[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a Turkish-Kurdish guy and as of lately, being darker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (69KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 300x300px
I'm a Turkish-Kurdish guy and as of lately, being darker than most of my friends started bothering me. I don't want to be associated with middle eastern militants, or look like them for that matter. Last couple of months was really depressing because of this and this was the final straw that pushed me into suicidal thoughts. The Barcelona attacks didn't help either. What can I do to relieve this uneasiness?
>>
File: 1490703440005.jpg (324KB, 1024x821px) Image search: [Google]
1490703440005.jpg
324KB, 1024x821px
Normies don't care as long as you behave like a decent human being. I speak from my own experience. I've never experienced any kind of racism, not that I have been able to pick up on, at least.
>>
File: I.Fairy-Kirei-brown-anzujaamu-b.jpg (218KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
I.Fairy-Kirei-brown-anzujaamu-b.jpg
218KB, 960x1280px
>>18632398
Literally become a vampire, hide from ALL forms of sunlight, direct AND indirect, say fuck you to your current food choices and feast on the blood of 1000 virgins, after this is accomplished, you will be insanely pale
>>
>>18632427
Or you could just become Zyzz.
>>
>>18632398
Eat pork and drink alcohol with normies at weekends.
>>
Don't mumble under your breath while staring at people and ypu will be fine.
>>
File: 4 (2).jpg (120KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
4 (2).jpg
120KB, 610x610px
The God of aesthetics was a Kurd.

Also: Remind your friends that Kurds are currently fighting ISIS and they got into that conflict with Turkey.
>>
>>18632398

be well groomed, and make your thoughts on those kinds of people known and hell pretend to be more liberal than you actually are. people will get it,.
>>
>>18632398
Embrace your culture, stop being ashamed of it. You're not a terrorist just because you have some middle eastern ancestry. I will admit though, if you look strikingly arab then people will always give you weird looks wherever you go. Last time I went for a walk in the park I overheard a bunch of jews walk past me and they give me this disgusted look while telling their kids to stay away from me. Overall, I don't really care anymore, I've gotten used to people hating me wherever I go just because I look arab.
>>
>>18632398
Do middle eastern militants wear nice suits? I don't think I have ever seen one in a nice suit. Get yourself a nice suit.
>>
Calm your tits, OP. Darker skin can make you look refined as hell if you know what you're doing.

Get a suave haircut, trim your eyebrows if necessary, and always make sure to give yourself a clean shave every morning before you step outside.

Dirty locks, unibrow, and curly terrorist beards along with your typical Middle Eastern skin tone can get you likened to a dicey character more often than not. I'm not denying that there are disadvantages that come with being a certain race. But taking extra care to maintain hygiene can turn that disadvantage into pussy magnet.

That, and also not acting like you're about to indoctrinate the rest of the world with Muslim beliefs. But I trust you're a well-adjusted individual. Chin up, guy.
>>
>>18633295
>Embrace your culture
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2keIfaPHgw
>>
>>18633213
Zyzz wasn't kurd.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.