[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a woman who: cooks me my favorite food keeps the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 9

File: sad-man.jpg (55KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
sad-man.jpg
55KB, 750x400px
How do I find a woman who:

cooks me my favorite food
keeps the house tidy and clean, washes the dishes, does the laundry
gives me a steady, regular supply of good sex according to my liking
is affectionate: kisses and hugs me frequently and spontaneously, doesn't turn me away when I grope her instead is happy to receive sexual attention, kisses and hugs me and cuddles me before, after and during sex
doesn't nag, doesn't bitch, doesn't attempt to criticize me in an unfair, unnecessary and/or cruel way, doesn't try to change me, accepts me as I am, accept my likes and dislikes, accepts my hobbies, accepts my interests, accepts my political views?

I am not interested in drama and abuse and misery with some uncaring woman who brings conflict.
>>
go to church
>>
File: 0tDyOeL.jpg (27KB, 480x590px) Image search: [Google]
0tDyOeL.jpg
27KB, 480x590px
You want want want. You're like those fat cunts in pic related.

What do you bring to the table?

Are you physically fit? Can YOU cook? Do you have a stable job? Are you attractive? Why should someone have to put up with you?
>>
>>18635015
I think the question here is more a "where" does one find them, regardless of ones own features
>>
>>18635015
yes I am fit, yes I have a job and yes I can make myself the food I like, but I don't want a gold-digger who only wants me for my money and/or tries to boss me around and only uses me like a leech. I want someone who loves me for me.

>Are you attractive?
I like myself.

>Why should someone have to put up with you?
No one has to if she doesn't want to. Am I not even allowed to desire a good partner for myself now?
>>
>>18635003
Buy a one of those Japanese sex robots, because no one is that perfect 24/7.
>>
>>18635029
You can find them anywhere. Even a fucking whore will learn how to cook, be obidient and not fuck other guys (atleast for a period of time) for a 11/10 chad

>>18635033
>Someone who loves me for me

But what are you?

Steer away from this "love yourself, be yourself" bullshit. What is the real you? Would you rather go to work, or would you rather stay home and play video games? The real you would prefer the latter, but it's not gonna get you anywhere in life.

I'm not telling you to put up a fake persona. I'm telling you to find viable flaws, and work at them to make yourself a better person.
>>
>>18635003
People like that do not exist outside of 50s commercials.

I am close to your ideal in many way, but people are people and they can't be always in the mood to be perfect.
Sometimes I really am too tired to cook or clean. Sometimes I'm not in the mood to fuck or to cuddle. I surely do nag, bitch, am unfair and do not like everything about my boyfriend.
People are people. It happens that they're in a shit mood, they're tired, they're frustrated, they're stressed.
The sooner you accept that you aren't fucking a woman out of a pasta commercial, the sooner you will find a person to make you happy.
>>
she'll come from a strong happy family who still regularly gets together and has good values and stands for their morals. if her mom votes liberal all bets may be off for roughly half of what you've got in the op. the anon who suggested church is on the right track.

>>18635084
op working on himself is good to do for its own sake but it's not going to make girls any less shit
>>
>>18635003
You don't. Because you are not worthy of a girl like that.
>>
>>18635114
Translated:
>"I'm a shit tier person, and I need to project this on to everyone else in the world so that I can feel better about myself and protect my fragile psyche from realizing I'm a piece of crap"
>>
>>18635120
why so quick to cut the guy down?
>>
>>18635084
> The real you would prefer the latter

People prefer doing activities they enjoy to activities they find boring and stressful. News at 11. Why is this problem? Are you suggesting I should listen to the opinions of a woman who wants a slave without joy rather than a partner? Because only a horrible woman like that would complain about a harmless hobby.

>it's not gonna get you anywhere in life

I am already somewhere in life. I have a job that gives me enough money to buy shit I like and that makes me happy, I have my own place, I am content with myself. I don't care for fame or any of that shit, I want to live well with a loving partner and die anonymous but happy doing what I like. The live well part is there, what I can't find is the loving partner.

>I'm telling you to find viable flaws

Liking videogames and not wanting to be a slave for some gold-digger leech is not a flaw to me, maybe it's for gold-digger leeches but those can get cancer and die for all I care.
>>
>>18635122
I'm far from a shit tier person. I have feelings and act irrationally sometimes, and it happens that I am too tired to fuck or do chores. I'm a human being.
There isn't a woman who never feels any emotion beside the desire to suck your cock and clean your shit stained underwear. People are people.
>>
>>18635003
>How do I find a woman

This question, with something different in the end, is posted here everyday. And the answer is always the same:

You go, do shit with people, and meet new ones. Some of them will be women, and some of them will like you. You decide who you want to date from that pool.

Simple.
>>
>>18635150
>There isn't a woman who never feels any emotion beside the desire to suck your cock and clean your shit stained underwear. People are people.

>Why are you wasting time on videogames?! Why you not work harder so you can spend money on me!!! It's not gonna get you anywhere in life! You need to MAN UP and drop what makes you happy and focus only on pleasing the leeching cunt!

Fuck off hypocrite.
>>
>>18635150
>I'm far from shit-tier
Top kek, whatever you need to tell yourself to feel happy. There are millions of men and women who can just be happy by seeing their partner happy. There are men and women who, when they have a bad day, their attitude turns right around when they get home and spend time with their spouse, and their happy. But hey, enjoy your projection
>>
>>18635172
I don't get how you went from my post to that rant.

I am wealthier than my boyfriend and spend a lot of money on him, much more than he spends on me.
I don't care about what he does in his free time, the only time I ever questioned was when he was shitposting instead of writing his master thesis and he had to pay a penalty for that.
>>
>>18635003
You buy one
>>
>>18635125
Because statistically, I'm correct. You want the best, you have be the best, and most people here aren't.
>>
>>18635003
My gf acts like that. The question is, what do you have to offer?
>>
>>18635191
>"anon, what would you say your most valuable skill is?"
>"why, LARPing on the Internet of course!"
>>
>>18635181
No, there aren't. Life doesn't work like that long term. You won't spend 50 years with someone without ever arguing, without ever saying a mean or inappropriate thing, without ever being a cunt to them, without ever hurting them or being hurt by them.
It happens. When you are together in the long run, you aren't always perfect. Expecting perfection from your SO and demanding them to accept you in your imperfection when you don't want any sort of drama for them is a little hypocritical.
>>
>>18635003
Well this is exactly how I am for my husband and were very happy. Haven't met any other girls who act this way.
>>
>>18635010
this is the only real answer, 90% of women who aren't trad christians are marxists who would think you're a nazi for wanting those things
>>
>>18635191
Because all you do is bitch how women aren't this and that while still expecting men to be exactly how women want them to be and bitching when they don't comply with women's absurd, plain abusive demands. Because you are a disgusting hypocrite who supports the idea of a man dropping the videogames he loves if a woman can't stand him enjoying himself but then bitches like the hypocrite she is if a man has ANY complaint or desire about a woman. Fuck off, hypocrite.
>>
>>18635172
>I want a woman to stay home and take care of me and my shit, but I don't want to work hard to provide a comfortable life for her in exchange.

