[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I tell my gf that her mother is cheating on her father?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Tom Lovell Tutt'Art@ (34).jpg (92KB, 1080x557px) Image search: [Google]
Tom Lovell Tutt'Art@ (34).jpg
92KB, 1080x557px
Should I tell my gf that her mother is cheating on her father? I don't want to ruin their family, and I know that my gf would be devastated knowing that her mother is a whore, but it doesn't feel right to keep it to myself. I wouldn't want for someone not to tell me that I'm being cheated on...
>>
no
you should un know this information as soon as possible
does she know you know?

whatever you do, youll be blamed
>>
>>18633589
Fuck, that's how I thought. I've stumbled upon hard evidence 2 months ago and I can't keep going back to this thought. I woul've already un-known that but it undermined my faith into my gf since she's the immediate offspring of her mother, and knowing that the mother able to do that out of a whim is a red flag to me. She doesn't know I know thankfully. Deep down I knew telling it to anyone would be a mistake, but how does it work that I'll be the one who'll be blamed though?
>>
>>18633584
Do it anon so it can not be traced back to u and gf will come running to ur arms more as family falls apart.....
>>
>>18633584
Fuck no dude. Really play dumb, and just be there for her if shit falls through. If no one knows that you know then you should just let shit run its course.
>>
>>18633603
you should do it if you feel like it's the right thing to do
>>
>>18633584
tell to father in secret so he can arrange it with a lawyer and throw that bitch under a bridge getting eaten by rats
>>
>>18633584
An excellent view into the woman your woman becomes is her mother. Your gf's mother cheats, likely has throughout the relationship and if you, the bf of her daughter, knows she cheats many other people do too. Not saying for sure the husband knows or your gf knows but they may suspect and choose to deny.

If you get in the middle of this you will get the short stick in the end. If you want to investigate anyone you should look into your gf's past, and don't dismiss what you see like you did before. You don't want to become your gf's father do you? You know blissfully ignorant and happy as the wife fucks every buck in town.
>>
>>18633603
>you knew and didnt tell!!
>you monster you destroyed my family!!
>>
>>18633584
You must be gay and unaware.

A real man would go over to the house when mummy is there alone and use brutal truth to blackmail a blowjob out of her AND FILM IT to use her gfs mum as your personal slave

You kids today are all half fags I swear
>>
File: disposing of body.jpg (90KB, 443x610px) Image search: [Google]
disposing of body.jpg
90KB, 443x610px
>>18633646
I don't know why, but this was my conclusion after putting some time to think things through. How does it work that I would be the one to be blamed though? What a shitshow...
>>18633648
It's obviously a right thing to do to punish that scheming b...ad person, - not to put it more bluntly - but I don't want to fuck myself over in the meantime.
>>
File: cheating bait2.png (78KB, 540x281px) Image search: [Google]
cheating bait2.png
78KB, 540x281px
>>18633661
Sadly this op. She will have same morals as her mother.

>>18633668
Pic related?
>>
>>18633672
I don't neccesarily feel that you would be blamed, and the situation you described honestly scares the shit out of me. I just really think that something like that should be left the fuck alone if possible, otherwise you could get hit when shit explodes. Unfortunate as it is one of the best things in life I have ever developed is the ability to shut the fuck up when I see something like this happen. Bad memories coming up fuck.
>>
>>18633677
Whoever wrote that nailed it
>>
>>18633584
This is 100% absolutely beyond doubt totally None Of Your Business.
>>
>>18633677
She's more like her father though, and it shows. I'm not denying anything here to defend her or myself, because what would be the point if I would come here asking for advice without being honest. She's objectively like him, in the sense that she sees throug her mother bullshit and doesn't act like a typical hag when she's blamed for things she's done. I love her for that she has an ability to be self-aware and take the responsibility for her actions, no matter the situation. No scheming, anything. She can't lie for shit. She loves me. I don't want to lose that solely because her mother is a cunt. Will this cuntiness show itself anyway, just because she's not a man? What are your experiences?
>>
>>18633667
This - sadly - makes sense. Thanks
>>
>>18633699
Not going to waste too much time relating experiences which you will shoot down because you are in denial about your gf but can tell you from much experience that if you know the community knows and likely your gf knows and lets it go and despite what you believe your gf will repeat this shit.

