[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I did it- I managed to secure a FWB. I've had this friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: received_463656870672518.jpg (32KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
received_463656870672518.jpg
32KB, 480x542px
So I did it- I managed to secure a FWB. I've had this friend for about half a year now and it was pretty obvious there was a lot of sexual tension from the beginning, but about a week ago she just became very forward and we started exchanging nudes, videos, and roleplay. Yet it was obvious neither of us want a relationship or to ruin the great friendship we have. But here's the problem, we're both heavily into Dom/Sub play (myself being dominant) and she said she wants to try it out irl. I've only lost my virginity to one girl who was really pure and prude and didn't want to try anything. But I feel like in roleplay I may have hyped myself up as some kind of Dom sex god because I got so into it but never done it. Should I just go for it and try not to fuck up and risk messing this up by not being that good/inexperienced or is there another way?
>>
what exactly are you afraid of messing up? It seems obvious you should go for it
>>
>>18633391
Essentially I'm afraid of not being as dominant as I led on, being very rough and demeaning, when I'm a very quiet guy who tries not to hurt people. But I guess I feel it in me, I just don't know if I'm gonna fuck it up.
>>
>>18633406
genuinely aggressive people don't make good doms. I'm sure you're worried about nothing
>>
>>18633410
Interesting, thanks Anon.
>>
>>18633375
You cant know untill you try it.
Be carefull,you and possibly her fantasized about it, but irl it can be quite different, so dont get upset if it doesnt go as you imagined it.
>>
>>18633375

Just start slow and ask her very specific questions about what she likes or what crosses the line beforehand. In the heat of the moment I'm sure you'll do fine, you just have to pay alot of attention to her reactions to evrything you do. Moans, squirms, ect. Dont be afraid to push a little if it looks like she's really enjoying it. Good luck op
>>
>>18633459
>>18633426
Awesome, thanks a bunch guys
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.