I'm shocked you can't find someone.
>>
>>18635181
So how long have you been married to yours?
>>
>>18635229
I am not saying that women aren't this or that. I'm saying that people can't be perfect.
I cook 3 meals a day for my boyfriend, run all the chores. I fuck him basically any time he asks, and never deny affection. I don't think I bitch or bother him too much, or at least he rarely complains about it.
But I'm not a fucking robot. I don't always am in the mood to clean and cook, or to suck his cock. Sometimes I'm frustrated and I bitch at him. It happens.

I never said I want my boyfriend to drop videogames (he doesn't even play them, I wouldn't care anyway) or that I don't want my boyfriend to tell me if he wants something specific from me.
I'm just saying that expecting your SO to be a robot always ready to clean, suck your cock and never feel any bad feeling or emotion is unrealistic. It just doesn't happen.
>>
File: 094.jpg (79KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
094.jpg
79KB, 600x800px
>>18635229
Not that anon but damn dude, can you project any harder? Sounds like you have some issues to work out
>>
>>18635222
>It happens

Sure it does, except in the real world it happens rather differently. Man argues with, complains about, or is hurt by woman:

MAN UP YOU MANBOY, OMG STOP PLAYING VIDEOGAMES, GROW UP, A *REAL* MAN DOESN'T ______________

Woman argues with, complains about, or is hurt by man:

OMG WHAT A JERK!!! HANG IN THERE POOR DEAR ;_; HE TOTALLY NEEDS TO STOP BEING A MANCHILD AND JUST STEP UP TO THE PLATE ALREADY, OMG I'M SOOOO MAD WHAT AN ABUSER!! YOU NEED TO LEAVE HIM ALREADY

Who wants to put up with that kind of unfair crap?
>>
>>18635257
Men are supposed to be masculine and capable of dealing with things like that. Being offended is a feminine characteristic.
>>
>>1863523
An hired maid, a cook and a sex robot would be more honest and less expensive than some gold-differ thief.
>>
>>18635257
>Sure it does, except in the real world it happens rather differently. Man argues with, complains about, or is hurt by woman:

MAN UP YOU MANBOY, OMG STOP PLAYING VIDEOGAMES, GROW UP, A *REAL* MAN DOESN'T

I thought that the standard for that was set up BY men or am I wrong?
>>
>>18635257
I never experienced any of that. I don't even talk to my friends about silly arguments with my boyfriend.
>>
>>18635266
Sounds like you're victim-blaming and making excuses for abusive women and a sexist society. Just because I was assigned male at birth, I should take any abuse a woman throws at me without complaint? How is that excusable?
>>
What do you have to offer a woman like this? Can you financially provide for her? Not just the bare minimum but luxuries? Can you be a supportive partner?
>>
>>18635266
Remember, if you're emotional you aren't a real man. Men have to be strong confident leaders.
>>18635275
What's your point? Women heavily facilitate that standard and neither gender is innocent.
>>18635291
>How much money can I get out of you OP? Your presumably shit character isn't that important to me if you can buy me nice things.
>>
>>18635222
>being this extremist in your views
>provide arguments against it
>"no no, I'm too invested in my own view that all of what your saying is BS"
I'm sorry you've become warped by your ideology
>>
>>18635296
If you want a woman to cook, clean, look good, take car of the house, do whatever sexual acts you want... You have to reward her with what she wants. No decent woman is going to be doing that for a shit income. You want a 10 you better provide her the lifestyle to stay a 10.
>>
>>18635296
>What's your point? Women heavily facilitate that standard and neither gender is innocent.

My point is that most of the gender standards that modern day "men" bitch about were standards that were set up by other men. Women just simply reinforce it. Standards on what it takes to be a man wasn't made by women the same way standards on what it takes to be a woman wasn't written by men
>>
>>18635275
No it's set up by women. Confessions of a gamer from fucking super normie sjw leddit of all places:

>Speaking of my wife, I love the woman. I would move heaven and earth for her, and often do. I work hard, and grab as many hours as I can get to make money, I then come home and take care of her. I get her food, I rub her neck, feet, shoulders, ect. Basically, if it's bothering her, I do everything in my power to fix it. If she's upset I will go to Walmart at three in the morning to get ice cream to make her feel better. I do these things, because I love her more than anything in the world. But I don't really get any of that back. When I'm sad (which happens more often than anyone knows) she never seems to realize it. She just assumes I'm angry or pissed off at her. I then have to channel my energy into making sure she isn't upset, which completely overshadows how I feel. I feel so incredibly underappreciated in my own home, and it's terrible. And what's worse is that she hates video games. She rarely ever wants to play even though I have bought multiple games specifically for her, because I want her to enjoy my world. Not to mention everything else I buy for her, just to show my appreciation. But she has never really reciprocated. Oh, and she gets mad when I buy video games because "I always buy everything I want, and never give her a chance." Woman, I have mentioned tons of games over the years which I wanted, then months later I eventually buy it. It's not at all my fault that you refuse to show your appreciation for me and buy me something new and fun to play!

