[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talk to friend of mine >tells how he has made some girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1492589529131.jpg (73KB, 662x566px) Image search: [Google]
1492589529131.jpg
73KB, 662x566px
>talk to friend of mine
>tells how he has made some girls cum/squirt a few times
>only sexual partner is gf
>although I can get really rough and make her moan loudly, I never get her to squirt or orgasm from penetration

what am I doing wrong?
>>
>>18635136
Squirting is a meme, it is scientifically proven to be piss
>>
>>18635136
Squirting is not common and lots of women don't cum from intercourse ever
>>
Most girls don't cum from penetration.

They need external penetration and some clit play, for a long time.

Take your time, play with you gf, get to know her body, ask how she masturbates. Don't get too hung up on a result (cumming) its more about the intimacy and having fun with each other.

Also, I assume you friend is lying or at least exaggerating.
>>
>>18635161
>Take your time, play with you gf, get to know her body, ask how she masturbates. Don't get too hung up on a result (cumming) its more about the intimacy and having fun with each other.
we've been together for over 3 years, and there are problems here regarding this:
>she don't like cunning as she usually gets UTI
>she says her clit gets too sensitive after orgasm so I can't play with it until probably 30 minutes later after climax
>neither I nor her has ever made her orgasm from stimulating G-spot. She says fingering like that makes her feel uncomfortable

I can brag that whenever I rub her clit to orgasm, she orgasms for well over 10 seconds twitching around in bed while trying not to scream too loud. You think that and being quite rough at times is enough?
>>
>>18635187
>You think that and being quite rough at times is enough?
More than enough honestly
>>
>>18635187
>You think that and being quite rough at times is enough?
yeah

sounds like you guys know what you're doing. ignore your'e friend. don't kiss and tell, you don't really need to brag at all, it's not very classy.
>>
>>18635142
Your face is a meme. Research Skene's gland and educate yourself.
And don't you dare invoke the name of science to spew this shit you've read in some pseudo-scientific clickbait article.
>>
>>18635210
>>18635220
Thanks alot! That helped my self esteem!

>>18635237
:^(
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.