[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not a drug user, but I've been recommended by a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 129380190.png (763KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
129380190.png
763KB, 700x900px
I'm not a drug user, but I've been recommended by a dear friend of mine to try DMT due to me constantly questioning spirituality and feeling like I need a catalyst for a turning point in my life.
What should I expect? Anyone willing to share their experiences?
>>
>>18633555

If you've never done psychedelic do NOT do DMT first.
>>
>>18633571
Why not?
Where should I start off then?
>>
>>18633571
Yeah, probably this. Try shrooms if you want something intense (and also considered spiritual by a number of users) for a first time. I mean, I was tripping a little when I was first smoking weed, and didn't try shrooms until a few years later, and still tripped hard. Or salvia if you want something shorter, more associated with spirituality, legal and possibly easy to get (like tonight at a sex shop) and much less fun.

Honestly no drug has had any spiritual effect on me, though. I'm into transcendent thought, philosophy, and more or less "worship" an allegorical understanding of God, but I don't have any actual "spiritual" inclination. I only say this, cause if you're like me- valuing and wishing to understand religion, but not actually prone to it- drugs probably won't change you.
>>
>>18633593
Dont start but if you must do
Shrooms -> Lsd -> DMT

6 moonths apart
>>
you absolutely should do DMT. i strongly recommend you take an absolutely microscopic dose- 1mg or 2 if you're a big guy. try this repeatedly, that alone can cause a huge perspective shift. doing large doses of DMT can be great, but microdose many times before you try it. you can also try ayahuasca, which is far gentler than smoking a massive dose if taken properly, and will last 8-12 hrs. take this and go into the woods, meditate for many hours. the key to doing these drugs is that you dont want to just hang out, you want tot meditate and be alone with your thoughts.

>>18633571
there's this thing called ~microdosing~ you may have heard of it. mushrooms have a very high rate of negative experiences and people having panic attacks for 6 hours, it's by no means gentler just because you personally had an alright time.
>>
>>18633597
you have no idea what you're talking about, mushrooms can cause a horrific trip and six months is an excessively long time. LSD is the drug you really need to worry about the frequency of. please do not give advice unless you become a biochemist or doctor
>>
>>18633555
So did vagabond end or is it on hiatus?
>>
>>18633594
If you mean "much less fun" as in not really strong I have to concur. I was tripping the hardest in my life on salvia. It also has a negative tolerance, kind of weird
>>
>>18633606
Whoa... This is from my experience I never said it was a doctor's advice.

Well, you can say the same for street LSD. Make sure you test that shit before ingesting.

If I were OP I'd avoid it all together. And that's my medical advice.
>>
>>18633555
whatever you do do it in a comfortable place, wherever you feel secure enough

once had a trip on LSD on my own house but it was a party and I felt as if everyone was trashing my psyche by invading my space
>>
Dmt really isn't that intense. I've also tripped 60+ times before dmt, but I could definitely have handled it first. It is literally a 5-7 minute experience, acid is 10 hours+, shrooms 4-6 hours. After my first dmt trip I just looked up more intense psychedelics, but it definitely helps with introspection and spirituality more than anything else I've tried.
>>
>>18633555
just find a highly rated ayahuasca shaman and go on a retreat.
>>
Friends introduced me to drugs. Now I'm stuck in it. Don't do drugs.
>>
There's alot more to do out there than wasting your time pondering the existence of ghosts. Just go outside you'll see. Think you're that much of a genius? Pick up a textbook on A level maths. You'd be humbled.
>>
Before you ponder about spiritual things. Graduate with a First class in your field up to phd level.
>>
This >>18634752, DMT is like a trailer to the ayahuasca full movie, the trip is so short and the first time, so confusing, that you won't have any real time to reflect upon spirituality, the nature of reality and consciousness and all those silly things.

These shamans know their stuff and introduce plenty of people who haven't had any prior experience with drugs.
I know a few people whose first psychadelic experience was ayahuasca and generally their experiences were pretty positive.
>>
>>18634967
Any legit ones around Toronto?

I haven't done DMT but would like an Ayahuasca trip
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.