See this? This is because of cunts who post shit like >>18635084 and then feign innocence. What the fuck do you cunts have against men being happy? Why they fuck do you have to bitch all the time? Why can't you just shut up and fuck off rather than nag a man to misery?
>>
>>18635315
Okay, then I'll just find someone who isn't a gold digger to buy luxuries for.
>>18635318
In other words you don't have to take any responsibility for the unfair standards you force on other people because it's all the opposite gender's fault? I don't agree with that.
>>
>>18635327
>don't tell wife he's unhappy with something
>she fails to realise it

>wife has no interest in games
>he keeps buying her games

This dude isn't the brightest.
>>
>>18635318
>were set up by other men
Proof please
>Women just simply reinforce it
So they're just as criminal but somehow you're dismissing their criminal ways anyway just because they have a vagina?
>>
>>18635327
It sounds like you're just forcing your hobbies onto her and that's pretty gay. You should be more thoughtful in regards to what you buy her instead of buying her something you want. Also, it's usually the woman who doesn't communicate to their partner how they're feeling and expect them to pick it up by themselves. You are a bitch
>>
>>18635327
>No it's set up by women
Well you're free to think that way I suppose
>gender standards for men were made by women! Here's a cherrypicked article I found that proves it

>What the fuck do you cunts have against men being happy? Why they fuck do you have to bitch all the time? Why can't you just shut up and fuck off rather than nag a man to misery?
>REEEEEEEEEE ROASTIES GET OUT ALLWOMYN R WHORES >:(>:(
>In other words you don't have to take any responsibility for the unfair standards you force on other people because it's all the opposite gender's fault? I don't agree with that.
I didn't say that, nor imply it but okay
>>
>>18635332
So you clearly don't have the money to spend to keep a woman like that. Good luck poor fag.
>>
>>18635337
>woman doesn't tell man she's unhappy with something
OMG I HAVE BEEN DROPPING HINTS LEFT AND RIGHT AND HE JUST KEEPS ON DOING IT! MEN NEED TO MAN UP AND STOP DOING THIS THING THAT UPSETS ME

Also what kind of fucking insensitive cunt sees you being stressed, tired, down on yourself and doesn't care to investigate what's wrong? What kind of selfish piece of shit sees you being happy only in a certain specific situation and gets mad at that and wants you to deprive of that situation? He should divorce her.

>This dude isn't the brightest
BLAMING THE VICTIM IS OKAY WHEN IT'S A MAN
>>
>>18635342
>>were set up by other men
>Proof please
Greeks, Romans, or Spartans ring a bell? Or how about any other empire in history in which men are told how to act? Unless you're telling me that all of that was written by a women
>So they're just as criminal but somehow you're dismissing their criminal ways anyway just because they have a vagina?
Not really but I'm just saying
>>
>>18635364
Shut up you're doing the same thing bitches do and that doesn't mean it gets a pass cause you're a guy. You might have a tiny prick between your legs but it doesn't make you a man.
>>
>>18635003
You don't want to be in a relationship where you never argue. Those are the relationships that are dead, because the people in them have given up on each other.
>>
>>18635347
He states he ALSO buys her everything she wants in addition to the games, and he states he only buys her the games because he wants to have something he actually shares with her. In return she treats him like an ATM and doesn't give a shit about him. She is a piece of shit and the exact opposite of the kind of woman I want.

>You are a bitch
More sexist victim blaming. But it's okay because men deserve to suffer, how dared they be born without a vagina! #KillAllWhites
>>
>>18635364
This bait is getting stale.
>>
>>18635387
So she should buy him make up and nailpolish so they can do something together? What kind of shit reasoning is that?
>>
>>18635375
Greeks, the guys who said crying is manly, poetry is for men, and men should freely express all their emotions? The fuck are you on you ignorant fucktard? Get a fucking EDUCATION already.
>>
>>18635403
She could start treating him like a person who has feelings and emotions rather than like a money dispenser without feeling or thought, but we both know women are too disgusting selfish pieces of shit for that.
>>
>>18635387
This is some bad bait, but on the off chance it isn't I just absolutely HAVE to ask. What is your relationship with your mother like? It's okay don't be shy you can tell us, we're all anonymous. I mean a good majority of /r9k/ permavirgins are the way you are because they have a bad relationship with their mother so... just throwing that out there
>>
>>18635382
No fuck off. You're a sexist cunt and you deserve to be shamed.
>>
>>18635387
I just think you should think about her and not yourself when buying her a present. She doesn't want games, so why do you keep buying her something she does not want? Instead of videogame I bought my wife dish set she had her eye on and she liked it. If you're being truthful when you say you buy her everything she wants, then she is ungrateful and you feel underappreciated, but I don't believe what a stranger has to say over the internet to be accurate. I called you a bitch because you are being one, and if you are like that to your partner she probably does not respect you for it. Maybe if you change your behavior she would treat you different.
>>
>>18635420
Wouldn't being coddled by their mothers with the absence of a father figure more likely lead to the feminization of men?
>>
>men complains about feeling unappreciated and miserable because of his woman's actions
>gets told to shut up and man up, he's a bitch for having feelings, that's what *women* do!!
>woman complains about feeling unappreciated and miserable because of her man's actions
>omg you poor dear ;_; you're totally right he's such a jerk

Why the fuck are men systematically denied by women the same kind of unconditional support women give each other?
>>
>>18635429
>he thinks I'm the reddit poster
LOL

I would have already dumped the abusive harpy. The poor guy is better off without her. She deserves to starve in some cockroach-infested place while leeching off welfare money.
>>
>>18635438
Probably.
>>18635443
See>>18635275
>>
>>18635409
Meanwhile every other empire wanted men to be strong, virile warriors, with their emotions intact and not burst into tears every minute like a wuss. The more you know.
>>
>>18635438
Single mothers are statistically the most abusive type of parent out there, and single motherhood happens because women are stupid.

Also what the fuck do you have against men having and expressing their feelings? Are you upset we're human too and not a bunch of robotic slaves at your command?
>>
File: 490.jpg (48KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
490.jpg
48KB, 627x626px
>>18635443
>>
>>18635465
>like a wuss

And again with the sexist victim blaming. But it's okay because it's against a man! If it were against a woman the feminist lynching would be ready!

Women are such disgusting hypocrites.
>>
>>18635478
I hope for your sake that you're gay because no woman wants a man that bitches and complains AS MUCH as the ebul women you have painted in your mind. Because if that were the case they'd just date other women. Or better yet just transgender, as that would explain the unusual amount of estrogen dripping from your posts.
>And again with the sexist victim blaming. But it's okay because it's against a man! If it were against a woman the feminist lynching would be ready!

>Women are such disgusting hypocrites.
Do you have a father figure in your life if so was he as much of a bitch as you? And you STILL didn't answer my question on your relationship with your mother.
>>
>>18635003
So you want a mom who you can have sex with?

