[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got kicked out of my place and now I'm living in my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: scottish ban evasion.gif (3MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
scottish ban evasion.gif
3MB, 480x272px
Just got kicked out of my place and now I'm living in my car. I think I can live out of my car decently well. I already have a gym membership so I can shower there and I go to college and already spend at least 10+ hours a day there. The problem I need a lot of help with is finding out where I can park my car over night. My biggest fear right now is being towed/ tickets because I park in the wrong spot over night. Are there websites that help me find places that allow over night parking?

Also if you have any tips for living out of my car I'd love to hear it.

Igonore the gif, i had nothing related to post.
>>
>>18634018
Walmart's offer free parking overnight, which is why you always see RV cars parked there. They do this so that people sleeping there will be more likely to head into Walmart to buy stuff.

I also hear getting a cheap gym subscription gives good access to hygiene equipment like the showers.
>>
>>18634042
Ive seen that my Walmart doesnt let people park there however, so I think that ones a no go.
>>
>>18634073
Walmart technically has free "camping" in the parking lot. As long as you aren't setting out lawn chairs, cooking meals and never leaving you're fine to park there overnight. No one will ever tow your car if you're sleeping in it and police will just wake you up and tell you to gtfo. You're fine to park anywhere, any time. Worst thing that happens is you're woken up and told to move.
>>
>>18634077
So as long as I get there after,say, 8 and leave before 5 I should be fine? I really can't afford a ticket so I just want to make sure.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.