[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 19 year old dude that's looking to improve his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1437811858786.jpg (36KB, 297x465px) Image search: [Google]
1437811858786.jpg
36KB, 297x465px
I'm a 19 year old dude that's looking to improve his odds of getting laid down the road, say 3 to 5 years from now on. Aside from lifting, which I already do, is there any other thing I should be doing? I'm currently undergoing college, and one thing that worries me is that I have no real hobbies aside from lifting and playing videogames. Should I drop the games in favor of something more socially interesting like sports?

I don't do clubbing (yet) and don't really 'get out there'. Say I'm in a 'coccoon' mode looking solely for self improvement before I start trying my luck. What would you guys and girls recommend?
>>
maybe get a part time job, that'll mean you'll play games less, have more money and have something to complain about at least
>>
File: 1394657863888.jpg (12KB, 320x181px) Image search: [Google]
1394657863888.jpg
12KB, 320x181px
>>18632328

>Aside from lifting, which I already do, is there any other thing I should be doing?

Yes. Focus on being smart, funny and empathetic. The world is full of guys who think their muscles, hobbies and nice clothes entitle them to sex. They're generally unimaginative, boring and in plentiful supply.

Be a good person. Be someone who people like to spend time with. If you truly stop giving a shit about impressing people the world of women will blossom for you, anon. A guy who lifts and clubs is not unique or interesting. A humble, light hearted guy who doesn't take himself too seriously and treats people with respect is.
>>
>>18632370

I'm aware muscle and everything else won't entitle me to shit. I'm just trying to improve anything I can, and I think fitness is attractive. I'm not exactly humble, though, and I have no clue how to change that, since it's something much deeper than looks or whatever. But thanks for the insight, I'll work on that.
>>
>>18632440
Work with grossly unsuccessful people. Not every day, you dont want their mindset infecting you, but they have a tendancy to over praise the dumbest things. Even if you give in to praise, itl get old and youll have to resort to being humble in order to still be able to get your shit done
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.