Eh, you are doing it wrong because there I don't read about personality traits or hobbies or interests or quirks or experiences I just read

>hey guys, I want the perfect woman with 0 personality who will care of me like a mom but will also fuck me senseless, she needs to do all the housework and entertain me, also she needs to never be moody, not even an hour a month

Fuck people like you OP, get a fucking slave
>>
>>18635471
I'm not talking about abusive mothers, though. Unless you're a masochist haha. I have nothing against expressing feelings but you are being disrespectful of those around you if you don't act in moderation. Robotic slaves at my command would be nice though
>>
>>18635501
More sexist victim blaming from someone who obviously only cares about her feelings and doesn't give shit if a man is feeling bad because a man who has feelings is a wuss. Her own words. A man who doesn't unhealthily repress his feelings must be obviously gay or trans, men aren't allowed to feel. Thank you feminism!

>>18635551
>you are being disrespectful

No I'm not? I'm merely acting like you women do. Why is it not disrespectful wwhen YOU do it but suddenly it's so disrespectful when *I* do it?
>>
>>18635003
desu how well your gf treats you has a million times more to do with how you're doing and how attracted she is than the girl's personality
in my opinion
>>
My dream is to become a lesbian housewife.
>>
File: 466545-800px_chadwardenn_large.jpg (7KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
466545-800px_chadwardenn_large.jpg
7KB, 300x200px
>>18635605
>More sexist victim blaming from someone who obviously only cares about her feelings and doesn't give shit if a man is feeling bad because a man who has feelings is a wuss. Her own words. A man who doesn't unhealthily repress his feelings must be obviously gay or trans, men aren't allowed to feel. Thank you feminism!

Lmao bruh why are you such a little bitch? Are you really just all estrogen no testosterone? Seriously do you even have a ballsack? I didn't say there was anything wrong with a man expressing his feelings, I'm just saying that men who bitch and whine about their feelings all the time, almost as much as a woman does are more likely bitch made and estrogen filled. Like I said before, no woman wants a man who acts like a woman 24/7, because if that were the case they would've just married a woman to begin with
>>
>>18635003
Wew, lad. It's all about you, isn't it? Your likes, your foods, your views. I cannot imagine how you cannot find a woman whose greatest aspiration in life is to wash the dirty shit stains out of your underwear while you go off and play Call of Duty XIV.

And I mean really. Why shouldn't she be instantly wet when you get horny and paw her with your flabby ass? Fucking prude bitches. She should enjoy your ball sweat and curdled cottsge cheese smell.

I swear, why do these women want? Going to college, thinking and shit. Wanting their own hobbies and jobs. I mean really, OP, society is going down the tubes, amirite?
>>
>>18635678
Fuck off cunt, I will vent and nag as much as you do. it is not fair you demand the right to vent as and much as much as you want for yourself but then whine and complain like you're doing when someone else does it. You have no right to demand I suffer in silence. You're an abusive piece of shit.
>>
>>18635003
Youcan find all of that and more in a 1950s sitcom.
>>
Lmao, my bf literally has depression, anxiety and associated mental issues yet he doesn't sound nearly as whiney as you do. Probably because he doesn't blame everything on muh feminism boogeyman. For the record, women don't actually mind if their men express emotions (god knows I've been there for him during every crisis), but you have to actually offer something in return. You want a slave, not a partner.
>>
File: an hero is you.jpg (53KB, 1247x573px) Image search: [Google]
an hero is you.jpg
53KB, 1247x573px
>>18635215
welp. far be it for me then to suspect that whatever ""lived experience"" personal perception ballpark figures you just pulled out of your ass to make those calculations might not qualify as statistically valid data i guess.
yup, looks like you got me. great work champ
>>
>>18635257
Are you autistic?
>>
>>18635003
It sounds like you're describing your mom.

If she's into it she might even do the sexual stuff, just keep it on the d lo.
>>
>>18635003
Marry your mother and be a motherfucker
>>
>>18635257
projecting: the post
show us where the girls with cooties hurt you
>>
>>18635139
Yet you want a slave?
A woman who should never be in the mood to not accept your sexual advances (like a period, ovarie cramps etc)
Or a woman who finds cooking and cleaning fun? Nobody does and nobody will so your asking for aomebody who would accept such a life.
If your such a firm believer in "im happy with myself thereform im good" then why dont you accept this for everybody?
To me you just sound selfish as fuck. Your happiness is the only thing you care about and as long as that is the case you shouldn't be with anybody, you'll just waste their time and make them miserable.
>>
>>18635003
You sound like some creepy molester.
No person likes their personal space invaded, especially if they are not in the mood for sex. What you want is an unrealistic woman who you can bend to your whim. Even the housewife types are not like this. What they want is a respectable husband, who has respect for them and listens to their view while in the dominant role. You do not sound like this. You want to be babied and looked after with nothing to offer in return.
>>
>>18635681
haha just marry me already
>>
>>18637072
>>18637059
>>18636850
So much projection from shitty women. A man cannot wish not to take a woman's emotional abuse in their eyes. She has the right to nag and complain all the time and he has to cater to her demands but he cannot have any desires of his own or he "wants a slave". Guess what? Men are human too and plenty of times they are tired, stressed, uncomfortable, depressed, sad, feeling unappreciated, and if you were a decent partner you would comfort them and cater to their feelings like YOU demand they cater to yours rather than just bitch at them to suck it up and scream at them they "want a slave" just because they want someone who ACTUALLY SHOWS she cares about them in a way that is important to them.
>>
>>18637103
The point is that they aren't being reciprocal. You want a woman who
>takes care of all your needs, both practical and sexual
>never expresses any negative feeling
>accepts you for who you are
On the other hand, you're not willing to do shit for a woman. Not even something as basic as listening to her if she has a bad mood.

Yes, you want a slave if you want a maid who sucks your dicks and tells you how awesome you are without even giving anything back. You don't want an equal partner.
>>
>>18637103
Nobody said they shouldnt. But you said she shouldnt be bitchy or moody yet you will be. Thats hypocritical. Eirher your both moody bitches or you both arent. There is no inbetween. You reap what you sow.
>>
>>18637116
Where has OP stated he's not willing to do shit for a woman? That is entirely your projection because you are not willing to do shit yourself.

