[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently broke up with ex. Also recently Found out she did some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1499.jpg (243KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1499.jpg
243KB, 750x1334px
Recently broke up with ex. Also recently Found out she did some crazy sexual things before dated i her, but never with me.

Which leads me to ask you guys this, how do i overcome it. I feel so betrayed and stupid.
I just hope i can get to experience something fun and wild.

I wanna ask you guys this. Are you wild with your significant other, or is it a rare thing.
Like this: fuck her in the ass, then in the pussy to the finishing in her mouth with her swallowing
>>
>>18632551
you should become a muslim
>>
How long were you dating for?
>>
>>186325693 weeks short of a year.
>>
>>18632569
3 weeks short of a year.
>>
File: cheating bait.png (95KB, 540x342px) Image search: [Google]
cheating bait.png
95KB, 540x342px
>>18632551
Out of sight, out of mind. Delete, block, burn, throw out everything what reminds you of her common friends included. Dont seek vengeance, seek enlightment. Be single for few months and do things you werent allowed / didnt have time for when with her.

>You will walk away from her when she has violated your integrity, and you will let her walk when her heart is closed to you. She who can destroy you, controls you. Don’t give her that power over yourself. Love yourself before you love her.

Ps: anal is overrated.
>>
>>18632592
Thanks for the great advice, i blocked her about a month ago, but tonight i just had this nagging feeling and i couldnt sleep, the thoughts about everything just hurts
>>
>>18632551
Bump
>>
>>18632551
>and stupid
Welcome to the club OP. Most men have proceeded in a relationship with a girl even though their gut was telling them all along something just isn't right here or it was blatantly in their face and they purposefully blinded themselves.

As the others have stated you have to block and erase her from your heart and head. You may think you cannot but if you are able to ignore warnings during a relationship you can ignore creeping thoughts after the relationship.

For your next relationship prove you learned something and if something feels amiss it probably is and get away before you waste more time. Every girl that fucks you and every girl that tells you they like you doesn't love you and you owe them nothing.
>>
>>18632551
You probably weren't dominant enough bro.
I dated this one chick in high school for like 2 years and we did all sorts of nasty shit. I saw pictures of her new boyfriend and he is a fat nerd, I can guarantee they have bad sex just by looking at him.
Next relationship be assertive and push your woman further. They love that shit.
>>
>>18632551
Probably didn't do them because she liked them but to please the guy and keep him or she thought you'd think bad if she suggested anything like that.

Betrayed by what? She's an ex.
>>
>>18632551
You never stick your penis in the ass first. You transfer its bacteria inside the pussy and the woman gets a nice urinary tract infection

It's common sense
>>
>>18633854
You're just envious

He gives her what you didn't give her
>>
You fucking drop her like a sack of potatos dipshit. Stop giving stupid narcissists whose only plus is pussy any power
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.