[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 19 and I'm dating a 17 year old girl I met over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1497403104433.jpg (59KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
1497403104433.jpg
59KB, 300x297px
I'm 19 and I'm dating a 17 year old girl I met over the summer. I'm going to college out of state and she wants to do long distance, however I don't really have much interest in doing so, as I have done it before and it did not work out.

I imagined our relationship being more of a summer fling but she kind of forced me into making it a relationship.

Lately I've been meeting people from my uni (including girls), that I've talked with. I feel really guilty about talking with other girls (even in a non flirtatious way) while currently still in a relationship, even if it most likely will not last.

I am worried however about the age of consent laws given that I live in a state where the age of consent is 18. My biggest fear is that she will do something out of spite like report me if I were to break up with her. Now that would be out of character and I realize I am most likely being extremely paranoid, but I don't know how to proceed.

I do really like her but I don't believe there is a future there as we are both so young and our futures are going in different places. I just don't want to miss on opportunities because I am in a dead end relationship.
>>
>>18633232
Something to consider: you go by federal and not state laws when the act crosses state lines. This includes soliciting and/or arranging for sex. Also, sexting and photos. Not to mention you wouldn't just be dealing with the local cops but instead the FBI. You are in a really shitty situtation, bud.

How long till she is 18?
>>
>>18633238

6 months, and it hasn't crossed state lines.
>>
>>18633250
>I'm going to college out of state
>>
>>18633255

going not go
>>
>>18633258
Ah, my bad. I misunderstood at first.

Break it off now as gently as possible. That puts you in a precarious place but fuck man, you went in to this knowing you were breaking the law.

btw, what state are you two currently in?
>>
>>18633267

Oregon.
>>
>>18633271
Yup, doublechecked oregon's consetn laws. Its a hard 18, no close in age exceptions. Get out now before it can get any worse. Maybe look into proactively getting consel from a probono lawyer if you really think she might try something.
>>
>>18633232
There is absolutely no way you will be prosecuted for having sex with a girl 2 years younger then you. Even if your state has weird draconian laws I highly doubt your girl, prosecutors and a jury would want to ruin your life for such an extremely stupid reason.
>>
>>18633232
Is there really a problem if a 17 and 19 yo mingle? Wtf, I thought these laws were to prevent creepy uncles from fucking kids. You are basically the same age as her.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.