>without even giving anything back

Again where is this stated?
>>
>>18637137
He said he doesn't want to provide for her financially because he doesn't want a gold-digger, and that he doesn't want to have someone who "bitches" so he isn't interested in being there emotionally for her.
>>
>>18637121
>doesn't nag
Nagging is emotional abuse. An abuser belongs in rotting in jail not in a relationship.

>doesn't bitch
I am guessing here OP means "bitching about me" because that is emotional abuse as well. If you want to talk about something that concerns you to your partner, you should do it in a civil way and not with the specific intent of causing them emotional hurt. Women who intentionally cause emotional hurt are abusers.

>doesn't attempt to criticize me in an unfair, unnecessary and/or cruel way

You got a problem with this? Why? You think you should have the right to be cruel to your partner just because he's a man so
>>
>>18637149
>if you don't waste all your money on me and never on yourself for absolutely anything ever you are abusing me

>also if you don't take my emotional abuse all the time despite it being extremely detrimental to your health you obviously don't care about me

Your post. You are an abuser.
>>
>>18637152
>Nagging is emotional abuse
Hardly so. It might be annoying, but not abusive.

>"bitching about me" because that is emotional abuse as well.
Hardly so. If your partner is unhappy with something you do, it is absolutely healthy that she brings it up and tells you so you can find a compromise that works for you both. Nothing abusive about this either.

I don't believe anyone is causing emotional hurt intentionally.
>>
>>18637161
I haven't said anything like that.
OP said he doesn't want to provide for her financially, so she'd have to work. After work, she'd have to cook, clean, suck his dick and never complain about anything. He on the other hand gets to sit on his ass, get emotional support, get his dick sucked and be accepted for who he is.
Do you think it is fair?
>>
>>18637152
>bawww, anything even slightly close to criticism is abuse
You're a professional victim, aren't you?
>>
>>18635266
>Men are supposed to be masculine
which they are when the "don't be a pussy; harden the fuck up and persevere" pep talks are left up to each other to be meted out amongst themselves when one of 'em needs to hear it
>and capable of dealing with things like that.
which they are when they have a good woman by their side ...when most girls' knee-jerk reaction to reading that is to get all bristly and feel insulted and demeaned and most guys' response basically amounts to
>implying that shit exists
well that's when everything starts falling to bits

>Being offended is a feminine characteristic.
this holds up fine in the context of what you're saying. i'm gonna play dumb and argue it anyway; it's misleading as hell as a general statement and frankly this shit is getting real tiresome. being supportive, loving, gentle, expectant, indulgent, protective, and having a lighter touch are feminine characteristics. being offended is the favorite display of the inept and the insecure and a characteristic of unconscionably manipulative social, cultural, & economic parasites. it's a feminist tactic not a feminine characteristic
>>
>>18637170
>I haven't said anything like that.
That is exactly what you said.

>OP said he doesn't want to provide for her financially
OP said he doesn't want a gold-digger. For you to conflate the two that means to you a man spending money on himself and things he likes for himself and not for you = baaaaawwww, he's not providing for me, why doesn't he spend his money on me. There's a difference between not wanting a leech who bitches at you for everything and not even being willing to put food on the table.

>Nagging is not emotional abuse
Except it is. People nagged by their spouses are more likely to get heart disease and cancer. That's how abusive your nagging is.

>If your partner is unhappy with something you do, it is absolutely healthy that she brings it up and tells you so

She can do it in a way that is civil, considerate, compassionate and kind. You do not care to specify this, all you care is defend a woman's right to bitch a man to death and be as cruel as she wants to him. You are an abuser.
>>
>post after post revealing paranoia, selfishness, disregard, maladjustment, entitlement, and hypocrisy
>wonder if ignorance issue or integrity issue
>suddenly a wild irrefutable >>18637214 appears
>all turn tail and run
>radio silence
>integrity lacking confirmed
what so it's all solidarity and sleepovers until you catch one single tiny little glimpse of what wretched faggots so many of us have become and then all of a sudden nobody feels like wearing their pussy hats anymore?? fuck sake. this is just embarrassing
>>
This is a bait thread, but it's a comfy Saturday morning to sit in and reply to bait threads, so here goes.

OP, you're not going to find exactly what you're looking for. It doesn't exist. It never has, it never will, because people are emotional beings and are just simply going to have conflict. The best you can do is either decide to compromise and find the best you can get, or not get married at all.

But that leads to my second point. Of course you can find someone that supports you emotionally. It's not as rare as you think, as long as you're not the kind of guy who marries the first girl that gives him the time of day, like many are. But you've gotta have a little bit of backbone. If you're constantly sad and mopey and thinking "woe is me," it's going to drain on the other person you're in a relationship with. No one wants a partner for the sole responsibility of cuddling them and fixing their problems, because that's no way to live life. The occasional bad day and need of support can happen, but I bet you're like my roommate, who just sits in bed all day and cries about how he needs hugs and cuddles because he's having a bad day even though he hasn't left the house.

Anyways, I'll let you get back to your regularly scheduled /r9k/ mommy issues thread.
>>
I don't get the whole woman hating men playing video games thing. My boyfriend works hard and comes home and plays games and I don't really care, as long as he answers me if I ask him a question he's good. I admit I'm not the best girlfriend in the world, I'm probably an asshole sometimes and not always in the mood but he can also be an asshole and be annoying but that's life. Like the other femanon was saying woman have no problem taking care of their SO, we don't mind cooking or cleaning or doing laundry but sometimes any human in existence isn't going to want sex or be in the best mood. It's kind of ridiculous you expect women to always be in a good mood 24/7 and expect them to be your personal maid, life doesn't work like that.
>>
>>18637103
I think of it this way, your girlfriend works all day, and it's up to you to do all the chores and be in a good mood all day and basically take all your girlfriends frustrations when's she had a bad day at work. When she comes home in a bad mood you have to take it with a smile and clean up after her as she disregards you cleaning the house top to bottom. She makes comments about how she's not satisfied with the dinner you cooked for her and you have to smile and say 'whoops! Sorry honey!' You want something, even if it's just a 'thanks for dinner', not even a material object and you don't even get that half the time. You feel unappreciated for making your home a... well, home and doing your best to support them but if you nag you're a bitch and don't want your SO to be happy. Doesn't make sense to me
>>
Fuck you,motherfucker
>>
>>18635191
I was with you right up until 'penalty'...

