[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best friend still wants to keep in contact with me despite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1502214037575.jpg (16KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1502214037575.jpg
16KB, 500x334px
My best friend still wants to keep in contact with me despite his gf not liking me and not wanting him to contact me. His family also wants to keep in contact with me cause they say they love and care for me after knowing me for so long and the wonderful memories we shared. I want to stay strong cause these people have treated me like family but the situation has really effected me cause my best friend was my only friend. I've tried making other friends but I just don't click with anyone. How do I think positive in thinking things will be better?
>>
Kill his girlfriend, and assume her position. Then you can be together forever and ever and ever and ever.
>>
>>18632637
Why not just date him instead? You two will be perfect for each other.

Hell, his family might even be thinking it already.
It's probably come up with people saying you two are together or look like you'd be a good fit.
Admit your feelings.

Give me faith in my best friend. ;~;
>>
So that's:

Kill- 2
Don't kill- 0
>>
>>18632692
No he doesn't love me. He was afraid of losing his gf which is why he's pretending he's not friends with me anymore.
>>
>>18632702
Sorry, but I doubt it. If she was really so controlling, then he'd have larger problems. The reality is likely more along the lines of her acknowledging that he harbors feelings towards you, and as a result is trying to strain your relationship in order to solidify her own position.

I've been in a fairly similar situation, actually. Luckily enough, my friend is quite outgoing and charismatic, so they didn't have a lot of trouble moving on. We still talk, just only rarely. Only when she needs it.
>>
>>18632702
So you do like him?

He's in denial. Confess.
>>
>>18632727
Thanks for putting your 2 cents to this anon. He had called me crying cause he was afraid of losing his gf. Even tho she had been making him feel like shit (which was apparently my fault) but he kept trying to convince me that It wasn't my fault and his gf was just jelous of me. He's told me before he did have feelings for me, but because of him preferring to try to work things out with his girls it just showed he didn't reciprocate those feelings. I think he just values me deeply as his closest friends. But hell, let me know what you think of this. I'm still lost
>>
>>18632729
I do. But he admitted to loving his gf more
>>
>>18632738
It sounds like your friend really needs to step up to the plate, and take better control of his relationship.

So it starts with you, and then what next? How much of his life is he going to allow her to dictate? Is he just not allowed to be friends with any girls? What if he were bi-curious, would he then not be allowed around other men either? It's a ridiculous train of thought. He's just letting himself be abused because he's too afraid to crush some eggshells.

As per what you can do... I'm not sure. The most difficult part of resolving conflicts between two parties is finding a suitable mediator. You can't really diffuse an emotional problem logically. Not directly. In order for these relationships to co-exist, she needs to know that her position is concrete, and that the relationship you share between one another is strictly platonic. Right now, she's trying to affirm this through force. Often it's less because they're massive cunts, but more because they're simply afraid and want to feel like they're in control. The only resolution I can see is if your friend is able to step up, get her back in line, and solidify his relationship with her.

Until that happens, nothing you can say or do for her or their relationship will help.
>>
>>18632637
his gf knows he likes you.
she'll lose him to you.
it's an obvious threat and she's scared
>>
>>18632783
Thank you. As with friends, it's not that she'll get mad of he's friends with girls. The only problem is ME specifically cause she sees how well me and her bf click. I feel guilty for making her feel this way that's for sure. But like you said, I'll see how my friend deals with it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.