If you truly believe your gf is wise to her mother then show her the evidence you have and get the fuck out of it.

I'm also telling you instead of wasting your time investigating her mother you should have looked into your gf's past.
>>
>>18633699
Relationships are about mutual trust, respect and good communication.

You cant marry or even be with her if you dont trust her. I would tell your gf only. Let her decide what to do about it. If she is your future wife and is as honest as you say, what good is to hide truth from her?

Have a little faith into your future mother of your children and tell her and decide on what to do with this situation together as a couple would.
>>
>>18633699
Don't let endoctrined anons on the internet sway your view of her.
I think you should say it.
If you get blamed for it, it's their fault for not being able to handle the truth. But if you get blamed for not saying it, well, they're right. You just acted selfishly because you were afraid.
>>
File: Tom Lovell - The Name is Betty.jpg (367KB, 1600x819px) Image search: [Google]
Tom Lovell - The Name is Betty.jpg
367KB, 1600x819px
>>18633694
If these would be some random people, or just friends I see from time to time, then that would be true, but these are the parents of my girlfriend for fucks sake. Seeing her father tolerate his wife's tantrums over some stupid shit and him going out of his way for them to live a comfortable life while she's such an ungrateful bitch eats me from the inside man... or are you a woman? Because you sure seem like one.
>>
>>18633729
And when they were young the father believed as you do his girl was a prize and perfect in every way.
>>
>>18633736
he never said or implying this, you are projecting hard
>>
>>18633719
I'm not in denial which I stated in the beginning. She has no way of knowing, that's why I trust her despite what her mother did.
>>18633720
>>18633726
You're right. I'll tell her to be on the lookout, since I have nothing to show her. I was in too much of a shock to make pictures, so she has to gather evidence on her own. Even better for me, since I won't be suspected of forgery
>>
File: Tom Lovell Tutt'Art@ (55).jpg (366KB, 1600x1372px) Image search: [Google]
Tom Lovell Tutt'Art@ (55).jpg
366KB, 1600x1372px
Thank you guys. I had nobody to talk to about that. Very hard to objectively look at this whole thing since emotions get in my way too easily given the nature of this situation. I'll dump some more Tom Lovell illustrations as a thank-you. Maybe somebody will find them as pretty as I do
>>
>>18633743
How long have you even been around the family?

For you to believe you are the only person that knows is crazy.

This whole thing is going to bite you in the ass.
>>
>>18633650
Assuming he lives in America he'll be throwing himself under the train
>I only cheated because he abused me!
>>
>>18633753
No problem dude, I wish nothing but the best for you and your girlfriend.
>>
>>18633584
I believe, like others have said, you should be open to your girlfriend about what you saw. You can work through the situation together and see how she feels about it. The dad is the one getting the short end of the stick here, and if you respect this person, then they have a right to know. Things might suck for the family for a while, but nobody deserves to be cheated on, and I would want to know as well. If the marriage is already bad, then the dad needs this anon, he probably needs to find this out.
>>
>>18633584
No! Stay out of this.
>>
>>18633584

I would argue that you should say something, but do it in a way that would mitigate damage to yourself.

First rule of life is protect yourself at all times. Then protect your principles.

There is a way to contact the father by himself and tell him about his whore of a wife. He will get emotional, he will take it out on you. Take measure of the man, if he is able to control himself well then tell him. If he's an emotional baby watch out. If he is a smart, rational man then tell him in person.

If he is not then do it anonymously so that it can't be traced back to you. Mail him a courier with evidence, that has to be signed off on and can only be opened by him in a private place. Tell the courier to give it to him after he leaves work at/near his job.

Best to do it anonymously, but if you are gonna do it be prepared for things to get hairy really fucking quick.
>>
Why does nobody want to know what Op's "hard evidence" is?

Spill the fucking beans Op
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.