[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I stop procrastinating, /adv/? Basically, I am a dishwasher,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: fantasy.jpg (83KB, 600x445px) Image search: [Google]
fantasy.jpg
83KB, 600x445px
How can I stop procrastinating, /adv/?

Basically, I am a dishwasher, and I want to become a web designer, but every time I go to study I just freeze and end up browsing 4chan for awhile, because the few times I have not frozen the work was way too hard and I felt traumatized, and I don't want to repeat the negative experiences I had. How can I stop procrastinating, man up, and do mental labor without being such a pussy? I want to stop being a pussy but I seek comfort naturally. Am I just an inferior creature destined to live like this until I die? Please help me.
>>
File: 1483819714676.jpg (36KB, 359x503px) Image search: [Google]
1483819714676.jpg
36KB, 359x503px
Clean your room
>>
Breaking a cycle of habit is always hard. You have to keep trying in little ways every day until you succeed. You will fail several times, and you will have to get back up and try again. There's really nothing else to it. Don't try to change your life completely at once, because you will inevitably fail. Introduce small, positive changes gradually.
>>
web designing is hard and shitty

i'm a biochemist and i find the work intolerable.

i dont think you really want to be a web designer, as the work is incredibly hard and painstaking- it requires a rare kind of patience. i think you like the IDEA of being a web designer. try to find some other profession that youll actually enjoy- make it your mission to figure out what that is.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.