[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So here's my problem: I really hate my current job, it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_m2344ls4S21r6cux3.png (97KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2344ls4S21r6cux3.png
97KB, 250x250px
So here's my problem:

I really hate my current job, it's tiring af and I'm lacking sleep yet I just love my coworkers, damn, even boss drinks with us.
Two days ago we had meeting with boss to discuss some stuff and I wanted to openly tell everyone that I'm gonna quit BUT then boss asked me and two more guys to stand up and we got promoted.
I think you can guess the rest.
We're opening new local soon and need more people + this surprise promotion...
I just feel like a dick leaving them like that...
What do I do? Should I stay?
>>
First assess whether this is something want to do or need to do to survive. These are tough times after all. Check whether your work attitude is appropriate (ie that your not a lazy shit) or simply not suited for the job.

If you feel like you really need to quit then you need to let your boss know. Tell him your grievances and that you might not be the right person for the job. He'll either make a plan to accommodate you or ask for your resignation.

In 5 years time do you think your boss and co-workers will remember that you left? Sometimes you have to yank off the band-aid and get things over with.
>>
>>18634841

Why is your job tiring?
Why are you lacking sleep?
What do you do?
What will your new function be, now you got promoted?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.