber's great-aunt has a niece whose cousin's half-brother's pineapple upside down nephew caught his girl cheating once when she got drunk!!!!!

Boo-fucking-hoo. Your wife isn't other women who spread their legs for anyone who buys them shots. Stop making up bullshit scenarios to feel bad about and just enjoy having a wife that loves you. Some of us aren't so lucky you ungrateful bitch.
>>
You'll get cucked eventually.
My ma waited 20 years before cucking dad then divorcing him and she's an ugly sperg.
>>
I say if she cheats on you then she wasn't worth your time. Shes been with you for 6 years and no woman would stick with a guy for 6 years if she wasn't serious about the guy. So I don't think you can take away the feeling but instead just consciously choose to trust her until she proves otherwise. And I agree that you guys need to know each other's love languages and make sure to fulfill them. This may seem counterintuitive but make sure that all YOUR needs are fulfilled. If you're happy and content, chances are she will be too.
>>
Well, you already know how it is. The whole situation is a ticking time-bomb. It doesn't matter how she feels about you if she's shitfaced around people who are more than willing to take advantage of her. It's a bad practice, and a bad habit. Things going as they are, an event occurring is merely an inevitability.

You shouldn't worry about it because it doesn't really matter. You can present your concerns, but it's very unlikely that she'll change her ways. People are fairly neurotic and stubborn like that. She's not going to realize how stupid it is until something finally does happen, the thing which you've been suspecting all along, and it's going to end up shaking your relationship together as a result.

Best case scenario, it's consensual. Worst case scenario, it isn't. The future of you relationship from that point on will depend on her willingness to change, and your acceptance of the outcome, whatever it may be.

Until then, there's nothing to be done about it. Forcing change is controlling, leaving is unreasonable. Voicing concern will make her feel like you're trying to baby her, and that she can't take care of herself. Whatever.

I've found that sometimes in my relationship, I've had to become the enemy to prove a point. Even if it lowers her opinion of me, if it straightens her out, it's all worth it in the end. Perhaps have a good drink with her one evening, and show her just how powerless she is while inebriated. Nothing too far, of course. Just enough to take her outside of her comfort zone and wake her up.
>>
>>18636743
>no woman would stick with a guy for 6 years if she wasn't serious about the guy
umm explain this sweetie x) >>18636735
>>
>>18635312
I don't understand a husband or wife constantly out getting drunk without their partner acting like they are still single. I realize there are work/professional situations where you socialize with drinks but drunkenness isn't acceptable.

Your primary concern should be her drunkenness not some other man's wit.
>>
>>18635312
We have all seen that woman that has too much to drink. She is all over every guy, giggling and hugging and pushing boundaries and there is always one guy at the end of the night that doesn't care she is married and drunk and fucks her. You see many of the guys would love to fuck her and could but in the end they won't and the one that fucks her may not be the most interesting but the one that will accept what she has been advertising all night.
>>
>>18636731
It's harsh but this is true.
>>
>>18635312
So you obviously have some insecurity issues and have extreme low self-esteem and you're basically married to a woman with a drinking problem? Sounds like a recipe for disaster. Why does she like to get drunk so much in the first place? Normal adults have a drink sure, but don't aim to get drunk anymore.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.