[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>On a car cruise at 4 AM with gf, just the two of us. >Green

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>On a car cruise at 4 AM with gf, just the two of us.
>Green and orange streetlights.webm
>I 'm driving, she looks bored
>I ask her if she's bored. She doesn't say anything back
>Moments later ask her again, and she opens up telling me that she is always kinda lowkey bored
>She says she wants to try something new with me
>I ask her what it is that she wants to try with me, but unexplainably she says "nevermind," refusing to speak about it again
How should I bring up the conversation? I am 22 and she is 19.
>>
If it matters this happened yesterday.
>>
>>18632768
When a female says they're bored it's not good.

Try different things with her, experience new things with her.

Women run on emotions and very little logic. So do things that appeal to her emotions.
>>
>>18632867
>Women run on emotions and very little logic. So do things that appeal to her emotions.
It's 2017 bro you can't say that shit....

What the hell were you doing driving around at 4AM OP? Don't tell me you were literally just driving around, because if that wasn't her idea then that's why she was bored. It was obviously not something she wanted to do, and you picked something boring. So yeah try something else more entertaining then just driving next time... And why the hell were you up at 4AM? There's like a few things to do at that time like get home from a bar, be fucking someone, doing drugs, or waking up for work. Ya'll shoulda been fucking in some risky place or something.
>>
>lowkey
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
>>
>>18632867
>When a female says they're bored it's not good.
Yeah, it crossed my mind that the wee hours might've made her emotional.
>Try different things with her, experience new things with her.
Easier said than done. For one, she has already tried all these drugs and I've only smoked weed back when I was in high school. I know how to get hard drugs but I don't know if any of them is new to her. Though I don't mind experimenting with mind-altering substances, if that's what it takes to breather life into our (thus far <2 month) relationship.
>Women run on emotions and very little logic. So do things that appeal to her emotions.
I believe you're right.

>>18632878
>What the hell were you doing driving around at 4AM OP?
Driving around at night was my idea. I like night-time, even better if it rains. Is it really that boring?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.