[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I meet INTJ, INFJ woman? I'm a 27 year old ENTP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 18

Where can I meet INTJ, INFJ woman?

I'm a 27 year old ENTP engineer.

I can't take this loneliness any more...

I live in Sydney Australia, but would move anywhere.
>>
>>18632099
why would you want an I as an E?
and that's what, 10% of women?
try games or game shops. or through friends.
or start school again to do science
>>
>>18632110
Thanks for the advice.

According to the theory, the best partners for ENTPs are INTJs ans ISFJs.

My first and only (real life) crush was INFJ, so I'm inclined to agree.

Also, I built an unhealthy attachment to Kurisu, shed an INTJ.

ENTPs are sometimes referred as the Introverted Extroverts, and I tend to agree.

I hardly watch anime, so I'm not just a waifu maniac...
>>
>>18632135
INFJs not ISFJs,
NT's are better with other NTs
>>
>>18632135
and*, she's*
>>
File: 38b.jpg (154KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
38b.jpg
154KB, 1400x1000px
Halp, I feel like killing myself...
>>
>>18632099
I'm an INFP male. What is my match?
Also, you should try signing up for activities you like doing so you'll meet like-minded girls.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NQqSnkI32A
>>
>>18632210
>INFP's natural partner is the ENFJ, or the ESFJ
>>
>>18632210

I'm INFP too

bumping for interest
>>
>>18632210
My boyfriend and I are both INFP and it's been great. We've been together over 6 years now
>>
>>18632219
I know MBIT is dubious.
I'm more interested in the Jungiancognitive functions. MBTI is loosely based on them. Its just more likely that people would recognize what I'm talking about if I mention MBTI.

Besides, personal experience makes me think that, at least for me, it's accurate.

My only crush ever was an INFJ, and my "waifu" is an INTJ.

So, regardless of validity, I believe that MY ideal partner is somebody with the loose personality traits of INFJs and INTJs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jungian_cognitive_functions
>>
>>18632229
Wow that's great! I haven't asked or wondered what my girlfriend's personality type is. We've been together for 9 years
>>
File: 1495058710715.gif (35KB, 576x866px) Image search: [Google]
1495058710715.gif
35KB, 576x866px
>>18632219
That might be the immediate origin, but it goes back even further to medieval geomancy.
>>
>>18632099
rofl, myers-briggs is a joke son. Big 5 is the only personality profile that matters. Applymagicsauce.com if you're curious for one that will make it relatively easy
>>
File: 1502576626899.png (944KB, 4600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1502576626899.png
944KB, 4600x2400px
I cant just go to a library and wait...

For starters, they are now full of pseudo intellectuals trying to make use of the free internet.

But more importantly, I have zero time left...

I was thinking of going to the university I graduated from and just hold up a sing that reads "ENTP looking for INTJ", but I remembered that INTJs don't like when people are this bold when it comes to non-intellectual matters...

What do I do?

I'm desperate...

I have money, I'm good looking, I speak English and Spanish, I have an IQ of 141, I can't believe I cant find her...
>>
File: Capture.png (54KB, 662x498px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
54KB, 662x498px
>>18632253
see
>>18632231

But thanks for the advice.

see pic
>>
Let me just say the one INTJ I knew was fucking miserable and the most obsessive, autistic person I've ever met.

And I'm an ENFP
>>
File: Capture.png (25KB, 423x178px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
25KB, 423x178px
>>18632253
this are the only things I had extremely high
>>
File: PB3.jpg (147KB, 854x1280px) Image search: [Google]
PB3.jpg
147KB, 854x1280px
>>18632099
I apparently am an intj/intp woman, but why that type specifically? I kinda think those personality tests are bs. Maybe take some recreational night classes like a painting class or something. You might meet some nice women there.
>>
>>18632255
You sound pretty pretenious, fixing that would be a good start.
>>
>>18632259
I can deal with that.
>>
File: T_T.png (11KB, 421x87px) Image search: [Google]
T_T.png
11KB, 421x87px
>>18632266
I know.