Not that I agree with the moron mgtow anon
>>
>>18635003
Go to the 1950s. It's likely that no one will meet your standards there, either, but hey, your chances increase at least.
>>
File: 1501824514404.jpg (620KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501824514404.jpg
620KB, 708x1000px
>>18635003
Sexy Russian Bride. OP's girl doesn't exist in the West anymore.
>>
>>18635139
Jesus just find some nerdy girl who likes videogames and shit.

It's reasonable to want your lover to genuinely love you / not be a gold digger. It's completely unreasonable to expect them to meet each one of your bajillion-plus requirements in your OP.
>>
>>18636889
This anon isn't entirely wrong though the best usually implies the top X percent of a certain demographic and this guy isn't as likely to fall within the top X percent as he is to fall somewhere within a small standard deviation. Most people aren't the best.
>>
File: yes i mad.jpg (517KB, 1875x1875px) Image search: [Google]
yes i mad.jpg
517KB, 1875x1875px
>>18637902
kill you're are self too nigger. what's outlined in the op is baseline decency yet damn near every fucking turbofaggot dildo itt considers it waaaay too much to ask of them. hell, to even have the audacity to *want* to ask of them. "what?! how dare you ask me to do shit i should already be doing for myself anyway AND on top of that actually enjoy intimacy together AND maybe just take two fucking seconds once in a while to ensure you know i love care about and appreciate you despite my quirky little tendency to complain 24/7 find fault in everything you do and constantly remind you that my satisfaction is unattainable and yours comes in second regardless, wtf makes you think you even deserve me anyway? you're just another dregs of society tier asshole man not worthy of being loved lol!" sounds more than a little outrageous when put so pointedly like that, yeah i get it, but it's seen with such alarming regularity that even this one thread is filled to bursting with responses from girls who've roughly that mindset and refuse to consider for even a moment seeing themselves in that way. 50s tier expectations of what makes for a good woman are now hella extraordinary and hella out of line to seriously bring up yet what was expected of men then remains expected of them now and THEY'RE STILL TRYING AND OFTEN SUCCEEDING TO MEET THOSE EXPECTATIONS even though the economy's gone down the shitter and for our part we've collectively tanked worse than it has. but sure, no doubt op is almost definitely not worthy of what we'd very likely fall short of achieving if we weren't too far up our own asses to not think ourselves above such """"unreasonable"""" requests. fucking hell. our mothers managed it. our grandmothers managed it. we balk at it. proudly. and then bitch nonstop about fairness and respect. what we've allowed ourselves to become is monstrous

>tl;dr REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18635003

make enough money to COMFORTABLY support two people. if you don't have at least one spare room, you arent doing enough to keep a girl who is going to be your little slave.
>>
>>18635003
By paying her or joining ISIS.
Your expectations are unrealistic and WAY to demanding to any women with freedom of choice.
>>
>>18637717
It's another retarded romcom trope that they use to shield themselves from rejection.

>hurr durr I'm single because women don't like video games/chase football players/like sex too much, surely it has nothing to do with my unrealistic expectations and awful hygiene
>>
>>18635003
You must be able to do all of those things, and master all of those things. You've conjured up your self pity text to no avail since from your position no change will come. Women want men. They want a man.
>>
>>18638599
this, every person on the planet should be capable of feeding and cleaning up after themselves. It's not a housewife thing, it's a being a functional fucking human being thing.

alternatively OP, you could just buy a sex doll and name it mommy since sex is the only thing she's not providing for you right now.
>>
>>18635003
A relationship is a partnership man. If you want a woman to wait on you hand and foot, move back in with your mom and into her basement.
>>
>>18638583
>slave
>>18638587
>unrealistic and WAY to demanding
>>18638589
unrealistic expectations
>>18638599
self pity text
>>18638755
mommy
>>18638768
mom
pathetic
>>
>>18638797
nice retort there honey
>>
>>18638812
say something of substance and i'll be more than happy to
>>
>>18635003
you need to find a trad life christian (probably alt right) woman if you want those things

that's your opinion on what a woman should be and you're entitled to your own opinion, but why not a relationship where you go half and half on everything? alternate dinner nights, alternate laundry/cleaning etc...

most women including myself are working and can't always do the things you request. dividing up everything is the way to go in my opinion.

but if you're dead set on what you want in a woman a trad life woman is really the only way to go nowadays
>>
>>18637524
>>18637214
Don't samefag
>>
>>18638885
i'm the one with the rustled jimmies reeeeeeing into the wind about us sucking this hard and not caring nor even being big enough to acknowledge it. poster directly above you excepted. hers is a good example to follow
>>
>>18635003
>cooks me my favorite food
>keeps the house tidy and clean, washes the dishes, does the laundry
>gives me a steady, regular supply of good sex according to my liking
>is affectionate: kisses and hugs me frequently and spontaneously, doesn't turn me away when I grope her instead is happy to receive sexual attention, kisses and hugs me and cuddles me before, after and during sex

That's ME

>>18635003
>doesn't nag, doesn't bitch, doesn't attempt to criticize me in an unfair, unnecessary and/or cruel way, doesn't try to change me, accepts me as I am, accept my likes and dislikes, accepts my hobbies, accepts my interests, accepts my political views?

Forget it. YOU are human and so is the WOMEN you're trying to get. Of course she'll sometimes have bad days, you'll sometimes argue and some things you just won't agree with. You both will have to compromise on some matters. Thats how life and relationships work m8.

Otherwise you're born in the wrong century. What you're looking for is some never complaining always agreeing charmless sex-robot.
>>
>>18635003
Date a Muslim
>>
>>18637855
Dude, he didn't pay that to me. He paid 2k€ to his university because he wasted time instead of writing his thesis.
I began nagging him because he was running late again and he might have had to pay it a second time.
>>
Wow, virgins with hurt fee fees turned OPs thread into a metric pile of shit.

This isnt about your stupid projections and this isnt about whether OP deserves a good woman or not.

THIIS IS ABOUT WHERE TO FIND GOOD WOMEN!!! You stupid shitheads cant even realize this much...

