[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get through the day when you want to kill yourself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: _500.gif (406KB, 500x375px)
_500.gif
406KB, 500x375px
How do you get through the day when you want to kill yourself?
I am extremely depressed and anxious today and I have no idea why, it just so happens that I am sad and anxious, probably the most anxious and sad I've ever been and nothing can mend this feeling.
I do not even know whether I'm sad or anxious.
I popped a few benzos now, hoping it will help but I'm scared to lose control over myself and kill myself. I don't feel like killing myself, but my conciousness seems to bid on it.
I still understand the feelings I'm going through and I can't even feel happy about the amazing things that happened today.
>>
you're not alone in this. be strong man. the first thing is you can't just take drugs to escape reality. it will only make you unhappier. trust me, I've been there, I quit and I'm sober. I'm happier and I feel okay usually. we need to be responsible in order to have good feelings about ourselves, we need to act like an adult. and the only way to do that is to confront what's making us take the pills or smoke the pot in the first place and change it for the better; you'll be much happier in the end. I get a lot of negative emotions, and you just need to weather the storm and get in the habit of keeping yourself occupied. play video games, go for a walk, start exercising.
>>
>>18633018
First realize that you are atman, the spiritual soul residing in the body yet unaffected by all material activities. What gets affected is the mind. Depression is simply a state of mind, it does not become you. It is through false ego alone, identifying with the mind and thus with the depressive state, that you yield to these depressive tendencies. Depression results in the mind when you condition it towards the mode of darkness, or tamas. Eating meat, oversleeping, lamentation, and fear. Learn to rise above these tamastic qualities, and do not get attached, because attachment will bring grief and depression. Take up a spiritual practice of yoga, specifically bhakti-yoga by the practice of japa, or mantra meditation. The chanting of the mahamantra: Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare gradually elevates the mind and purifies it of all negative qualities. Just as darkness is destroyed by light, the mahamantra cleanses the mirror of the mind.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.