And I'll be careful if I ever meet a potential.

>>18632265
thanks for the advice
>>
>>18632268
That's what guys always say. They want a "clingy, obsessive, codependent" girlfriend, just get a fucking dog if you want something to completely depend on you for everything.
>>
>>18632284
I don't want her to be dependant, I want her to challenge me.
>>
>>18632099
OP you need a dumb girl to balance your high IQ
>>
>>18632255
is there a version of this sheet without the shitty anime in the middle?
>>
File: Engineering.jpg (873KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Engineering.jpg
873KB, 2560x1440px
>>18632292
edit it yourself.

but here is another
>>
>>18632288
I'm not joking.

I don't give a fuck if she's smarter or dumber than me.

I'm fucking lonely, I bragged about my IQ because it's literally everything I have...

All you that have friends and partners are lucky.

I don't even have friends (in this country anyway) and haven't had one in 10 years.

You are lucky if you don't know what loneliness can do to a person.
>>
I not even /adv/ can be sympathetic with me, that means that I'm truly unlikeable
T_T

I really do feel like ending it all...
I'm 27 not an edgy teenager "going through a phase"

I already have a suicide plan, and a draft suicide note.

All this just in case I hit 30 without her.

I have 2.5 years.
>>
>>18632329
Maybe you should stop being so god damn picky about personality types then. You said you're good looking and smart. And please don't kill yourself.
>>
>>18632329

>people on a website that is specifically known for not being sympathetic arent being sympathetic to me trying to find a girl to date me based on an internet personality test that my crush on an anime girl proves is real
>that means im truly unlikeable

wew lad.

>gonna kill my self if im single when im 30

wew lad.
>>
>>18632329
Why not try and turn a hooker into a housewife if you want a challenge and are just going to end it all pretty soon anyways?
>>
File: IMG_20170817_184057.jpg (202KB, 1440x1145px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170817_184057.jpg
202KB, 1440x1145px
>>18632307
I dated someone who was a self proclaimed intellect and we were both miserable. He's much smarter than I am and it caused fights all the time. I wanted to go out and enjoy things, he wanted to sit in and talk about politics. He was all logic and I was all emotion. That was some real INTJ/ENFP shit.
>>
You know real women aren't like 2D girls, right?
>>
>>18632365
I do.

>>18632354
sorry about that, but I'll take my chances

>>18632335
>>18632334

Its not really about the MBTI type.

I KNOW what traits I'm attracted to.
I met a girl like that once.
I screwed thing up and now my "best friend" (from high school, 10 years ago) is marrying her.
>>
>>18632378
You're going to be single forever if you're this fucking close minded. Go on some okcupid dates or something. Meet some women, you don't have to date them forever but get used to people other than your waifu.
>>
>>18632378
Don't you dare put best friend in quotes again.
>>
>>18632380
You are right.
I should know better...

I'm happy for them.
>>
>>18632378

>its not really about the MBTI type

sure, but what you're doing is posting about it and then getting 'suicidal' because 4chan isnt sympathetic to it.

>I KNOW WHAT MY TYPE IS

have you considered that these traits are arbitrary and it was the cohesive person you were attracted to? if romance is special its not going to be replicated by someone who simply acts the same way as your ex.
>>
>>18632390
Truth right here.
>>
>>18632379
Ok cupid is any good?

I doubt introverts frequent those...

>>18632335
Forgot to say, 4chan is literally been my social circle for 10 years, I've never even been to Reddit, and I don't have a YouTube account. I used Facebook for university exclusively.
>>
>>18632395
Yes, introverts using dating sites. They're not that rare.
>>
>>18632395

>forgot to say, 4chan is my social circle

so? that doesn't mean you should kill your self if they dont blindly love your MBTI question.
>>
>>18632390
It's not about her.
I know there is something about girls like that...
It's subconscious.