I think USA is absolutely hopeless when it comes to women. If there ever comes a time when I will want a gf, I will start with Asian countries.
>>
>>18640044
All women are the same you stupid virgin.
Anywhere you go women will have desires and dreams that extend beyond sucking cock and cooking. It comes with being a human being.
>>
>>18638580
Women had to lower expectations too, dumbass. None of your NEET virgins can afford a house and a nice car, you all have childish hobbies like video games or watching cartoons, you wear cargo shorts and fedoras and complain anytime you have to put on a tie.
The reason women are shit, is because men are shit.
>>
>>18640044
>faced with overwhelming evidence that his worldview is indeed retarded, OP attempts the famous "reveal my true form" maneuver, unleashing a tirade of virgin reees hoping that his impotent onslaught will attract a mate.
>>
>>18640082
Her dreams don't mean shit to me if she doesn't care for mine.

She hates cooking? Good, I'll cook my own food. She can starve.
>>
Go die in a hole you asshole fuckwad.
>>
>>18640123
>Women had to lower expectations too

Gotta agree with that, there's so many desperate single mothers looking for an idiot who would waste his money on them. Why didn't they just get an abortion?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro

A nice piece of advice for someone as lovely as you
>>
>>18640044
Asian countries aren't too bad, also most slavic countries, and small, religious rural towns anywhere. These are places where it's the average expectation to fulfill more "classic" relationship dynamics.

Those are the places to find "Old-fashioned women". They want to be housewives who take care of the chores and housework, and support their husband's physical/emotional needs when she can, while the husband works the job and makes money, and takes care of her needs by protecting and providing for her, and supporting her physical/emotional needs when he can. Most of these types desire to become mothers of families, so expect to have kids quickly.

The thing OP seems most concerned about is that while many women like the idea of being a housewife and never needing to slog through the working world again, the whole "supporting his/her physical/emotional needs when he/she can" part seems to always be the sticking point. Many modern women, especially in North America, where all the gender war and victim olympics shit is going down, want to take all the upsides of this living situation without giving any back. They've already swung things socially to the point that even in a more directly equal relationship, denying or refusing any of your female partner's demands is some sort of oppression or emotional abuse, and a woman who refuses more of her partner's demands in favor of her own is seen as a brave and respectful woman who gets what she needs. To find an "old-fashioned woman" in this day and age is like asking someone who has received free money for their whole life if they want a great job opportunity that you have for them. It doesn't matter how easy the job is or how well it pays, they can already get free money without working at all. To refuse such a favorable lifestyle for one that requires a more equal amount of give and take is to show a level of moral integrity that surpasses one's personal interest, which is incredibly rare in this hedonistic age.
>>
>>18640140
And therein lies the point.
The problem isn't women don't want to be a cook and a cumrag, it's that they don't want to do it for some hapless loser who's aspirations are becoming a pro esports gamer.
You want a quality woman, be a quality man.
>>
>>18640153
Fuck off, a woman who expects me to always cook for her and always pick up after her shit and always do all the chores she won't do because it's *oppressive* to expect her to do anything for me as well as be emotional tampon at all times because I'm not allowed to have my own feelings and my own time is not a quality woman. She's an abusive piece of shit that deserves to die alone.
>>
>>18640176
THIS.

Women expect fucking EVERYTHING from you, but if you ask for what you want back like OP then suddenly it's OOEMMMGEEEE OPPRESSHUN. Why the fuck should I care for some cunt's emotions when all they cunts itt have clearly stated they don't care for mine? A man asks for emotional support from his partner and look at the replies the cunts gave. They demand they be coddled but they don't care for THEM to coddle YOU. All they care for is demand demand demand.
>>
>>18640123
>The reason women are shit, is because men are shit.
I wouldn't say this exactly. I'd say we're just getting to a point where it's becoming almost as socially acceptable to be a manchild as it has always been to be a womanchild, and women hate this because now they can no longer be overgrown children with a surrogate daddy figure to love and take care of them and shower them with gifts even when they refuse to take responsibility for things, if the men around them are also overgrown children who want a surrogate mommy figure to love and take care of them and shower them with gifts even when they refuse to take responsibility for things.

Are more accurate expression would be:
>The reason women are shit, is because shit men have been enabling their behavior
Men should never have allowed womanchildren or other unrespectable behavior to thrive as it has in the first place by enabling them with attention and relationships. Men should be respecting themselves more, and only choosing women who want equal and fair treatment in all things, and take responsibility for their emotions, and conveying their emotional needs instead of hiding them until they boil over and end in an affair. For too long men have been handing immature and mentally-undeveloped women the keys to every aspect of the relationship, all because of sexual attraction and their uncontrollable boners. I have reason to believe that if modern women's fashion didn't show off so much of their bodies all the time (compared to male fashion) and makeup and cosmetics were only used sparingly instead of everywhere, every day, then women wouldn't hold as much direct sexual power over men, and wouldn't get away with half the unfair shit they try to pull today.

If no men rewarded shitty female behavior with relationships, no women would find it excusable to exhibit shitty behavior. But hey, if you can be an asshole and STILL get whatever you want, why would you ever try to be good/respectable?
>>
>>18640186
They're womanchildren, anon.
They can't stand the slightest sight of weakness (humanity) in their man, because if daddy isn't always the absolute manly authority figure in complete control then it ruins the fantasy of being completely protected and provided for. How can she be the wild and carefree little girl she wants to be if SHE ever has to help HIM with his emotions. She can just find another man who WILL be "man enough" to provide her with everything she wants while being stoic and stupid enough to never have or bring up his own issues and concerns with his life / her.
>>
>>18635033

All humans are flawed and strange in some ways.

Youll be sharing a home with another human who will then be exposed to your bullshit even if they do love you for you.

There will be drama, fights and stupid shit. If there isnt, shes bottling up and keeping quiet. Then you'll continue along thinking youre doing nothing wrong because she wont be showing you your flaws. And when shes had enough and the damn breaks, shell leave you or cheat because shell be totally unsatisfied.

Your goals are completely unrealistic. Drama is part of it. Who taught you anything at all in life is perfection and rainbows?

How old are you that you still havent realised its not?
>>
>>18640201
This bullshit is how you end up getting abused like this poor guy

youtube.com/watch?v=VPrcMfRePvs
>>
>>18640151
I love when non-Americans talk about America like they know shit
>>
>>18640201
>Drama

Drama is for children and teens, and heck adults.

