[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently met a beautiful woman at a friend's get together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: stock.jpg (148KB, 1300x924px) Image search: [Google]
stock.jpg
148KB, 1300x924px
I recently met a beautiful woman at a friend's get together about a week ago, then again last night at the same friend's house.

I don't mean this woman is just physically beautiful. She's genuinely the first person that I really appreciate -- her personality is just so comfy. I could listen to her talk about her life, her stories, family, etc., all day. We talked all night together, and then she offered to go back to my place but my friend joined us (but apologized after he realize he was cockblocking).

Anyway, my problem is this. She's 35 and I'm 22. She has 3 children and several ex boyfriends around her age. I know she's into me since she wanted to sleep with me last night. She added me on Facebook and gave me her number. We texted back and forth today and she wanted to visit me sometime before she leaves for her job next week. She usually goes one week on and one week off.

I really enjoy her company and just really click with her, unlike anyone else I've met in my life. Except I'm sad that because of the age difference and her children that I won't be able to go any further with her. How do I get over this? I'm really down knowing that I probably won't meet another woman like her.
>>
>>18633514
p-pls respond
>>
Nothing wrong with marrying your mother.
>>
>>18633608
It is only 13 years. Hell my parents are 11 years apart, but my father is older than my mother.

Would I even have a chance for any long term prospect? I've become heavily infatuated with her. But I find that it's probably weird that I'm not much older than her oldest kid, only by 10 or so years.
>>
>>18633514
>I know she's into me since she wanted to sleep with me last night
Fucking for a 35 year old woman doesn't mean she's into you only that she wants to fuck a 22 year old.

I imagine she got knocked up young and the kids fathers are different but does she have a daughter? Closer in age and you could always sit around and have a beer and listen to wild stories from your mother in law.
>>
>>18633620
>3 children
>single mom
>35

Steer away OP, run as fast as you fucking can.
Otherwise, you're in for lots of troubles in the long run.
>>
>>18633620
If President Trump can do it, why not you? His wife is 23 years younger. The age difference between his youngest son and his oldest grandchild is less than one year. His oldest son is 8 years younger than his stepmother
>>
>>18633514
I hope she dies from a broken hip at the wedding altar
>>
>>18633625
Yes, she has a daughter -- she's a teenager. And you have it accurate, different fathers and single now. She's a fisherman by trade, the only thing she knows how to do exceptionally well. She comes from a very affluent, connected family. She has a lot going for her other than that too.

It'd feel weird though dating her daughter because I'd always feel I want her. It's like Littlefinger going with Sansa only because he couldn't have Catelyn Stark.

>>18633627
These are red flags? She seems mature, just had the misfortune of stupid mistakes when she was young. I don't know though. What else should I be looking for if this is the case?

>>18633632
True my dude
>>
You may as well try. It's not like she's expecting you to provide for her or her kids.
>>
>>18633514
>I won't be able to go any further with herI won't be able to go any further with her
A MILF fucking falls on your lap and you won't go any further? You might not get another chance after this.
>>
>>18633643
>different fathers
>knocked up 3 fucking times
>3 fucking children

You know you will have to do things for them in the long run, right?

You know that you can't have kids with her (if you're into that short of thing, bc bearing a child at your late 30s, let alone financing 4 kids isn't the best idea).

If you want to just fuck her, sure go for it, just don't get attached.

Because she made mistakes in the past, doesn't mean that she has everything figured out now and will always opt for the right choice.

You're better off investing in your self, getting higher education and a good job, and instead of hooking up with single moms, startlooking for a younger girl and start a family or whatever you want in your life.

Your future awaits, her's is already determined.
Bear, at least, this in mind OP.
>>
>>18633643
>just had the misfortune of stupid mistakes when she was young
Three fucking times OP? On top of that it doesn't sound like she learned a godddamn thing. Nothing personal against you but she keeps fucking 22 year old dick and has for the last 13 years. You aren't special you are just next. Oh, if you do hit it don't knock her up.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.