>>18632397
Thanks then
>>
>>18632403
Fuck MBTI, its not the point.
>>
>>18632405

still being dumb
>>
>>18632099
27 year old ENTP engineer here, just broke up with my INFJ girlfriend of 3 years

zero regrets

Join OKC or some other dating site, find a friend with benefits
>>
>>18632099
it's obvious pseudoscience, and anyone who doesn't realize that is any number/combination of the following:

a. immature
b. uneducated
c. delusional
d. unsophisticated

Lots of women are like that, though, OP. Lots of women believe in horoscopes, which are about fake celestial magic rather than fake soft-science. Try OKCupid, mental hospitals, places like that.
>>
>>18632416
Thanks
>>
>>18632429

I don't "believe" in MBTI, if you read the thread, I explained before.

In fact I don't have any strong convictions except on what I can prove by my own experimentation.
>>
>>18632543
you obviously believe it. don't bullshit me with vague English, my man.

i'm just trying to help you stop believing in 1950's woman psychologist horoscopes
>>
>>18632558
Ok.

I want a girl who, like me, enjoys intellectual discussion.

Also, she has to be strong willed and organized, because I'm neither.

She must be able to think abstractly.

I can only hope I'm what she's looking for.
>>
>>18632571
date women with at least a master's degree
>>
>>18632571
>>18632578
oh and don't kill yourself.

>I hope I'm what she's looking for
people like you're describing are pretty specific and almost predictable in their aims. they know what they want and they know how to get it. whether these women are interested in you or not is not some vague kind of puzzle, like it is with so many disorganized people.

so you know what is desirable to a woman who is being traditional and logical. is it a man who is kind? a man who is in good health? a man who is financially secure? a man who has the same life experience and view of the world as them?
>>
>>18632578
I'll try
>>
>>18632329
No you're someone who's edgy teenage phase just never ended
>>
Why not become mad scientist?
>>
>>18632586
People keep each other uniform and complacent by shaming people who are different. Dummies don't realize they are doing this when they call people "edgy," because there isn't some political correctness movement commanding you to be respectful of edgy people.

Well, I identify as edgy, and you probably don't even know why you dislike it, other than, "It's gay," or, "It's dumb. It's cringy and for faggots."

Low culture basically shames its own people out of entire schools of thought because, "Oh, huh dur, you probably wear black makeup." Low culture aka pop culture is for low people, my man.

OP is thinking about suicide because he can think existentially and can identify his standards. That's a lot better than what I've sen from you here.
>>
>>18632625
Agreed bro
>>
>>18632611
But I am muahahahaha

>mad
Check

>scientist
Check

Science loosely means appreciation of knowledge
http://etymonline.com/index.php?term=science
>>
>>18632571
You probably need someone with a similar IQ otherwise your intellect will just seem like you're constantly being pretentious. If she's not as smart as you then the discussions won't happen and you'll just drive her insane.

Use okcupid dude. There's a lot of introverts on there.
>>
>>18632715
Ok, making account as we speak
>>
>>18632099
If I was still single you could meet me in ceramics/glass blowing classes, antique stores, game stores, board game cafes, because my interests are strong enough to get me to leave my safe house.
Dunno why I'd feel comfortable talking to a stranger though, you better have a good icebreaker.

Also online, but that's an ocean of shit you have to wade through.
>>
>>18632625
That's cool I guess. Just don't expect a girlfriend.
>>
>>18632784
Thanks.
I'm and excellent ice breaker.
>>
How does an ESTP-F with no Chad like qualities find a girl?
>>
>>18632408

it is though. you literally opened with it then threw a fit when no one played along with it. then when we explaind why no one played along you're now saying 'ITS NOT THE POINT' as if were supposed to psychically know what you really want and not think you're dumb for it.
>>
Friendly reminder that Myers Briggs test is a piss-poor attempt at shoving myriad unique personalities into a handful of convenient categories, and that people who believe in it are willfully suppressing their individuality to fit inside molds created by a handful of quacks.
>>
>>18633220
>>18633193
I do not lurk this board.
I assumed that people knew what it was, and therefore it would be easy for me to explain what I meant.

