[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had a great life until 22 >confident, outgoing, popular,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Lethal_Weapon_Suicide.jpg (122KB, 628x354px) Image search: [Google]
Lethal_Weapon_Suicide.jpg
122KB, 628x354px
>had a great life until 22
>confident, outgoing, popular, studying
>found a cute gf that was the love of my life
>turn 23, diagnosed with chronic illness, almost die at the hospital
>within the next 3 months my uncle has a heart attack and my grandmother dies, my other uncle is diagnosed with cancer
>severe depression
>drop out of high school, can't find any job, become a complete shut-in
>gf stays with me anyway
>2 years of recovery
>then life starts looking up again
>move to a new country, find a good job
>within 6 months end up in the hospital again
>severe depression again
>by now I've become a shell of my former self
>after 1 year of recovery gf can't take it any more
>broke up with me a month ago

fuck my life, everything was amazing until I got this fucking disease, and she even stuck around with me through the hard times, but I just never managed to get back on my feet whilst I was together with her

now that we broke up I'm trying to turn my life around, I've started going to the gym, I'm seeing a nutritionist, I'm seeing a therapist, I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with my life

it's still hard as fuck, every day I wish she could believe that I have the capacity to change, but I know that she got exhausted and has moved on

>life's a bitch and then you die
>>
>>18632257
What disease?
>>
>>18632257
What's the illness? Don't just say shit then not explain it fully.
>>
>>18632296
>>18632282
>diagnosed

Probably some bullshit like "depression".
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.