[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck am I so unattractive? I'm not fat my face isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4341.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4341.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
How the fuck am I so unattractive? I'm not fat my face isn't horribly deformed I get my hair cut pretty regularly always shave my teeth are straight I'm 5'11 so not too short.

I literally can't get a single girl to like me. Sometimes I can if I message a girl first and keep trying but that's it and I usually just see them acting like hoes and shit so it doesn't matter anyway. I used tinder and never got a single match after years of swiping yes to everyone even fat chicks.
>>
Might be your personality or you have nothing going in life.

If you're not awkward/insecure/autistic, try real life, not tinder. Maybe get some friends, go to a bar/club. If it's not your scene, join clubs for some kind of activity you enjoy/would like to try, meet girls there.
Don't try to ask them out immediately, but build your social circle, then go for the one/s you like.

Forcing it won't work.
>>
>>18634448
Sounds like the only thing ugly about you is your personality
>>
Probably your personality or you aren't interesting at all. What kind of haircut do you have?

Do you have a job? Are you in school? Girls don't want to date someone with nothing interesting on their profile. Also try okcupid or something else. Tinder is usually seen as a hookup app.
>>
>>18634488
Just kinda like a moppy Ashton Kutcher cut and I don't have a job or go to school I wanna be a rapper but I don't exactly print that on my tinder profile I don't think girls even look at the profile do they?
>>
>>18634502
Are you serious?

Yes, they look at the profiles. At least I did when using the app to look for someone with some substance.
>>
It sounds like you need to work on yourself more before looking for a girl. Like, calling them 'hoes' really only show that either

a) You arent around the right people
b) You're projecting your cynicism into them without getting to know them.

Im pretty hard pressed right now to call you a 'nice guy'. And girls hate them. They can see right through them. Most people in general dont want a relationship with a random someone.When you text, they can see your intent. That you aren't texting them because you like them personally, but because you just want to get with them. and that every one of your replies isnt genuine because that intent is behind them.
>>
i meant besides tinder in that last paragraph.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.