I won't ever bring MBTI up.

As I said before, I'm more interest in Carl Jung's work.

And yes, I'm the first one to say that boxing something as fuzzy as personality is never going to work right.
>>
I'm an intj grill
>>
>>18632255
You're thinking way too hard about the INTJ shit. Just go be social somewhere and stop being pretentious. Also don't say your IQ score thats really douchey
>>
>>18633281
I must apologize, my first reaction is to asume you are lying...

>intj
>announcing herself
>grill

But if its true, do you want to talk over mail?

Id only ask for advice from you.
>>
>>18633286
Got it.

I do have an attitude to work on.
But only online, irl I'm much more friendly.
I'm sure I'm not the only one.
>>
>>18633296
I'm 22 and I have a weird obsession with age considering procreation. I like to keep it in the 3-year age gap in order for my children to be healthy. I'm waiting until I finish school (+one year to be stable) to have them and that will hopefully be in 3 years from now. I'm in engineering too.
>>
File: 1492398470441.png (220KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
1492398470441.png
220KB, 400x384px
>>18632232
Too underrated. I honestly think if you're dating someone, you shouldn't let charts and graphs dictate who you should be with. I mean, if you have genuine chemistry with someone, without referring to personality types or astrological mysticism or some other social tool, why even bother looking more into it?
>>
>>18633296
You can ask me anything on here. I fear considering the context of your original post, engaging in private conversation will only lead to something more intimate.
>>
>>18633307
Are you that guy from /sci/?
Did you start a thread there recently?
>>
>>18633307
>I'm in engineering

Intercourse with the opposite sex doesn't seem to be in store for you, my friend.
>>
>>18633314
I doubt we are even on the same country, and my interest is not as much sexual as it is romantic.

But as you wish.

Give me a minute.
>>
>>18633313
I partially agree.

But I can see why the "complementing" would work better.
She can complement my weakness and I hers.
>>
>>18633314
Where can I find girls like yourself irl?
I'm sure its not as easy as just going to a pub...
>>
>>18632099
>INFJ
Pretty sure you won't have much in common with an INFJ. They're too sensitive for you
>>
>>18633328
I tend to stay inside most of the time if I am not at school. I stay in reading, learning, going on my computer. I rarely ever go out unless I need groceries, computer parts, books etc anything necessary. Sometimes I go for walks but rarely by myself because of my paranoia. I don't hang out with other people often considering I usually find it to be a waste of time and money. That and most people aren't worth he hassle anyways.
>>
>>18633328
I find your claim of being more sociable and easy-going in real life increasingly dubious. If anything you sound naive, and any attempt at a discussion with you would easily devolve into a one-sides spiel where you go on an unimaginable long tangent about yourself and your philosophies.

Call it a hunch.
>>
>>18633333
True.

Another reason MBTI is shit.
My first was INFJ, i did love her, but it wasn't reciprocal.

Let's just say that I'm looking for that quiet, organized, intelligent girl nobody talks to...
>>
>>18633314
Wait, what the fuck was the point of this post then? >>18633281
>>
>>18633338
In case he wanted any advice exclusively in /adv/.
>>
>>18633340
Well, you didn't even answer his original question and just decided to be an attention-whoring cunt. Fuck off.
>>
>>18633336
You do sound like an INTJ.

But you could still be a man, or somewhat of a sociopath.

Any way, I do like to go on tangents, but never for very long.

Also, I rarely talk about myself.
How I've been behaving is unusual.

