[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did something stupid and its now come back to bite me in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: thT3RUKK4W.jpg (11KB, 300x205px) Image search: [Google]
thT3RUKK4W.jpg
11KB, 300x205px
I did something stupid and its now come back to bite me in the ass!

So I rent co-rent this apartment with a friend.
>I have some huge economical issues currently (soon solved though: Upgrading my job but thats beside the point)
Anyways I don't like people knowing I have economical issues, "I should be an adult by now and always have a little saved away" I find it embarrassing that I don't.

So few weeks ago my bank card was expiring so I had ordered a new one from the bank, we n ly have 1 key for our postal boxwich he has on his keychain so while I was expecting this card to arrive I told him everyday "please check the mail if there's anything for me!"

So the last day of my bank card came and he was at his gf's place and texted me "I'm sorry I won't come home until after the weekend to check the mail, if you need some money I have a colourful box in my deskdrawer with some stashed away you can take some of that to survive the weekend"
>"naaah, I'll just make sure to buy what I need until monday today"
was what I said and it was my original plan but... as usual I had too little money and decided to borrow a little anyways (20 Euro's, give or take we don't use euros here) I didn't ask him if the offer was still open I just decided to go with it cause I was to proud to admit to him "I could actually use that money" so I planned to borrow it and get it back in that box before he even noticed.
Issue!
A few day's later when I ws gonna put those 20 euro's back in the box he had moved it! I looked for it a little bit but didn't snoop around too much in his room and so I couldn't find it and decided to drop it
>"hopefully he won't even notice the 20 euros?" (there was like 400 in there or something)

Well earlier todayhe sent me a text: Did you take money from my savingsbox?
I came clean and said: "''yes, I took 20 euros when you offered a few weeks ago, I know I declined and I should have asked if it was still ok afterwards but there it is"

cont:
>>
>>18634139
>He: Well there seems to be more missing
>Me: Ehm? Well, I didn't take any more only 20 euros wich you will ofcourse get back.
>he: Theres 80 euros missing
>me: Are you sure that you counted it correctly?
>he: I'm pretty sure yes
>me: Idk know what to say mate, I only took 20.
>he: "Well sneaky borrowing money when it was first offered seems pretty wierd to me"
>Me: I hate borrowing money, I had borrowed so much money from my mom by that point allready and don't like having to ask for it, I'm too proud I guess, the plan was to get them back in the box before you noticed but the box had been moved when I was gonna and then it just sort of turned into a "Too late to tell you about it now-situation" but I only took 20 euros.

The shitty part here is that the contract for our apartment is to be renewed the 1st of september, what if he decides he can't trust me and moves in with his gf? I can't afford this place by myself or any place really! I can only hope that he belives me that I only took 20 and that he finds that forgivable.
>>
>>18634175
what do?
>>
>>18634180
Honestly shouldn't have touched the money at all, all you can do is try to convince him or hope you can find another roommate.

Loose money like that is always difficult to track and it's his word vs your word
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.