[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people date? Like I don't get it how do you find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4340.jpg (41KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4340.jpg
41KB, 780x438px
How do people date? Like I don't get it how do you find a girl who's not a giant whore or do people just accept whores?

Every single girl I've met is a whore and I've been waiting 3 hours to meet a good girl and at this point in time I'm just accepting that you need to fuck them and just leave after
>>
>>18634820
You don't thats the thing.
You get to know them, people put on a facade. You see their true colors in a few months, maybe even after a few years.

it's a gamble and your heart is at stake.

This is why its not wise to marry anyone so hastily
>>
>>18634862
No I can tell a girl is a whore in about 3 seconds and it's 99.99 percent of them
>>
>>18634820
>Every single girl I've met is a whore

Wow, bad luck. Sorry man.

>>18634917
>No I can tell a girl is a whore in about 3 seconds and it's 99.99 percent of them

Oh, wait, you are just crazy. Just for fun, what makes a girl a whore to you?
>>
>>18634919
Hook ups talking to tons of dudes posting half naked pictures on Instagram and Facebook wearing those shorts that show half your ass and walking around half naked having a high number of guys etc

I live in a poor area so that statistic is actually accurate
>>
And how many of this so called "whores" have slept with you?
You've waited for three hours..
What r u waiting for??? Good girl to come to you???
>>
>>18634929
How the fuck am I supposed to fuck them they have like 60 other dudes waiting to
>>
>>18634924

How do you tell those things in three seconds after talking to them, though? I mean, the shorts one is easy to see, but the rest?

How do you know if she is "talking to tons of dudes"? (What a whore, she is talking to them!)

>I live in a poor area so that statistic is actually accurate

Which statistic? 99.99%? Sure, I bet it's accurate.
>>
>>18634820
>doesn't know how to date
>decrying people for having sex

whew lad.
>>
>>18634933
Simple look at their Facebook
>>
>>18634931

Hahahaha, can't even fuck whores!
>>
>>18634917
You know when 99.9% of girls are all whores the problem might actually be you. In fact im 99.9% sure its you.
>>
>>18634939

Yeah, cause meeting people is for squares. Real people know each other through Facebook!

I'm being sarcastic, this is the dumbest shit I've read in this board in a long, long time.
>>
>>18634862
This. Some big study about whats a good time to wait along with answers if relationship psychologists points to waiting like 4-5 years.

Drove my wife nuts.

But its enough time to not only learn everything there is about them, but its also enough time to have enough fights and bullshit to see if you still have more good times than bad and dont want to hire a hitman.

Side fun fact: Tried explaining this shit on /adv/ a few years ago pre marriage. Got torn to shreds and accused of not being serious and hating my girlfriend and being a cruel bastard and retarded, even a cheater. What can i say i like data.

Anyway on the extreme off chance any of them are here and remember that. Im married fuck faces, and happy.
>>
>>18634942
The amount of virgins is around 10%. What are you high off of? /pol/?
>>
>>18634986

If you think having sex makes someone a whore then im now 100% sure youre the problem.

I believed that shit when i was 13. Because my brain wasnt fully formed yet.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.