As for my philosophies, yeah I do talk a lot of what I think.
But usually is not philosophy per se.
>>
>>18633346
I did answer

Go to

>>>18633328
>I tend to stay inside most of the time if I am not at school. I stay in reading, learning, going on my computer. I rarely ever go out unless I need groceries, computer parts, books etc anything necessary. Sometimes I go for walks but rarely by myself because of my paranoia. I don't hang out with other people often considering I usually find it to be a waste of time and money. That and most people aren't worth he hassle anyways.
>>
>>18633336
Other question.

How should I behave on first encounter?
>>
>>18633355
Be yourself and be honest. You can only put up a facade for so long. Also be straight forward, I hate when people tiptoe around certain subjects in order to be 'polite'...just say it how it is. Another thing: I know small talk is required on dates but for intjs try to keep it to a minimum, we can only take so much. Keep all of your promises, and do not lie, I always remember when someone has lied to me.
>>
>>18633362
Noted.

What should I talk about then?
I'm good talking about anything, as long as its not the social life of the famous, or popular media.
>>
File: 1501786378530.jpg (195KB, 796x743px) Image search: [Google]
1501786378530.jpg
195KB, 796x743px
You aren't looking for a woman, you're looking for your idealized personification of a woman. The sooner you let that go the sooner you can actually find a woman that can be great for you to be with.

I'm not saying that you won't find a woman with the qualities you want. Rather, you have to realize that you have created this fake woman in your head and its actually detrimental to your desire to meet a good girl.

Also, neediness is extremely unattractive to women. Even if you are feeling like you are suffering, overcoming this emotion will aid in your desire to meet someone you like.

I recommend going to events that have to do with your favorite hobbies and interests. Talk to women in those places. Good luck op. I fought a similar emotion and realized how ridiculous it was, so I'm sure you can too.
>>
>>18633372
Probably things you're interested in would suffice considering you're an NT. Any sort of ideas, theories...ask her what she is interested in and go from there. When I talk to friends I like to engage in detailed 'what ifs'.
>>
>>18633379
I know Ill never find a perfect woman, for I'm not perfect.

But I want somebody I can share my life with, not somebody I'll get bored of.
>>
>>18633337
>quiet, organized, intelligent girl nobody talks to
I see. I knew some girls like this. It's not that no one talked to them, but they had a tight-knot group of friends and strangers almost certtainly will not be allowed in. One I met in high school and she showed an interest in me, although nothing came of that since we went our separate ways. She went into nursing. That seems like something INFJs would like.

The other one I met because we had to work on a final project for a course together. Definitely more of the type of girl you're looking for. Getting anything other than a one-word answer was almost impossible. But she finally opened up, she let everything out. She liked drawing and anime and went to a comic con, so that's one place you could find people like her. she used to sit by herself on a quiet floor in between classes but you can't just speak to people like that out of the blue. also, she had bouts of depression and anxiety, do there are definitely deep-seated problems

I think the best place to meet them is at work or at school. have you considered going back to get a masters?
>>
>>18633384
So, its ok if I, say, ask her what she thinks of the many worlds interpretation?

I guess that would depend if she knows on the subject...

But if I instead tell her what I think, and as her for her opinion, that should go smoother, I think....
>>
>>18632265
Yea I've taken these tests about once a year and I get a different result every single time. I think they might be bullshit too and OP is better off looking for good qualities that he wants instead of strictly looking for someone with a label slapped on them.
>>
>>18633388
Yes, I want to do a masters.

Also, why are the best girls the hardest to get?

Most duche idiots only want whores to go partying with.
I would never date a party girl.
>>
>>18633405
>Also, why are the best girls the hardest to get?
Are you really asking this
>>
>>18633396
Agree.
>>
>>18633413
No
>>
>>18633384
So, continuing from this,
If i just go, "what if there was life on mars at some point, and earth will suffer the same destiny?"

Would that be a good conversation topic?

And by the way thanks ^_^
>>
>>18632099
I'm an INTJ girl.

