[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/, something really bad happened today, yesterday my dad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1493980732068.png (207KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
1493980732068.png
207KB, 403x433px
/adv/, something really bad happened today, yesterday my dad asked me to pick up my sister from her meeting today and I have never gone outside the apartment complex driving by myself and I only got my license last month and I was really scared. I couldn't sleep because I always get nervous and can't sleep when I have something important to do for the next day and I was really sleepy all day and I was scared because I knew I would get in big trouble if I accidentally fell asleep. I tried my hardest to stay up but I couldn't and I fell asleep and when I woke up my mom and dad and sister were all freaking out and texting me because I was 40 minutes late and she called my dad to get her but I talked to him and he asked me if I could still get her and I said yes so I was really scared and I grabbed all my stuff and tried driving and I messed up the directions because it was my first time using a GPS and I was crying in the car on the way there and there was construction and I got stuck. I got home but my sister is barely talking to me and I know my mom is going to be really really angry and I'm really scared and I don't know what to do and I can't stop crying. People keep making me do these responsible adult things but it never works out because i always mess up because I'm just a little boy inside still, I'm not ready to be an adult or do adult things. This feels like sometimes when I have nightmares and something really really bad happens and I feel like I just want to go back to before this happened and usually I wake up then but its not happening now. What do I do now? My head really hurts
>>
Nice blog
>>
>>18632120
Jeez dude why are you so feminine? Join a boxing gym please.
>>
>>18632120
Anon, I know where you're coming from. I used to hate driving when I started out, and I would be anxious all day until I got behind the wheel. Is your family aware of your anxiety?
>>
>>18632120
I've slept in and missed meetings. Important ones. It's no big deal.
Just set an alarm next time.
>>
>>18632120
Holy fuck are you the weakest little faggot the world has ever seen. You fucking couldn't sleep cos you had to pick your sister up? Are you fucking serious. I swear I'm being rused here
>>
>>18632161
Thank you. I think so, my mom was the one who took me for antidepressants. They were both with me through my school years, and it was probably worse then, especially in elementary school.

>>18632163
I set a couple, but I slept through them all. I hope it's not as big a deal as I'm worried it is.

>>18632154
I don't know I'm sorry
>>
>>18632177
>I slept through them all
Get an alarm that actually wakes you up. Problem solved.
>>
>>18632177
Well, if your family knows that you suffer from anxiety, you could start by apologizing to your sister, and then maybe give your family the run-down of events like you did to us. As far as the driving goes, you could start by taking short, local drives by yourself, like around the block or so. Gradually increase your driving range until you are confident. That's what I did to eliminate the anxiety. You could even practice with GPS so you know how to use it, but don't use it as a crutch.
>>
>>18632245
Maybe even share these plans with your family so that they know you're taking steps to prevent another fiasco
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.