[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to this Starbucks for like ages and I naturally became

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8747.jpg (85KB, 640x793px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8747.jpg
85KB, 640x793px
I went to this Starbucks for like ages and I naturally became a regular there. Recently this barista and I we both have a thing for each other. The problem is we can't talk or hold a small talk since there's always someone in the queue right behind or if it's not so busy I am being awkward and stuttering. What can I do? Should I add this barista on Facebook? I got the name on the name tag so I did some research.
>>
>>18632477
>Should I add this barista on Facebook?
Sure, that's not creepy at all.
>>
>>18632477
UNLESS she gave you her name, it might come across as creepy that you secludedly stared at her name tag long enough to remember it
>>
>>18632485
I'm sure someone would do some research on social media if they got my name as well. We know that people stalk people.
>>18632487
Well I've been there forever is it weird that I remember the name?
>>
>>18632477
>Should I add this barista on Facebook
You shouldn't. Don't ever contact a woman if she didn't give you her contact info herself. It rarely ends well.
>>
>>18632512
So what do I do then? Leave a note with my numbers?
>>
>>18632522
Ask her if she wants to get together sometime and go out for drinks/dinner/movie/drive/whatever. If she expresses interest than tell her you'll msg her on facebook. Grab your cofee (or whatever gay ass shit you ordered) and walk the fuck out. Wait at least a few hours and then send her a friend request.
>>
>>18632545
How do I open the conversation then? Just ask straightforward? There always be someone behind me waiting till their turn to order coffee I don't even know how to manage it.
Plus, is there any difference between adding her now or after ask her out
>>
>>18632588
Let's take a step back a minute. Please, IN DETAIL, explain
>Recently this barista and I we both have a thing for each other.
>>
>>18632600
Well she came on to me first. Started talking to me asking if I wasn't working or talking about foods or so. But I am so pathetic I freaked out and never run away that fast in my life. I can't even make eyes contacts.
She keeps asking me every time I was there and tried to chat even though she wasn't the one that got my order.
What should I do?
>>
When you're tipping her, slip her a piece of paper with your phone number on it and a small message like " text me ;) "

You should also sign your name on it. I've never tried something like this, but it seems like it could work.
>>
Just be as assertive as a cock penetrating a pussy would be.
>>
>>18632614
Ehh this isn't possible. No tips at Starbucks and even if it's possible I don't have enough time to write down then give it to her
>>
>>18632610
Clearly you should learn to have a pair of balls and do what >>18632545 said without over thinking every minor detail that comes your way. It's clear she's comfortable talking with you based on your last post. Now REFLECT on that behavior of hers. If there is literally a never ending line behind you..
1) wait until they all get their orders, go towards the line when the last person's up. How fucking long is that line? Seriously? Is it never-ending? Is it physically ALWAYS there?
>>
>>18632610
Next time she starts trying to chat you up same something like this:

"I always enjoy seeing you but its hard to really chat when you are working. Do you want to go [something] sometime?"
>>
>>18632626
Well I like her but this is just an excuse I made up cause I'm too beta. It's not always a long never ending line, It's freaking me out every time I wanted to open my mouth to say something, knowing people around would hear me and laughing at me if I made some stupid comments really scared me.
>>18632631
If she said no then this's the most embarrassing thing ever happened to me and I'll have to find another Starbucks
>>
>>18632653
>If she said no then this's the most embarrassing thing ever
Welcome to being a guy. Sounds like you have good chances though, so go for it. I'm going out to eat RIGHT now so I won't respond anymore. Good luck and god speed.
>>
>>18632676
I'm not him, but op part of being alpha is laughing that shit off because it is literally nothing. I'm a 6/10 at best, I had a girl approach me at a bar, then after small talk I asked if she wanted to go dance. She laughed in my face then said no, turned to her friends. I said "your loss" then grabbed a lady friend I went to the bar with and started dancing. Guess who was left sulking in a corner all night because she was a cunt to the one guy who was drunk enough to give her a chance? Go for it op, rejection becomes nothing after a couple attempts.
>>
File: 1499401765051.jpg (6KB, 250x174px) Image search: [Google]
1499401765051.jpg
6KB, 250x174px
>>18632477
Maybe try to ask her out or for her number with some humor.

Like say
"Hey, if we ever started dating, could I tell people you're a drug dealer." Or

"Did you hear about the hipster that burned his tongue on coffee?

He drank it before it was cool.
>>
Same with OP but in my case it's reserved. I'm a girl. What should I do? Should I give him my numbers?
>>
>>18632891

Introduce yourself, ask their name, make small talk, ask for number. It's that easy - and the small talk isn't even essential.
>>
Is there any safer way to approach her?
Should I give my number to her secretly?
>>
>>18632477
>I got the name on the name tag
Wait a minute, how do you know they have a thing for you when the only way you know their name was to read their name badge? Good god
>>
>>18632477
Oh man, I work at Starbucks. If you guys only knew how many guys come in and its clear why. There was a "regular" customer who has gotten progressively chatty and two days ago he came in 4 fucking times, two of which he stood around I guess wanting for the place to clear out but more people came in so he left. Last week I was out cleaning up around the counter and a guy came up and stood so close behind me I could move and it forced me to speak to him. God, I'M TRYING TO WORK
>>
>>18633945
i second this, as a former worker for those kind of jobs
we are basically forced to be nice to everyone, even retarded pieces of shit, dont make it harder than it is
>>
>>18634014
I mean, its like my name tag says "I'm yours, thank god you found me"
>>
She's the one who started a conversation first even though I didn't respond much. And it's the same for several times following it. She always tried to talk to me even though I was awkward and didn't know what to say. I never tried to talk or to annoy her so this's not me being creepy here
>>
>>18634642
its her job to be pleasant including light conversation . That includes all the customers OP
>>
>>18634658
So does she have to talk to me even though she's not the one stand at the counter that day and talk to me while other barista was taking my order? Like she could only look at me and nod and smile that's enough but here she feels the need to talk to me, like, isn't it a bit too much for being friendly as if it's her job? Her other colleagues never be that friendly to me
>>
File: honeyfrog.png (2MB, 1410x1409px) Image search: [Google]
honeyfrog.png
2MB, 1410x1409px
>>18632494
no, that is not normal.

there is no good way to approach a barista, and they get freaks asking them out all the time. please, leave this poor girl the fuck alone, she is just trying to do her job
>>
>>18634674
that's her job. women are generally pleasant, polite, and friendly. speaking to you doesnt mean shes interested. please leave her alone.
>>
>>18634681
What if it's the other way around? The barista was a guy?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.