I mostly spend time alone - I exercise, read, cook, shitpost. I enjoy travelling (but I mostly go solo) and hiking. I recently started volunteering.

I also go to school, but I guess you aren't in school anymore.
>>
>>18633449
>If i just go, "what if there was life on mars at some point, and earth will suffer the same destiny?"
If someone asked me that out of the blue, I'd be weirded out. Planning things to talk about is generally a bad idea. Conversations should be organic
>>
>>18633481
I meant after we start talking.

To break the ice, I think luck and seizing the opportunity are the important factors...
>>
>>18633456
Thanks.

I guess university was my best chance.
And I wasted it...
>>
>>18633510
Get into volunteering! It will enrich you and it is a great way to meet new people.
Or a hobby. Or meet girls online.
>>
>>18633517
I made on okcupid account, I don't have a lot of time to volunteer, just for a slim chance...

I guess I better start applying for a masters...
>>
>>18633522
Forgot trip
>>
>>18633522
It takes me 3 hours a week, during the weekend. It's not a lot of time, but being around new people and helping others out is pretty cool.

OkCupid might work, I'd use that if I had to find a boyfriend.
>>
>>18633530
Where do you volunteer
>>
>>18633533
In a paediatric clinic. I go babysit the kids while parents are at work - I play with them, help them eat, help them clean.

During the year I go during the night or during the weekend, now that I have more free times I do 12 hours a week.
>>
>>18633530
What kind of volunteering?

>>18633533
If you had read the thread, you'd know she won't fall for that.
>>
>>18633537
That's nice...
>>
>>18633537
I see. I'm too unemotional and detached to connect with kids. Every time I do volunteer work, they relegate me to setup and other grunt work. No women there.
>>
>>18633539
>What kind of volunteering?
I replied here - >>18633537
In high school I used to volunteer during the summer, with kids with special needs.
I also used to go to nursing homes to talk to elderly people who were alone, or run errands with them.
>>
>>18633542
It would be the same for me, I'm sure...

Most times anybody contacts me, is to ask for help with this or the other.
>>
>>18633544
That's nice and all, but it sounds more NF than NT (not that there is anything wrong with that though)
>>
>>18633544
>>18633537
>playing with kids
>talking to elderly people
Are you sure you're INTJ? They're not exactly known for emotional support, which you're capable of.

I always feel INTJ is the answer people get when they answer the questions as the people they want to be, rather than who they are. I used to score INTJ on the MBTI because that's the personality type I wanted, so I would put answers that matched. INTJ is one of the most rare personality types, although it wouldn't be surprising to find them on 4chan, I suppose.

>>18633550
>It would be the same for me, I'm sure...
Well you can't get better at talking to people if you never try. And kids aren't going to laugh at you for spilling your spaghetti
>>
>>18633567
I guess..

But what should I volunteer at...

I guess I could run free math/physics tutorials for undergrads...
>>
>>18633556
>>18633567
Those kind of activities are hardly about emotional support. You sit there and talk, entertain them.
Elderly people and kids are actually very easy to get on with because they just want to talk and be listened to. As long as you're curious about what they had to say and keep asking questions, it is extremely easy to get on with them.

I am a very stereotypical INTJ in every single way.

And, to be fair, ALL INTJs I know are extremely good with kids. Especially when they're aged 6-10.
>>
>>18633596
All the (male) intjs i meet were asaholes, too good for everybody else...
>>
>>18633622
I probably am not the best judge of character when it comes to INTJs - I am one myself, I like coldness and arrogance.
>>
>>18633629
Hahaha

I like chaos and spontaneity

That's why a colt, calculating partner would balance me out
>>
>>18633772
cold*
>>
>>18633772
I am a very structured person.
I do like people who bring a little spontaneity into my life, but I can't deal with extremely chaotic people. They really stress my out.

