[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you've never stayed in touch with anyone after breaking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>you've never stayed in touch with anyone after breaking up
>maybe it's normal for them
>and things are good right now
>but it's considered "not so serious" and pretty clearly not going to last forever
>>
>>18633538
If you cared about staying in touch with them you wouldn't break up with them. Simple.

You can't be friends or pals with someone you break up with unless the split is on mutual terms, otherwise one person is just constantly being hurt.
>>
>>18633543
Awful advice.
Wanting to be there for someone and loving them is not the same thing.
>>
>>18633562
It is accurate advice.

Staying in touch with someone after breaking up generally stops them from being able to move on to someone who will actually love them, assuming the break up wasn't mutual.

If you care about someone and they cannot tolerate simply being a friend, then your options are either to be with them or let them go. Anything else at that point shows a lack of care for their well being and shows you aren't a good friend. You cannot hold someone's feelings on ice and have them hurting on the sidelines just in case you need someone if your current plans fall through.

Like I said, if they expressed they needed more and you actual want them around. Then you pick them, if not you let them go.
>>
>>18633543
>>18633562
I love them, they don't love me I guess. It's considered not serious mostly by their choice and me not wanting to admit exactly how much deeper I'm into it. If we're to break up within the foreseeable future, I'd be the one breaking up. I know it'll end sometime either way, though.

Don't know what I should do cause I don't know many other people...
>>
>>18633562
I believe it to be on point advise.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.