I tend to like conflict resolution... tell me your problems, and keep it drama-free as possible by not emotionally reacting.
>>
>>18640209
See the cunt in that video?
All the women attacking OP in this thread are that cunt. Avoid that cunt.
>>
>>18635003
What do you have to offer to them that they'd do that for you? Let's be honest here, you asking for the impossible. How well do you have to have your shit together for a woman to like you on that level? And lets be honest, you're posting on this website, so you're nowhere near that level.
>>
>>18640233
so much this. You'd think that since they spend every hour of the day hating shallow women incels would be better at avoiding them.
>>
that moment where you're not sure if OP is funny satire or he's actually serious about it
>>
>>18640245
How can you avoid them when they love to vomit all their insane absurd abuse on you everytime you ask for someone decent? Look at this thread.

>I want someone who wouldn't mind cooking for me
>HOW FUCKING DARE YOU HAVE STANDARDS!!!
>>
>>18640209
>good relationships have no arguments ever.
>therefore any relationship with an argument evolves into abuse

Youre either 12 or have never been in a long term relationship.

My wife and i bicker. Sometimes yell. Sometimes its because she has shitty ass qualities that are hard to live with, sometimes its because my my shitty ass qualities that are hard to live with.

90% of the time were happy and fine with each other. No one beats anyone, and personal attacks insults and control is not present in our relationship.
>>
>>18640227
This. Adults openly talk about their problems and concerns, actively listen and try to understand each other, then try to fix/ease those problems/concerns without arguing or having emotional explosions. At least, if the relationship is worth anything to either of them.

If I'm feeling insecure about something or another, I bring it up to my girlfriend, even if I think it's irrational and stupid, because that's how I'm feeling, and bottling it up or trying to ignore it will only make it worse. She will hear me out, even if, as a man, I'm not "supposed" to ever feel insecure or unconfident for even a moment. She will then try to ease my mind about these things, and reassure me about anything I may doubt, using logic, reasoning, and evidence to provide credence to her support. She does this, because she knows I will always try to help her with anything she ever feels uncomfortable or anxious about. If she does something that annoys me or vice-versa, no hateful words or spiteful comments get thrown, the volume/intensity of our voices is never raised, and emotions don't boil over because we address the concern directly and immediately instead of it becoming a hot-button issue for every future argument in the relationship.

I just wish more women would be like her, so that other guys can have a real relationship with an adult woman, and set an example for womanchildren about what an equal, respectful, and loving relationship really looks like.
>>
>>18640262
Well all the women itt sound exactly like abusive bitches like the girl in >>18640209, so I'd rather keep my sanity than risk losing it with some abusive cunt like that. It's up to her to prove she's not horrible.
>>
>>18640272
Because youre on 4chan. Most people here are unstable. This is not a window into reality.
>>
>>18640277
Lame excuse t-b-h.
>>
>>18640176
> always
No one said always except you.
Modern relationships are about sharing and compromising, you're the retard that wants a girl to only be cooking, cleaning, or sucking your cock 100% of the time despite offering absolutely nothing of value yourself.
The reason girls were okay with this in the 50s was because men weren't mancholdren and literally provided everything for them. Now you want the same type of woman while still being a worthless man. lmao get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>18640261
first, you should learn to read, being literate is practically required in this day and age
second, you should learn to curb your autism because if you can read you are clearly unable to digest and comprehend the words you've read
third, you should realize that most of the advice here is probably useless if not actively harmful to your desired goals.
fourth, and here's some real advice, reach behind you and pull the giant stick out of your ass. If you can't stand the thought of women desiring something out of a relationship you'll never find one that matches your needs.
>>
>>18640261
> fat girl posts how she wouldn't mind a tall man
> HOW FUCKING DARE YOU HAVE STANDARDS!!!
>>
>>18640289
>No one said always except you

The whole fucking thread did. You know who didn't say always? OP.

>you're the retard that wants a girl to only be cooking, cleaning, or sucking your cock 100% of the time

And again the abusive cunt goes putting words into my mouth, words I never absolutely put in my post. Remember kids: this is GASLIGHTING and it's an abuse tactic. This woman is an abuser and deserves to rot in jail.

>>18640290
What I get from this thread is that is it is women who can't stand the thought of a man desiring anything out of a relationship other than being pretty much a slave.
>>
>>18640296
Literally nobody does that except on reddit, and the few who do that get shit on by women and cucks anyway because they can't stand having women's hypocrisy pointed out
>>
>>18635122
Whoever smelt it, dealt it
>>
>>18640309
It's blatantly obvious to everyone what you're doing, go be a faggot somewhere else
>>
>>18640323
>t. butthurt abuser

Are you the girl is this video perhaps? >>18640209
>>
>>18640330
This is the most amount of effort I've seen someone put into bait in a long while
>>
>>18640309
> You know who didn't say always?
Literally everyone but OP you illiterate retard.

>>18635114
> Don't expect perfection
>>18635122
> You're a piece of crap

>>18635222
> Don't expect perfection
>>18635311
> You're views are extreme!

Quote one fucking post of a girl saying a man has to always cook and clean while she does nothing.
>>
>>18635420
The father figure is significantly more important.

>>18635438
This.
>>
>>18635015
>Why should someone have to put up with you?
Not him but I don't think that this is how this works. It's never about putting up with anyone, when it comes to relationships. It's about finding someone who will actually ENJOY you.

Which is impossible in my case...
>>
>>18640339
Are you so fucking retarded you can't even read those are different people. retard?

Women itt are crying a man expects them to be a fucking decent human while whining he won't be the emotional tampon at their abuse and yelling because she's a bad day so you gotta shut up and take it, man up you wuss. Fuck that shit.

>asks for a woman who doesn''t mind cooking for you
> You're views are extreme!

But I bet if I refuse to cook for her, refuse to take her out and force her to make and pay for her own food just like she wants to force me to make and pay for my own suddenly everything's not ok anymore, eh?
>>
>>18640044
>Beta white male just happens to have a fetish for the stereotypical subservient Asian woman
GEE, WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED?

Seriously, /r/hapas is actually correct about the majority of WM/AF couples
>>
>>18640309
Just a tip, anon: no women, good or bad, like men who have victim complexes. Sort that shit out.
>>
>>18640044
>300,000,000 people
>all of them are hopeless

That statistically makes you the problem. Did you know women arent a hive mind and every one is different?
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.