I dated an ENTJ, two INTJ and an INFP. Probably in terms of compatibility the INFP was the best, but had great fun with the INTJs.
>>
>>18633806
I get what you mean.

I'm not *that* chaotic...

Have you watched Steins;Gate?
I'm like plane, but more serious.

It's more like "I just had a great idea, I'm going to go buy this and that to build something that ends up shelved"
>>
>>18633819
Okabe* my phone auto corrected it to plane...

Also, its been nice talking to you...
>>
You are all retarded.

You "Engineer, High IQ" fags go on /pol/ or wherever the fuck else and talk shit about god-cucks for believing such horse-shit, but you fags are fucking worse.

Rather be a god-cuck than be autistic.
>>
>>18632571
What are some of your better personality traits? What are you offering to a woman?
>>
>>18634462
Yeah wtf are you offering to her?
>>
>>18632099
I am INTJ and I ended up marrying a guy who personality changed completely and resents me for being the way I am now. I am pretty bitter now so it may be my bitterness talking but people personality change your best off making sure they have the same beliefs as you.
>>
>>18633449
>>18633481
Also an INTJ grill... I was on OKCupid for a while and had listed in the "I spend a lot of time thinking about" section that I was interested in AI and wondered how far was too far when it came to AI advancement and if merging humans with AI is a good idea... I had a man email me with his thoughts on the subject matter and his take on Hawking and Musks thoughts... it was one of the best ice breakers ever. We had a wonderful conversation.

If you know she is into something weird or unique like that, I think it is an excellent way to go! To randomly bring that up to a stranger though... you may be taking a huge risk.
>>
>>18634462
I can offer her my loyalty, my love, my strength, my spontaneity (she will never be bored), my ingenuity, my fucking whole self.

>>18634533
Thanks

>>18634541
Thanks, btw I'm very interested in Ai.
I'm, in fact, learning about ANNs on my own..

I hope okcupid works...
>>
>>18634781
Fucked up trip
>>
>>18634541
Uf she made the information public, why would it be risk to bring it up?

I'm the kind of person that can talk about many topics, its not like Id go and research what she likes only to impress her..
But she wouldn't know that...
>>
>>18634781
>I can offer her my loyalty, my love, my strength, my spontaneity (she will never be bored), my ingenuity, my fucking whole self.

What makes you interesting though? What are some unique qualities that you have that aren't so broad? A lot of people can offer that. A good way to start making yourself stand out from other guys is to know what you have over them and what makes you stand apart. Hone in on those things.
>>
File: 1498206856651.jpg (770KB, 1920x1306px) Image search: [Google]
1498206856651.jpg
770KB, 1920x1306px
I'm an INTP woman. I can't really understand the loneliness issue. Every friend I made came to me first. Talk less. The less you say, the more intriguing you are. Go places you enjoy to meet someone who shares similar interests. Once a day compliment a random person. You'll be okay!
>>
>>18634835
>What are some unique qualities that you have that aren't so broad?
Give some examples of qualities that are not so broad.
>>
>>18632099
You sound boring and desperate. I wouldn't date you.
>>
File: Vibes.gif (2MB, 245x276px) Image search: [Google]
Vibes.gif
2MB, 245x276px
>>18634781
>>18634798
One of the most interesting topics to discuss my opinion :) It is interesting to see where people think it is heading and if they have any fears towards it.

If you want anyone to look over your profile and offer advice, I'd be happy to do so.
>>
>>18634835
I... I don't know...

All my qualities are broad...
I can fix anything
I can solve any problem
I won't ever cheat
I would literally die for those I care for

I'm just your average dr emmett brown, or robbin Williams in the flubber movie...

I spent my last weekend making a cathodic ray tube out of a soft drink glass bottle and a 8kV transformer...
>>
>>18634869
>I spent my last weekend making a cathodic ray tube out of a soft drink glass bottle and a 8kV transformer...
Whoah you are so boring, how can you live with yourself?
>>
>>18634869
Fuck, keep forgetting my trip
(I cant post on /sci/ with it)

>>18634865
T_T

>>18634851
Thanks
>>
>>18634873
Forgot trip, again
>>
>>18634866
Let me finish it, and I would love if you helped me.

