[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it say about my ex girlfriend that she'd let her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6478.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6478.png
2MB, 750x1334px
What does it say about my ex girlfriend that she'd let her boyfriend make her get a tattoo like this?
>>
>>18632822

That's he's pounding her good enough to get a permanent reminder of him for the rest of her life.
>>
>>18632822
That you're a bitch for giving a shit about anything to do with your ex. Also it probably means she is a shitty person for getting a shitty tattoo regardless of whether or not her new boyfriend talked her into it. That being said it means you're an idiot for obviously caring about the bitch who really should have just been a hole you were getting off in because you knew she was an idiot.

Disclaimer: I don't even dislike tattoos but that's just a bad looking tattoo in a bad spot.
>>
It says far more about you that you think she had no input on the decision to get it, and that you would give a shit either way. She's your ex for a reason.
>>
You should be glad she's you're ex.
>>
>>18632844
That's his bands logo she got tattooed on her
>>
>>18632822
>>18632885

She's dumb and anyone could agree that's an impulsive decisions (her bf was obviously an influence, but overall her call) but what's with the spiteful post, OP?

How'd she hurt you, anon.
>>
>>18632885
Not sure if bait... or if people are really this stupid.
>>18632894
>How'd she hurt you, anon.
She broke up with him and he still has feelings for her like a dope.
>>
dodged a fuckin bullet senpai
>>
>>18632827
Wtf? It's just a lotus tattoo
>>
>>18632822
It means she liked the picture and decided to tattoo it on her belly.
>>
>>18632827
I don't see any bruises on her so no I wouldn't say he's pounding her
>>
>>18632822
I guess you guys also missed all the ink on her left arm. In the end she'll be covered head to toe.
>>
>>18632822
Cunt how old is she? 50???
That's your ex?
What the fuck are you doing with your life you old cunt? Sort yourself out!
>>
>>18632822
That she obviously has lousy taste in men. And what does that say about you?
>>
That's a pretty tatoo though? Come on Anon.
>>
>>18632885
Lol, is it now? Someone should tell the other several million girls who have that tattoo.
>>
>>18632822
>tattoo
It just screams she is insecure special snowflake basic bitch. I avoid these types of people like plague. But i am not you.
>>
It means you dodged a bullet. Now watch as she cheats on her BF with his best friend and laugh your ass off with a nice cold beer in hand.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.