Would you be here in, say, an hour?
>>
>>18634857
I don't know...
See
>>18634869
>>
When will this fucking thread die?
>>
>>18634872
I cant tell if sarcasm, or you literally have more interesting things to do..
>>
>>18634857
>>18634869
>>18634857

>I can fix anything
Awesome quality to have ++

Are you into any authors? What are your friends like? Do you have many? Where do you fit into your friends group? Are you close with your family? What are you afraid of? What can you do well that other people are afraid of? Do you have any artistic or creative abilities? Do you admire those who do? What is a band you love that not many people know about that you think more people should hear?
>>
>>18634851
But, I don't know where to go...

I'm in Sydney, btw.
If anyone knows such a place.
>>
>>18634883
Sure. I will be online. I have this tab open. Post whenever you are done and I will check it out :)
>>
>>18634897

You sound like a retarded media-consuming-only hipster.
What a turn off.
And yet you have the audacity to call OP boring.
>>
>>18634897
>Are you into any authors?
I care more about the content than the name.
Used to read novels, now I only have time for technical books.
> What are your friends like?
Would take me some time to describe them, but if I had to use one word, geeks
>Do you have many?
Small circle
>Where do you fit into your friends group?
I'm the ideas guy
> Are you close with your family?
Vey
> What are you afraid of?
Dying alone
>What can you do well that other people are afraid of?
I don't know what "people are afraid off"
> Do you have any artistic or creative abilities?
Used to paint, but Im not very good
>Do you admire those who do?
Admire the work more than the person, except for a few, like Leonardo Da Vinci
> What is a band you love that not many people know about that you think more people should hear?
Apocalyptica, but just the covers
>>
>>18634909
I didn't' say he was boring. These are just things that are easy to relate to people with and I was trying to offer some ideas to jog his own thought process. It does't have to be the make up of his entire being. Chill.
>>
>>18634905
How do I share my profile?
>>
>>18634989
If you are brave enough, just post your username here. I can look you up.
>>
>>18634999
I don't know what to write in the
"you should message me if" field...

Anyway

XArtur0 is my username (if i had known that would be my public name, Id have picked something more pronunciable)
>>
>>18635051
That is where you need to put what you are looking for in a girl... if INTJ is really important you you, that is where you should state that.

Also, one critique. If you are looking to pick up someone on the more introverted side, I would suggest changing your picture to something a little... softer. You look like you want to hurt someone in your current pic.
>>
I dont even care about the topic of this thread but the OP pic made me burst into tears over an ex I already regret breaking up with last week
>>
>>18635099
hahah, ok.

Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>18635167
again, my fucking trip
>>
File: Makise.Kurisu.full.260195.jpg (3MB, 2756x3150px) Image search: [Google]
Makise.Kurisu.full.260195.jpg
3MB, 2756x3150px
>>18635137
sorry to hear that...

here, have a potato chip
>>
File: burburger.png (410KB, 394x553px) Image search: [Google]
burburger.png
410KB, 394x553px
>>18632099
First thing
Meyers briggs is absolute horseshit. It's not repeatable. The big 5 is a better measure but even then it's not authoritative on what kind of person you are. You should be aware that the only way to get a real hold on your personality is a sanctioned personality test done by an accredited psychologist/psychiatrist. STILL even then it's not definitive. Just at that moment, you fit in some category.

As for finding a woman, trying to fit her into a category which changes based on what you fucking ate for breakfast is absolutely asinine. Find yourself a woman who compliments your lifestyle. You won't know that from a 4 letter designation, bud.
What is with people and falling for this horoscope level shit. I see r9k robots falling for it all the time.
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.